It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton converses with the dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nice try, Hillary, but Bernie has the Witch vote:

edit on 16-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: smurfy

Point being those plans were made long before ole GW ever got in to office.

So you are saying it was a bipartisan, IOW, an all government conspiracy then, Illuminati even? you need to be clear on that, I certainly don't mind what you say.

I would say that G.W. had just such plans before he got into office anyway, I would say that those plans were immediate once he did get into office, that much we know from Rumsfeld's e-mail, "How Start" was looking for a way, much the same as McNamara and Johnson's converse in their day.
Even more,
Secretary of State Colin Powell’s chief of staff – Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson said that Powell knew that there were no WMDs:
"I wonder what will happen when we put 500,000 troops into Iraq and comb the country from one end to the other and find nothing"

So, illuminati or Bush?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nice try, Hillary, but Bernie has the Witch vote:

It's pretty sad, isn't it, that not even witches will vote for the witch.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

If you look at the history of those who admit to taking advice from the "dead",
you should consider her absolutely disqualified to be POTUS.

There is good evidence that most claiming to be former humans aren't. Why expect good advice from liars?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yea...I knew that she tried to call trump...no answer.
Cheers

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well she imagines a lot of stuff so this doesn't surprise me.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Considering how she is, I'd be shocked if she didn't claim some occult practice.

Seriously, she's as unfit for office is as possible to be.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hillary claims to speak with deceased humans, but she actually SEES THE DEAD every morning when she looks in the mirror. Can you imagine Hillary before she starts her 2 hour makeup routine?

Is this the "barf" emoji?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It's the best game going. Everyone is playing. A real "cards against humanity," amirite?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
BlueAjah:

...Hillary Clinton claimed to converse with the dead...this concerns me. What does this say about her state of mind?

Half the population of America claim to talk with the dead every time they pray to Jesus. Does that concern you also? Hilary Clinton is damaged goods, and certainly not fit for the office of president, but that is not because of her beliefs, but because of her business and political machinations.

If Joe Biden throws his hat in the ring and runs for the office, he would blow both Trump and Clinton out the water, and America would rightly sigh collective relief.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

I don't know who would be more "entertaining" as President.. Joe Biden, or Donald Trump?

I still get a chuckle when I watch Joe Biden's gaffes... The one at 2:25 minutes into this video compilation of Biden Gaffes, where he tells a Senator who's in a Wheelchair to "Stand Up!" is a classic.

Link: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Quite possiblre she is into Catholic Diabolicism. If so then Witches in turn very well know she supports the Malleus Maleficarum.
edit on 17-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire Yes Biden would make us sigh relief because then it would make our lives easier because when Joe Biden says do something then smart people do the opposite, so then we would know what to do and wouldn't have to think about it.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think if this is as far into bat# crazy hooey #e she goes I think it's ok.

It pales next to the kind of sinister satanic # the Bush brigade and all those entitled pricks in Washington are into.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Ha! They probably used "voice of God" technology on her.. come to think of it, that's probably a good explanation of how Bush were told by God to invade Iraq.

a reply to: angus1745

You really think the Clinton's are not in the same type of club? Come on now..

edit on 17-5-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Added another reply.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

That's a very good point.

If Hillary was so lost and distraught that she sought out Houston and followed her guidance to the point of relying on imaginary advice from a dead First Lady, it shows that she is susceptible to influence. If she gets in deep as POTUS and is unable to make decisions, then goes for "guidance" to some scam artist (or more diabolical person), it could put the safety of the entire country in jeopardy. Someone could guide her actions in the guise of helping, while really controlling her.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

you REALLY expect the wingnuts to have read the primary sources and understood the context ?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: DJW001

you REALLY expect the wingnuts to have read the primary sources and understood the context ?

No, but I find the fact that people seriously think that this proves she is a Satanist amusing.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary claims to speak with deceased humans, but she actually SEES THE DEAD every morning when she looks in the mirror. Can you imagine Hillary before she starts her 2 hour makeup routine?

Is this the "barf" emoji?

Let's just hope there's not a national emergency in the am that requires her to rush to the presidential podium ASAP, without a 2 hour makeup prep. The populace will think the zombie apocalypse already hit.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

How do you know its imaginary?

Just bc you do not believe in ghosts that means they are not real?

There is ALOT out there in this world and surrounding planes that exist that you will never know about in this lifetime.

To believe you know it all already is very narrow.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join