It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton converses with the dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The woman who arranged the séance-type sessions atop the White House, Jean Houston, became very close to the Senator. Houston who was known for delving into altered consciousness, the spirit world, and psychic experiences,

Wasn't Mary Todd Lincoln into that sort of thing, too? I think Lincoln used to hold seances in the White House. She even spent some time in a mental institution and was known to use alcohol and opium.

If you're into this sort of thing....and this IS ATS....Hillary Rodham Clinton contains within her name Mary Tod(d) Lincoln.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I did mention n the OP that she claimed it was done for therapeutic reasons. But if you look at the history of Jean Houston, it gets interesting.

Houston was the author of many books including "The Varieties of Psychedelic Experience: The Classic Guide to the Effects of '___' on the Human Psyche". She worked on a government sanctioned study of the effects of '___'.

** Note - ATS is editing the word above, so you may need to look it up if you want to.

www.scottlondon.com...

At 21, she was one of the few people in the country with a legal supply of '___'. She used the controversial hallucinogen to take "depth soundings" of more than 300 people.

It is Hillary telling Bill that Eleanor is passing him messages through her that seems very strange.

edit on 5/16/16 by BlueAjah because: added note

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Houston said the sessions were because Hillary was having a particularly difficult time. If she thought being First Lady was difficult, how will she hold up to the pressure as POTUS?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Bush did say God spoke to him to advise him what to do during the Iraq war.

Reagan and his wife consulted with astrologists.

They're all nuts.

Yes they all certainly act like it at times...I wonder did he ask God about Iraq before 9/11, since he was busy prparing to invade Iraq well before 9/11.
edit on 16-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Houston said the sessions were because Hillary was having a particularly difficult time. If she thought being First Lady was difficult, how will she hold up to the pressure as POTUS?

Given that she and her husband were being hounded by political opponents who actually had the nerve to turn her husband's marital infidelities into a state crime, being President will probably be a lot less stressful.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes, Jean Houston was a sort of Timothy Leary. Bill and Hillary's generation have a soft spot for that kind of woo. It is no worse than conservative politicians asking Jesus for advice.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

except that ghosts are real but God isn't

Jesus was real, however I don't think anyone has ever contacted his ghost...its probably enlightened or hes come back already in another earthsuite

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

except that ghosts are real but God isn't

Jesus was real, however I don't think anyone has ever contacted his ghost...its probably enlightened or hes come back already in another earthsuite

No comment.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

They're all nuts.

Yes they certainly act like it at times...I wonder did he ask God about Iraq before 9/11, since he was busy prparing to invade Iraq well before 9/11.

I love how intellectually DISHONEST the left is.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm sure enough dead people will be counted as have voted for her this election.... so I guess she is thanking them in advance.

edit on 16-5-2016 by eluryh22 because: fix typo

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

lofl, that's funny and Im liberal

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Houston wanted Hillary to converse with Jesus, but Hillary declined.

www.newsweek.com...

Talk with Jesus Christ, Houston proposed next. Jesus was the epitome of the wounded, betrayed and isolated, and Houston liked to quote Jesus, saying, ""What you have within you that you express will save you, and what you have within you that you do not express will destroy you.'' That would be too personal, Hillary said, declining to address Jesus.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

oh, so it IS possible to talk to Jesus' ghost

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I wonder how Gandhi would advise the whore of Babylon..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

They're all nuts.

Yes they certainly act like it at times...I wonder did he ask God about Iraq before 9/11, since he was busy prparing to invade Iraq well before 9/11.

I love how they get people believing that the left and right aren't controlled by the same hand.
edit on 16/5/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Change of word

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yuh forgot John Kerry. However the video is a little cheeky, in 1998 everybody and their granny wanted something done about the chemical weapons, and had misgivings about how far Hussein was in nuclear as you can hear in Joe Biden's remarks especially, however Clinton did do something in 1998 by bombing the Al-Shifa chemical factory, destroying it, he didn't commit to a war.
By 2002 Bush was in power and the Clintons along with the rest, were out of the loop.
I certainly think Hilary Clinton would have no bother going to war with Hussein at any time, or probably anyone else's face she didn't like, even Micky Mouse if the face fitted, but most of the rest were fed false information in 2002, not so hard then for Bush to get the bipartisan support at home.
Again behind it all, Bush had been planning a war in advance of 9/11, he got what he wanted.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

And the MSM worries about Trump faking a phone call.

I wonder if Hillary can ask my grandfather where he hid the will.
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Point being those plans were made long before ole GW ever got in to office.

Point being our current VPOTUS voted to go to war.

The current Sec. State voted to go to war.

The past SEc State voted to go to war.

Clintons party was for the war, until it became election time.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So it's official,

She's a Witch!

Now she needs a cool Trump nickname,

Broom Hillary

Wicked Witch of the Left

Her theme song....she's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind......cue'd in for every Fox News report on her.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
So it's official,

She's a Witch!

Now she needs a cool Trump nickname,

Broom Hillary

Wicked Witch of the Left

Her theme song....she's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind......cue'd in for every Fox News report on her.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join