It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Alchemist's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I don't see how the name necessarily dictates the reality of the concept, that is a very rigid view of things.

How is alchemy physics(in modern scientific terms)? You could just as well call it chemistry, I don't know why you would call it physics specifically.

The Philosopher’s Stone is not just a spiritual metaphor but an actual substance that can transmute lead or mercury into gold. The Stone is a product of Alchemy. Unlike chemistry, which only deals with physical matter and energy, Alchemy makes use of etheric and astral energies to reconfigure matter at the quantum level. Alchemy is to chemistry what a cube is to the square; it is a superset of chemistry and is capable of so much more.

The actual alchemists of the past did actually strive to create such a stone and some of the masters were said to have been successful. Incidentally, this work is a spiritual endeavour in itself. Both views are valid.

If you didn't actually read the article I linked I suggest you do, the theory and the practice makes an awful amount of sense from a spiritual perspective.

I find it strange that you imagine that these spiritual masters were deluded about a subject they were so intimately immersed in. Ah well, it is what it is.. I guess we'll have to disagree here.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: onequestion

Is there a Master Alchemist here who was successfully made the physical philosophers stone ?

Seems a reasonable question to ask. The answer will either be yes or no. Let's see.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

a reply to: JackMaryAnn

is there a person (Master Alchemist) who has made the philosophers stone
who would like to talk ?

My descriptions of the stone are true

No matter how much hint you give, nobody seems to get it.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

The more you speak, the more your lack of understanding of the subject becomes observable.

You must understand that you are a collection of chemical processes. Every thought, every idea, every physical movement, and every action you perform is the result of several chemical processes. The very act of personal and spiritual transmutation is too a result of several chemical processes. Simply initiating chemical reactions in a laboratory in chemistry class is a chemical process, and that chemical process started with you before you even opened the chemistry 101 book.

You and your mind are one of the most important chemical processes out of all chemical processes in existence.

You are the ultimate catalyst.

Modern chemists only consider the parts, not the whole. Modern alchemists consider the whole.

All is one.
edit on 19-5-2016 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

yes, this is what is going on in old original alchemy, you are correct.

But mainstream people, as a lot of times before and after, had been misguided as it happens already with modern religions in my opinion. Well anyway, such knowledge is not something for everybody and it is good that it is coded and not just like any other book you can read and understand.

Well in my opinion, for our society that is appropriate because we are so far away from many spiritual wisdoms...and today or in the past it was more of a personal journey and not for the groups as it seems, judging by the nature of how masters decided to code this stuff.

This principles you are touching about are not innocent and can mess up people when practiced ...
for instance, just look at today's religions and their state of affairs...this is only one example how simply people can be misguided on some level in my opinion.

And more you will climb, more views will be imprinted in your mind.
Spirituality can be double edged sword, which can stab you in the back with its many traps within but with perseverance and pure intention your path should be more and more obvious as you grow with understanding towards self liberation and have inner realizations...

Contemplation and meditation are key practices and very "valuable friends" to posses!

Alchemy is just another esoteric path!
for instance check Newton papers about alchemy or occult studies if you can find them...
newton was NOT just about gravity and had a brilliant mind even for other things, if you google abit about him you will discover that his occult knowledge was his main pursuit ... in my opinion!

And almost all religions have such a hidden path in plain sight (internet hehe)...this is your clue from me...if you want to know more about it!
but you can also ignore this post as nonsense...that is another option and you are free to choose what to do about it.

cheers and I wish you the best with deciphering knowledge and wisdoms if you practice or decide to do that.
edit on 1463715479537May375373116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You might find this thread interesting, mayhap one of the links will lead you to what you seek? ;
Alchemy thread

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Ha Baracha dabara it is true most people cannot stand the sight when they see the face of God and will die.

Wisdom is on the verge of insanity.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

OK buddy good thing you are so astute huh?

You got any thing else bothering ya?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Whilst we wait for a practical Alchemist (who has produced the stone) to respond to the OP request, it might be useful for me to make a comment on your posting style.

Perhaps, like Le Compte ..., you come from time long gone past. You may find it useful to use the Quote feature when quoting what someone else has said. At the moment you are using the inverted commas. Unfortunately, it makes it look like your own post rather than what another poster has said.

A quick way to do this is to substitute the inverted commas that you are using with the word quote surrounded by [ ]. AT the end of the quote , it is the same but with a forward slash / before the q

example

This is a quote

edit on 20-5-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Hello

i have a question

Are there any Master Alchemist's within these forums ?

Master's of Practical Alchemy

Is there a person (Master Alchemist) who has made the philosophers stone
and would like to talk

a description of the stone

is

the White plated Salt that bleeds

The 'philosopher's stone' (tm) is unconditional Love, completely transcendental, that 'transforms' the 'dross' of the material/animal limited 'unit' into the Universal!
And there can be no definition!
Enlightenment = unconditional Love!
There is not anything 'material/physical' involved!

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

The OP knows what it is but people keep trying to explain what it is not.

The OP is not asking for information about the stone. He knows what it is and justs wants a fellow alchemist/occultist to discuss with and share experience.

edit on 20-5-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Thank you your post made me laugh.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

First time I came across someone who calls it love, but I'm sure you know what you are talking about?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Hello

i have a question

Are there any Master Alchemist's within these forums ?

Master's of Practical Alchemy

Is there a person (Master Alchemist) who has made the philosophers stone
and would like to talk

a description of the stone

is

the White plated Salt that bleeds

If you're looking for a puffer, there is an excellent online forum in French, but if you think you're getting a runaround here, you won't believe the riddles you will get there. In the meantime, you might want to check this forum out:

www.alchemydiscussion.com...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

fun post, s + f

i am a master of myself, i used chemistry to catalyze the creation of the philosophers stone from wisdom.

the philosopher's stone is like kidney stones but in your brain. it can even cause alot of pain. but if used by a master can transmute gold and yield immortality. it can only be understood as a metaphor until you actually attain it, because wisdom is metaphorical, yet physically real data in our brains.

it would be counter intuitive to philosophy itself if one had a literal rock that facilitated control over the material world without any scientific or logical explanation.

if anyone has such a rock and proves it i will sht my pants, sht will rip through my pants and rocket me out of my chair through the roof of the building.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackMaryAnn

First time I came across someone who calls it love, but I'm sure you know what you are talking about?

Yes, I speak from Knowledge (experience).
I would never ask you to 'believe' anything that I offer.
I don't! *__-
I did 'the experiment', anyone else can do it, also!

The arcane becomes the mundane!

edit on 21-5-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

As you are not the OP, I do not see how you can speak for what he 'knows'.
What he said (you must be privileged to much more info than I read on the OP!) was thus;

"a description of the stone

is

the White plated Salt that bleeds"

And as woo-woo magically poetic that might sound to magical woo-woo poets, it means nothing to me, and I 'been there'!
So, disregarding meaningless jargonistic comic book 'imagination', I offered my clear and pragmatic experience, open to all to do the experiment for themselves!
Unless "the White plated Salt that bleeds" = unconditional Love, it is not real experience but imaginary fiction, probably pop-alchemy...

Unless, of course, you have a different 'experience/Knowledge' that you'd like to share?

The OP is not asking for information about the stone. He knows what it is and justs wants a fellow alchemist/occultist to discuss with and share experience.

I think not.
Knowledge = experience!
The blind are poorly suited to following the blind, and finding the Light!
No matter their 'intent', sometimes "denying ignorance" involves answering an 'unasked' question.

Should the OP, or anyone else, have anything to discuss about my offerings, I'm sure that they are capable...
Are you his sock, puppet?
A 'shadow person'?
The 'hall monitor'?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
it means nothing to me, and I 'been there'!

the White plated Salt that bleeds" - is a physical description..... so you have not been there

Unless "the White plated Salt that bleeds" = unconditional Love, it is not real experience but imaginary fiction, probably pop-alchemy...

- your opinion based on your experience , if you had practical experience then my descriptions would not be
" imaginary fiction " to you

- correct. i am just looking for another fellow

- correct

You offered unconditional love as the philosophers stone
and while spiritually this is all very good
i did state before that this was about practical alchemy

but thank you for your contribution to the thread

edit on 21-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: JackMaryAnn

I did 'the experiment', anyone else can do it, also!

The arcane becomes the mundane!

I can honestly say, no you "did not" do any experiment, the philosopher stone is a metaphysical state of rebirth.. Its not a divine wisdom of the one or any spiritual context..

" With life always come death "

Instead of trying to lecture someone and force myself on their unique bubble, I believe one should never look for the philosopher stone.. It will find you

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JackMaryAnn

I am unsure of what you are trying to say ?

edit on 21-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join