It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT America: Libertarian Party presidential debates.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Man I love listening to Darryl Perry.He's an ideal libertarian. Kevin McCormick is really good he should be on TV more often. These candidates are so much better than the demo-crooks and pseudo-cons. They all believe in the NAP,against centralized unchecked power and for self-ownership.
I really like Marc Feldman.50 states? Why not 350 million states?

Hillary is being investigated for having classified files on a private server.What about the Benghazi stand down? Trump is discriminating based on religion and forcing Mexico(one of our main trading partners) to pay for a useless expensive wall.

Watch how the Libertarian debates are without the childish name calling(remember Rubio with the whole small hands thing? lol) and other silliness you see in the GOP debates.
Their policies are so much better.(non-interventionists,fixing the FED rigged economy, minimal voluntary taxes,progressive fair taxes or even no taxes,drug legalization bankrupting cartels, minimalist government)
edit on 18-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

edit on 18-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

edit on 18-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added words

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Sadly it takes a Russian news agency to broadcast an American 3rd party presidential debate.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Sadly it takes a Russian news agency to broadcast an American 3rd party presidential debate.

Fox Business did two Libertarian debates I think.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I didn't catch why Johnson, Peterson, and McAfee aren't here.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Fox Business did two Libertarian debates I think.

Yes, but I wouldn't credit them as to airing the debate, but rather filling a timeslot on it's 10'th or so channel.

Fox news has their own agenda, but they also are a news corporation, so they obviously pursue any and every avenue.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Indeed! It is really sad to see the land of the free falling so heavily.

Will she ever recover or will it take a revolution.

Evolution is far less costly but no one in power will understand until the heads roll.

Happened in France and many other countries.

P

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Ah once again RT and its tirade of propaganda against America has the audacity to bring to light the existence of third party candidates!?

It did not work last time and they brought in Larry King!

Nice try Putin!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amWednesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

FBN channel did air one or two Libertarian debates and oddly, they had three different candidates. This debate does not even feature Gary Johnson who was the Libertarian candidate in 2012 and at least one of the favorites to become the nominee in 2016. His absence from this debate makes me question its authenticity.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

My exact thought. I know there are additional people in the running, but why not the three that have had the most coverage (of what little there has been) up until now???

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You know the ironic thing...we will never see RT report on debates in Russian politics.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

These are the Libertarian candidates that did not make it on the FBN debates.

edit on 20-5-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

These are the Libertarian candidates that did not make it on the FBN debates.

And that changes nothing about what I said.

You will never see a debate from anyone running for president in Russia...you can't debate yourself.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

RT is a television network that is carried on multiple cable and satellite TV services.

The Libertarian Party needs exposure.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Their policies are so much better

In SOME cases, but WHO are they again?

Exactly...nobody really knows who they are, so they won't get votes

I learned my lesson with Ron Paul, and the result was Obama.
Protest votes are great, and if it was Hillary vs Cruz (establishment vs establishment), I'd do so again in a heartbeat.

But this time, it's much more important.

On the NWO, do I want to slam on the gas pedal (Hillary) or the brake (Trump). Either way, we're hitting that NWO wall eventually....just a matter of WHEN we want to hit it....

new topics

top topics

join