It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced 150,000 Year-Old Pipework Found Under Chinese Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
It's a type of concretion, and they're found all over the world. I saw some in a rock in a local shopping center.

Bottom line: seen out of context, yes they look like pipes. Seen up close and personal, it's obvious that it's a natural rock.
Some examples here: geology.about.com...

wow...nothing even remotely similar on that link to the "pipes" pic from the op. I love these posts...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

It's a type of concretion, and they're found all over the world. I saw some in a rock in a local shopping center.

Bottom line: seen out of context, yes they look like pipes. Seen up close and personal, it's obvious that it's a natural rock.

wow...nothing even remotely similar on that link to the "pipes" pic from the op. I love these posts...

This pic appears there:

Hmmm. I guess you have to actually look at the pictures before you can say "nothing remotely similar."

Harte

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

This pic appears there:

Hmmm. I guess you have to actually look at the pictures before you can say "nothing remotely similar."

Harte

No, you don't have to look at the pictures if you're a fringer, because you already know the answer before you see any evidence. Aliens did it, see didn't need any pictures to say that

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

This pic appears there:

Harte

No, you don't have to look at the pictures if you're a fringer, because you already know the answer before you see any evidence. Aliens did it, see didn't need any pictures to say that

Alien plumbers.

Wonder if their buttcrack shows when they fix pipes, or if they even have buttcracks.

Harte

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

This pic appears there:

Harte

Alien plumbers.

Wonder if their buttcrack shows when they fix pipes, or if they even have buttcracks.

Harte

It probably comes out of the top of their heads or something, you wouldn't want to sit behind one at the cinema

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Marduk

Tsk, tsk ... a bit too dismissive, sir or madame... that story wasn't Sitchen! I'm likely wasting time, and certainly being defensive, but I'll lay out why I don't discard that story like I do for most of what I read here.

I did a thread trying to deconstruct that astr0 maze, and came away just as puzzled. It is completely agreed that it sounds absolutely ludicrous on many, many levels... but if you go through the guys posts on the aircraft forums, and there are hundreds, a picture emerges that he knew stuff... definitely knew stuff about black tech, anyway.. .that much is pretty solid.

Then there was that problematic last post with that tall tale about black triangles, other branches of humanity, secret high tech and using humans as dreaming hardware... and it was ...hard to swallow! I was fairly sure it was the highest order of b.s., despite his earlier seeming veracity for many years, and then some members I respect (almost as much as I respect you and Byrd) told me in private they had some validating experiences supporting the guy's assertions. So that, plus the more than plausible web of tech info he pointed to, created cross correlations that were ...surprising.

It left me with the impression there might well be some rare truth to that one tall tale... or it could be a years long 'psi-op' or sociology experiment, or something weirder like magicians toying with perceptions or something equally "woo," but that one single story left me scratching my head, along with other, less impressionable members ...

but sure, Sitchen was caught fabricating most of his assertions, agreed, but as I said, this was no common ancient astronaut b.s. .. .that's all.

And these pipes... sure, likely natural... and the referenced story, above, was brief and scant, but said humans were "seeded" on many planets and evolved separately, until a higher tech branch of humans came here to repair their damaged dna around 150,000 b.p. .. . which is a trope of so many tabloid tales, I well know, but according to that member, plain ol' Earth humans were here happily evolving for millions of years until their cousins with higher tech dropped by.

SO, again, I don't know for sure, of course, but dismissing it without looking into it is ... dismissive!

Amen .
This is the way so many things get passed over.
Nobody throws out more babies with bath water
than ATS. If you say Roswell they say Weatherballon and
memory distortion Although 600+ first second
and third hand witnesses say it wasn't . You say it's possible
we were visited 150k ago by advanced beings they say
the"distance is too far" . So our current understanding of physics
is going to remain unchanged as we technologically advance another
2 million years ? please... who is being unrealistic again?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
You say it's possible
we were visited 150k ago by advanced beings they say
the"distance is too far" . So our current understanding of physics
is going to remain unchanged as we technologically advance another
2 million years ? please... who is being unrealistic again?

Classic straw man straw man argument there
They do not say "its too far", they say, "do you have any evidence"
unfortunately they do not. This 150,000 claim for instance was made by an unidentified person on the internet, claiming to be a government insider. He had no evidence for it, its just an assertion.
Maybe instead of making logical fallacies you could find some evidence, I'd love to see it

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They say " it's too far " CONSTANTLY
news.discovery.com...
en.m.wikipedia.org...
out of time or I'd post a bunch.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

news.discovery.com...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Your second link explicitly states several reasons, not just "they're too far..."

In the absence of any evidence for ancient visitation, however, "they're too far" is more than enough rebuttal.

So, do you have any evidence?

Harte

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

news.discovery.com...
en.m.wikipedia.org...

But you weren't referring to those articles, you were talking about the source for the 150,000 claim. Noone has said "its too far" because the statement was unsupported, so there is no need to discount evidence which hasn't been presented

The fact that you don't even know the source or what the source said or how credible the source isn't, is surprising seeing as you seem to believe it,

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

This pic appears there:

Harte

Clearly calcified...not metallic like in the OP's.

TO you guys...a bird is similar to a plane...because it has wings and flies.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Clearly calcified...not metallic like in the OP's.

I would advise you to look at a few more pictures of the pipes than the actual metal pipe in the OP video which was there as an example of a metal pipe for comparison purposes lol

They look metal in this image

But that's because the photo was taken using a filter, check out the sky colour

Now this is what they look like in real life, the same colour as the yellow one in the OP video

See, you've been conned about their appearance and because you believe things without evidence, you didn't get an error message and you didn't bother to check properly

edit on 23-5-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

to me they do not. Sorry...maybe I have a unique perspective on things looking "metallic".

In both of these...they look like made from dirt. Nothing metallic about them.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

to me they do not. Sorry...maybe I have a unique perspective on things looking "metallic".

In both of these...they look like made from dirt. Nothing metallic about them.

Well they are both better pictures of the pipes than appear in the OP video
So it looks like we agree that the pipes aren't metallic

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

we dont actually...while the "pipes" from the OP do appear from very limited evidence to be metallic, those you posted do not. However, since the evidence really is limited...everything else said is highly speculative. Maybe they are pipes...maybe they arent. They certainly look nothing like your examples.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

we dont actually...while the "pipes" from the OP do appear from very limited evidence to be metallic, those you posted do not. However, since the evidence really is limited...everything else said is highly speculative. Maybe they are pipes...maybe they arent. They certainly look nothing like your examples.

go google baingong pipes and look at images, these two should be on the first line
So what you appear to be saying now, is that because the better pictures I posed don't match your belief, you are happy to discount them as relevant

top topics

<< 1   >>

join