It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Don't use backgrounds, just set it up like your old avatar. (The dude.) Then have the background colored as the hex code I gave you instead of cyan.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Thank you you did it!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

You still might want to change your background color from cyan to the same as the lilac around Dany, though. Last post on the previous page has the hex code if you want to do that.
edit on 21/5/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

If your were here I would buy you a big dinner of your choice without meat!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Ok sorry for your trouble and you rock!!!
edit on 5 21 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Haha, thank you for your kind offer, but it really wasn't that much trouble. XD

Maybe in the far future I'll end up going to LA and I'll be able to take you up on that, but it doesn't look likely. I'll definitely be stuck in Australia for the next four or so years at least. T_T
(Though I do love this country. I just dislike its natural fauna.)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I bet you have cool lizards!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I bet he does have cool lizzards. I am grateful for him helping me sorry I took up so much room in your shed for a bit!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I bet he does have cool lizzards. I am grateful for him helping me, sorry I took up so much room in your shed for a bit!

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I guess these are pretty cool. Else wise... I'm not sure.

As to the pets my house itself possesses, One Dog. (Great Dane, Blue Merle, getting on in years, quite old for his species.)
Three ponies. (White, dark brown, brown.)
One horse (that we don't own but is kept on our property. Dark brown.)
Two ponies (that we don't own but are kept on our property. Dark brown paint, light brown paint.)

We used to have three cats, but all are dead now. (The first died around the same time as my father, when I was four~ish. The last one to die was a few years ago.)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Why'd you quote yourself? xD

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You should get some pics of your dog and the horse and ponies. I would love to see that.

Getting sleepy guys, so if I disappear, that means I'm off in dreamland somewhere.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Getting sleepy guys, so if I disappear, that means I'm off in dreamland somewhere.

How do we know it's not because you found the invisibility potion that's hidden under the couch? I would point out where it is but it's invisible.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Martin runs in grabbing some of New's special brownies. Grabs a pixie and shakes some pixie dust on the Brownie before running back out.

"I'm telling Night Star ", the little pixie fumes. "She has already warned you about using the pixies as Pixie Dust Shakers."

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
*Eilas shakes his head.*

So now you're getting drugged up on pixie dust.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
*tiptoes into the Shed and quietly places a parchment on the coffee table while the people slumber and the pixies rest*
Last entry on page 51

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaelci didn’t want to venture any further just yet, happy to remain amongst this unexpected beauty for a while longer before daring to enter the dark recesses of the cave system within. Sitting by the mouth of the cave, she leant against the rocky wall and listened to the rush of the waterfall by her side while staring in wonder at the shining fungi, watching as every sparkle that flew from each mushroom seemed to twinkle and float before her eyes.

Standing by the hanging vines, Darien smiled down at her. She was uncertain as to why, but even though they had only met within the hour, she felt completely at ease around him; an aura of friendliness surrounded him and with his constant smile he was hard to not like. “You have not been in this land long have you?” he asked, his smile growing wider as she nodded. “’tis quite evident.”

He gazed down the twisting passageway where not even an hour ago he had escaped this vile place with a face from his past. It was by whim only that he chose to encourage this obviously new-blooded witch to visit this place, though he knew that he had mostly performed in such a manner to antagonise Sita, an endeavour which easily succeeded! While the Magister was the last person he had expected to see in the depths of this lair and he was grateful that she had assisted his escape from Azothinne’s inner chambers, he had not forgotten Sita over the years or the affect she had over the Council; how her actions had been the catalyst to the chaos, how her accusations had caused ruin amongst those he held dear, and how she had disappeared the night he had planned his vengeance, the night the Magi had fallen.

Darien wished no harm upon this new witch, Kaelci, but his anger remained even after these many years and he would enact his retribution upon that silver demon. He glanced out from the corner of his eye and watched the graceful woman sitting in awe by the cave's entrance, wearing the shrouded robes she was yet to understand, and for the first time in an age he imagined that he felt compassion... he prayed that this Kaelci would not interfere.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*shifty eyes*
People awoke in the Shed while I was writing! They saw me! *hurriedly jumps out the window*

edit on 21 5 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

Ah, there ya go. Now you can relax and not have to deal with all the negativity. Is the feng shui not working for those workers? LOL

Obviously not, NS. I have not said anything inappropriate, but they ae all getting defensive.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

G' day / Night

Night ... 19 ... and all ... !

Mate unfortunately the tone of the written word can be misconstrued leading to butt hurt and animosity.

Hope it is not too thick ... 🕋

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I like AOE 2 The best.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hey lady!
Love the story chapter!

The visual that you create is fantastic.

There is a cave near me with a waterfall in front. The State has taken it over so we can't be there anymore.

It was a magical place.

Okay, off to look for more reading material!
Okay, the pages are many many more since I looked back.
Has anyone figured a way to pluck out the story entries so you can read them first?
Then one could go back and read the conversations?

Can't sleep so I suppose hunting and pecking may help.

edit on 21-5-2016 by TNMockingbird because: to ask questions

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join