It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Police: Girl died after mother forced her to drink bleach

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Angry that her 12 year old daughter had had sex, a mother forced the girl to drink chlorine bleach and then sat on her till she died. The girls 9 year old brother was forced to watch the entire episode. Tunisia Archie, 31, has been charged with capital murder and could face the death penalty if convicted. The mother reportedly told the 9 year old that if he cried she would kill him too.

www.cnn.com
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama (AP) -- A woman angry with her 12-year-old daughter for having sex forced the girl to drink bleach and sat on her until the child died, a police detective said.

The girl's 9-year-old brother was forced to watch the attack, Detective Warren Cotton testified Thursday in a preliminary hearing for Tunisia Archie, 31.

Archie is charged with capital murder in the asphyxiation death of her daughter Jasmine. If convicted, she could be sentenced to death or life in prison without parole.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I am speechless at this barbaric act. There can be no justification, no explanation for this act. If convicted she should receive no less than the death penalty and really it should be as cruel and unusual to fit the nature of her crime. The incident took place late November of last year and I'm surprised it took this long to make the press.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The incident took place late November of last year and I'm surprised it took this long to make the press.

Maybe becuase it is just once deranged act amongst many - the world is a sick place and becoming sicker everyday. \i have always wondered how people have the ability to commit such monstrous acts, it is inconceivable for me to even contemplate doing any kind of harm to my children, let alone killing them.

I wish we had the tech to detect this kind of potential within individuals at an early age along with some way to treat the mental disorder, or if not treatable I would say that it would be perfectly justifiable to cull the dysfunctional entity (I use this term, because individuals with this capability (murderous rage) fall outside of what in my opinion defines human.

---
News Flash: president_bush has recovered from his bout of illness which was found to be caused by some naughty "script kiddies" feeding him some bad cookies.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Oh man, here we go again. It's no secret how I feel about those that hurt/kill children.

This "animal" (sorry to include rats and maggots in the same category as this woman - they are far above her) should not be allowed to live for one more moment. Jeez. How can this be justified in any way shap or form?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Im sick of these horror stories on a daily basis.
The sick and depraved are rampant- I think Bush's idea for screening for mental illness is not so bad after all. Lets hope there's a test which can detect both mental illness as well as the sick people with evil tendencies out there. I'd be all for it. Yes, its me pro-Bush this morning

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is exactly why I say people should have to qualify to have children. What a monsterous female dog in heat.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
This is exactly why I say people should have to qualify to have children.

You know Kid when we had our son, I was taken aback at how involved it was and the fact that nothing was checked out. Did we have a safe home? Am I a drug user? What we got was 6 viedotapes from the state that basically told us nothing. All we needed was a car seat to get out of the hospital.

I for one would support some form of basic parenting class being required for all new parents.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All the more reason why we need a more a inhumane death penalty and actually use it. One that makes the muderer suffer like the victim. Maybe people would think twice about doing #$%@ like this. Instead we give them a collage education, free gym memberships and more food than low income households.

[edit on 15-1-2005 by I See You]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

All the more reason why we need a more a inhumane death penalty and actually use it. One that makes the muderer suffer like the victim. Maybe people would think twice about doing #$%@ like this. Instead we give them a collage education, free gym memberships and more food than low income households.

I could not agree more.

You forgot to mention cable TV, and let's not forget the "right" to sue the system. Remember about 10 years ago, the felon that sued the system because his pie wasn't a perfect wedge shape? The death penalty shoud be used MUCh more often, and it should be immediate. Not decades after the sentence. This monster should be dead already. May that little girl rest in peace. And that poor little boy who had to watch this.... OMG - kill her.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
What we got was 6 viedotapes from the state that basically told us nothing. All we needed was a car seat to get out of the hospital.

I for one would support some form of basic parenting class being required for all new parents.

You got more than my wife and I did. We got a case of formula and a couple of diapers. There is now check involving parenting. This is the most important job in the world IMO. More important than any position you could hold. It is not somehing to be taken lightly. Some people really dont deserve children, while there are others out there who want children so bad it hurts, yet they are unable to for various reasons. I honestly believ that if you cant pass some kind of a parenting certification test, you should have to give your child up for adoption. There are hundres of thousands of families out thier that want nothing more than to have a baby. These chiuldren would have no problem finding a good home with loving parents.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Kid, having been in the Peds ICU for more than 10 years now and cared for more abused kids than I care to admit, I have come to the following Law that i will hencforth dub Fred's Law of Parenting

The least desirable you are as a parent, you are inversely more fertile

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I believe that about sums it up.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is the most disgusting thing I've read.

It makes me wonder what made a person like that do something so incredible. She must have some serious psychological scars. I truly hope the 9 year old gets some real psychological help... who knows how watching that has affected him.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well.. if if she was gonna make me drink the bleach which she wouldnt cause i would hurt her (even thought shes my mother) you might think im crazy.. but actually not.. when someone wants to make you kill yourself you dont let them do that i dont care who the heck it is even president and parent wise i would not allow them to do this, see as your parent you think you cant touch them if they try to make you kill yourself but you have to overcome this when a situation like this occures..if my mother made me do this i would try to escape rather then hurt her but if it comes down to her sitting on me while i drink myself to death i would atleast put her to sleep (ive put many people to sleep) because then she would be out and i would be able to escape if not then i would try someting more dangerous wise with a object of some kind and call the cops.. i doubt i would get into trouble because my life was being threatened and i had to react in such a manner.. even thought shes my parent you guys will think im crazy but its true.. sorry to hear this happend and its beyond stupidity thats all i have to say.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This kind of depravity in a person seems to be good evidence of Demonic activity. How else could a person become so heartless. If this woman was not demon posessed then she was surely demon oppressed and influenced. It is either that or else we are, as a species not worth keeping around. If some outside influence is not involved in this then surely humanity is primally flawed and this incident is a condemnation of us all. Perhaps it is even evidence of both suppositions.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well it was a 12 year old having sex. Look at it the other way. All those Fundamentalist Christians out there. Look how they treat their children. They are f#@ked up in the head for life. It's better their parents killed them whith bleach than to live the lives they do. At least the mother had the nerve to do something. Maybe other 12 year olds out there should listen! Don't have sex until your are married. you might have to drink bleach if you do!

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

I believe that about sums it up.

This is absolutely true - we are hard wired to reproduce when our lives are threatened - and our lives are threatened with epidemic disease and life-threatening environmental contamination. Increased fertility is a predictable instinctive response.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johannmon
If this woman was not demon posessed then she was surely demon oppressed and influenced. ... If some outside influence is not involved in this then surely humanity is primally flawed and this incident is a condemnation of us all.

BINGO Johannmon.

A disease called fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) is epidemic in the USA, and infects nearly 100% of the population by the time we're adults. It can affect the brain in different ways, and makes some people crazy.

Fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) is an infectious epidemic disease that usually incubates silently in the body for decades before striking. It infects people and animals, and is always eventually fatal. FMD got loose in the USA in the early 1900’s, and was acknowledged officially in 1938. Until 2000, no effective measures existed to stop its spread or to prevent its transmission and progression. The newly developed measures have not been implemented, and clean up has not been attempted. Nearly 100% of the US population is infected by adulthood.

The FMD disease-causing agent is not recognized officially and therefor, not regulated. The nation’s water, soil and food production facilities are contaminated with the infectious FMD agent, and with contaminants that trigger the disease and speed its progression. But nothing is being done, and information about the disease is consistently suppressed, repackaged and subjected to “treatment” by spin doctors.

For decades, various scientists, researchers and health activists have been trying to tell authorities and the world about FMD:

* NEWSFLASH: 1989. “Fibromuscular dysplasia may be a systemic disease…, and may affect the central nervous system.”
Renovascular hypertension and demyelimating disease in a young woman. Alaska Med 1989 Jul-Dec;31(4):137-43. Neubauer RL. PMID: 2596648

* “Focal fibromuscular dysplasia of small coronary arteries is not so rare as it is unrecognized.”
Morphologic characteristics and functional significance of focal fibromuscular dysplasia of small coronary arteries. Am J Cardiol. 1990 Apr 3;65(14):12G-22G. James TN. World Health Organization Cardiovascular Center, Galveston, Texas. PMID: 2181850

* The causes of death in patients with carotid FMD were heart attack (44.4%), cancer (33.3%) and stroke (22.2%) – now the three leading causes of death in the USA, in that order.
Fibromuscular dysplasia of the internal carotid artery: long-term surgical results. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 1993 Dec;34(6):465-72. Moreau P, Albat B, Thevenet A. Service de Chirurgie Thoracique et Cardio-Vasculaire, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Montpellier, France. PMID: 8300709

* “Trends for mortality from heart disease, stroke, lung cancer, and, less distinctly, cancer other than lung cancer, tend to be similar in different countries, ... suggesting the existence of common causes amenable to the same preventive measures.”
Circulation. 1994 Jul;90(1):574-82. Heart disease, cancer, and stroke mortality trends and their interrelations. An international perspective. Thom TJ, Epstein FH. Epidemiology and Biometry Program, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md. PMID: 8026045
circ.ahajournals.org...;90/1/574

...Maybe FMD was a purposely created destabilization bioweapon or else a fortuitous medical accident, but it serves the corporate population control program extremely well, thank you very much…

…The medical literature is rife with spin, myths, dis-information and mis-information about fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD). The spin doctors try to cover all the angles and finally, trip over each other, creating some amusing contradictions. Here’s one of my favorites:

MYTH: FMD is a “very rare” disease. Contradictory spin: 1) FMD is not a disease – it is a natural consequence of aging; and/or 2) FMD has been around forever and is usually benign.

TRUTH: FMD likely infects nearly 100% of the US population.

www.emedicine.com...

“FMD frequency in the USA: incidence of new cases in adults diagnosed by angiography – 0.6%; diagnosed in autopsy – 1.1%.”

NOTE: Incidence means new cases found yearly, presented as a % of the total population.
Also see Puri, PMID: 10334397.

Here’s a quick table based on population stats from the US Census, and mortality stats from the World Health Organization (WHO). …1999 is the last year the US provided death stats to the WHO, so we start there.

YEAR - DEATHS - TOTAL POP - EST ADULT POP (75%) - 1.1% ADULT POP: FMD incid in autopsy

1999 - 2,391,399 - 279,295,000 - 209,471,250 - 2,304,184
1998 - 2,337,256 - 276,115,000 - 207,086,250 - 2,277,949
1997 - 2,314,245 - 272,912,000 - 204,684,000 - 2,251,524
1996 - 2,314,690 - 269,667,000 - 202,250,250 - 2,224,750
1995 - 2,312,132 - 266,557,000 - 169,917,750 - 1,869,095

As you can see, 1.1% of the adult population is just shy of the death rate (about 0.85%) – and FMD is found in almost 100% of reported deaths, male and female. Which means that prevalence of FMD in adults in the USA also is around 100%.

...Unthinkable. So the real problem with FMD is that it is an epidemic, overwhelming public health problem. Which will cost to fix. And certain forces dominating our political and medical systems don’t want anyone to know about it.

They would rather just kill the victims, or stop them from voting...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Theres something to be siad for the 31 year old mother who kills her 12 year old daughter for having sex...Hypocrite. She herself was pregnant with a child at 19, so what does she expect to happen when shes already set an example? Definately deserving of the death penalty, though it should have been able to be field expidited by the first officer on the scene to save the tax payers a load of money to have her exaimined by doctors for mental illness and such.

LL1

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Mental illness... No! I'm sure her attorney will try it.
Mommy had no parenting skills, and her mother before her,
it's evident. Generational disorder, dysfunctional family/ies.
Abuse and violence seems to have been used to control her children.
Her 12 year old would not have been involved in sexual activites if
"Mommy" had been a real parent.
No need for her to ever be a parent again...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Deplorable and the reason I have so much faith in humanity....not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join