It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 6

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
AHHHHHHH, I missed True again!!!!!!!!!

Hi Chirp! Reading backwards and getting caught up,
edit on 31-5-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: ClownFish

Oh come on now... You don't suck at interpersonal communication! You managed a greeting without causing a diplomatic incident, so you are doing better than Trump!

Ahahahaha! Good one!

ClownFish, you are doing just fine. Good to see you!

I saw Bird back there somewhere. Hello Chirp!!!!

Still reading.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
TrueBrit

My apologies. Had I known you would be looking after any number of my brethren I May have been able to work a few magics to calm their kitty selves. Sometimes they go a tad bonkers when their keepers are away. 😺

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Martin75

*shudder*

That guy is frightful. Spiders anyway, all the do is spin webs and...

*grumbles incoherently about spiders in a well lit corner*

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hello Martin and Q!!!!

EEEEW Spiders. They make me do the spider dance, you know the one where you see a spider and start jumping up and down and flailing your arms around and screaming like a maniac? Yeah, that would be me!

True, you should write a story about the kitty escapades. Ahahaha! Mine is such an Angel, I feel so fortunate to have him. I don't think he is a normal cat because he never gets into trouble. He doesn't knock over or eat my plants or claw the house up or knock anything down. He doesn't like catnip. He seems to understand when we're talking about him even though we haven't mentioned his name. He looks over like what are you saying about me? He has all these different meows and I swear I think I can understand him sometimes. He has this one meow where you'll ask him a question, like 'Are you hungry"? He will actually meow like he is saying huh? LOL

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Good day to all you Shedfolk out there! 😸✌

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
TrueBrit

My apologies. Had I known you would be looking after any number of my brethren I May have been able to work a few magics to calm their kitty selves. Sometimes they go a tad bonkers when their keepers are away. 😺

True that!
I'll join you in the corner and grumble about spiders.

Leaving soon. My day out with my friend for lunch, shopping, groceries, running to the bank and what-not. I won't be home until later tonight.

Don't burn the house down while I'm gone. Someone keep an eye on Q and Skid. Does the Kealci shifty eye thing.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Opps, sorry night!
Martin moves over to the well-lit corner with Night and the Kitty wizard.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Martin75

Spoiler Alert: the spider is not gone. They're keeping him alive for the sequel!πŸ™€

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Caglio and Martin, Ahahahaha!

All spider lovers, please proceed to the re-training of the brain room. You are not well. When you leave, you will have a proper fear of the creepy crawlers and do the spider dance upon seeing any spiders.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This one cracked me up! LOL I’m pretty sure if we videoed the spider dance and then videoed someone trying to get away…..they might look a lot alike!
It is so much fun when someone on the other side of the room or on the other side of a large field find a spider web. All we see is the crazy dance going on, but it is a true fight for survival.

(OK last picture I promise.....Chirp enjoy while you can....)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Amongst my friends, I am known by many monikers, but one of them is the master of beasts. That is mostly because I smell like one, but also because things with more legs than I have, tend to love me to death for some reason. These kitties however, are beings of pure chaos, not at all like the regal creatures I have dealt with before!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Awwww, sounds like a lovely cat!

Hey Night... Don't worry about missing me. I will be in and out a lot over the next couple of days. Work was busy today, otherwise I would have stopped to chat a while!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Martin75

I would rather witness the Great Cthulhu than get caught in a spider web. Every time it's like a fight to the death with the invisible man. 😱

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
TrueBrit

They must have known something was going on and thus planned accordingly. You were in a losing battle the moment you crossed your friend's threshold. πŸ˜‚

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
LOL! So great to see you True, you always make me smile and laugh and I missed you!

Martin That spider is interesting looking, but keep it away from me!

Caglio and everyone, I must leave for the day and will see you all tonight. LOVE and HUGS!

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Night Star

Be safe! πŸ˜„πŸ‘‹βœ‹πŸ‘‹βœ‹

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Have a great day Night! See you this evening

Here is a funny skit about spider webs

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I go with this spider, she kisses and no biteing

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Hi there. Cats gave you fits, huh? It sounds like a kitty tantrum. They were mad because their slave escaped.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join