It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Leaders Off the Rails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok. So enough of Pat Robertson for now. Today's installment is not a big name in the movement but pretty much a fringe psychopath and douche that's been trying for some time to make a name for himself Theo Shoebat.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Good find. This guy is the son of Wallid Shoebat who claimed to be an ex terrorist in order to gain publicity.

Theo has called for the slaughter of all gay people and also on Twitter described himself as a proud fascist.

www.patheos.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My next addition to this thread is going to be Kevin Swanson.

Kevin Swanson is an Orthodox Presbyterian pastor and broadcaster from Colorado, known for his condemnation of homosexuality, as well as his advocacy of Christian education. He is the director of Generations, a subsidiary of the Christian Home Educators of Colorado, which produces Generations Radio, a daily radio program hosted by Swanson. Swanson is also a writer and producer of The World View in 5 Minutes, a daily Christian newscast.
en.wikipedia.org...(pastor)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Okay Mojo tell ya what. I don't like religion any more than you.
But it's of man and in this case is obviously just a corrupt diamond miner
posing as a man of God. So it's corruptable because of man, not because
of God.

If you listen closely, you can the corruption in his talk. As it joins the wind.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Believe me, I'm suggesting that anything these people are saying has anything to do with God at all. I'm definitely in the camp that is saying these guys are just men. Con men at that.

They represent themselves and their own crazy ideas 100%. They are in no way to be considered holy or divine or anything of the sort.

They are for some reason still considered to be Religious Leaders to some people though and have a variety of outlets to push their crazyness though. I don't know why that is but it is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join