It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Languages Spoken (Anunnaki language)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
These guys demonstrates how alien languages sound like

The guy who made the video said in the comments:

One of the most detailed public releases of actual non-human origin languages yet. As challenging as this can be for some - especially when the subject is new to them - this can be said to be both an example of "genetic" information being carried forward in people alive today and a result of direct contact with the originating species. While minimal modern research has been done on such languages the respected research of Mary Rodwell has brought similar "star languages" (and at times the same) to public attention. I believe this work is very important and ground breaking.

It seems very similar to the religious practice of speaking in tongues , could it be genetic memory?

This is what ancient languges sound like

an educational video on the linguistic family tree

this video claims that Tamil was the language of the Anunnaki

edit on 21-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Annunaki language... What's that like cling on?

Hiw exactly do we know what a language is for a unproven race with no evidence to even back up they exist..

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This man speaks Venusian.

Who am I to disagree.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
First solid laugh of the day.
That guy is a hoot.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This could be genetic memory, I remember about 2 years ago there was a viral story of a guy who woke up after a coma speaking french fluently for the first time.

Here is an American guy who woke up after a coma speaking fluent Swedish.

edit on 21-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
This could be genetic memory, I remember about 2 years ago there was a viral story of a guy who woke up after a coma speaking french fluently for the first time.

Here is an American guy who woke up after a coma speaking fluent Swedish.

That man had been exposed to people who spoke Swedish prior to his coma. He was associated with an international group of Middle ages enthusiasts, and was specifically close with a group of jousters from Sweden.

Therefore, his brain probably picked up Swedish from hearing those people (the brain remembers a lot of stuff that we don't even realize it remembers) and was repeating what it had heard.

If that's the case, it's still remarkable that a brain can do that (although I wouldn't be surprised if it could), but I think that means it is less likely that his Swedish came from a genetic memory, as you suggest, and instead was more of a conventional memory from this man's current life.

As for "Foreign Accent Syndrome", it's seems likely that it is just a person's speech centers in the brain causing them to SOUND LIKE they have an accent -- it's not a real accent from a real language.

edit on 5/21/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

I guess its true since this only seem to happen with older people with traveling experience.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain

That was not fluent..

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ok, Asari??
Come on, thats a race from the game Mass Effect.
Just that right THERE puts this whole thing into the category of BS

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

originally posted by: ancienthistorian

That man had been exposed to people who spoke Swedish prior to his coma. He was associated with an international group of Middle ages enthusiasts, and was specifically close with a group of jousters from Sweden.

Therefore, his brain probably picked up Swedish from hearing those people (the brain remembers a lot of stuff that we don't even realize it remembers) and was repeating what it had heard.

If that's the case, it's still remarkable that a brain can do that (although I wouldn't be surprised if it could), but I think that means it is less likely that his Swedish came from a genetic memory, as you suggest, and instead was more of a conventional memory from this man's current life.

As for "Foreign Accent Syndrome", it's seems likely that it is just a person's speech centers in the brain causing them to SOUND LIKE they have an accent -- it's not a real accent from a real language.

BS, this is totally MK Ultra. The news says he was unconscious in the Motel. Obviously ,he was either sleep agent or someone did mind control on him.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I gazed a showeth hath called Star Trek and t seemeth Klingon wast anoth'r nameth f'r something else.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

lol, now if he could repeat what he said three times, I`d say he`s on to something...even if just an invention of a new language. I know this is old but surely they must have thought of this while doing an interview. Nowadays this could be tested with a speech analyzer.

Anyway, true or not...this was fun

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Annunaki language... so... Akkadian, Sumerian, Babylonian or Assyrian, then? What with the People of Anu being, you know, ancient Mesopotamian dieties (the primary deities, in fact) all through the ancient middle east. Well, I guess proto-Semetic would be the language of the Annunaki, depending on how far back the first Mesopotamian peoples conceptualized them.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Tamil is said to be the oldest surviving language/script in the world. It also connects to the sunken continent of Kumari Kandam in the Indian ocean. Sri Lanka is the last remaining piece of the lost landmass. Considering how rich Indian history is with the topic of sky beings and there vehicles (Vimana), this is more than likely true information.

new topics

top topics

join