It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified went sent..Hillarys email drama

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

I guess that's why Blumenthal was in a closed session for the Congressional hearings.

Blumenthal was in a closed congressional hearing because you are trolling your own people and making a mockery of them?

Perhaps you replied to the wrong post. You're not making much sense in regards to my statement.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Playing the bog them down in hypothetical scenarios routine.... page 6 of the liberal playbook.

I thought this was all just a bunch of nonsense to you?

Why you so concerned now?

edit on R452016-05-16T19:45:39-05:00k455Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I didn't create the hypothetical scenario.

Jaded did. I'm only responding to it.

Is jaded a liberal?

I didn't know that.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What ever floats your boat there sparkster.

Classified when sent by Hillary Clinton... has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

You think she will do time?

1 year

5 years

10 years

Life?

Questions questions questions....

Guess what... looks like Hillary made a visit to a kindergarten class a few days ago on May 10... how nice of her... considering that kindergarten class is less than 5 miles from where the aides have been interviewed...

Fairfax, Va. (May 10, 2016) – Presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited the Lee Highway KinderCare in Fairfax, Va. on Monday to talk with working parents about their needs and experiences with child care.

www.kindercare.com...

Yes sir real nice of her to take time out of her busy presidential campaign schedule to visit that kindergarten place....just a mere hop and a skip from where she will be interviewed.

Too bad she didn't have that kind of time to do her Original Classification Authority training while she was Secretary of State.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
edit on R122016-05-16T20:12:19-05:00k125Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Guess what... looks like Hillary made a surprise visit to a kindergarten class a few days ago on May 10... how nice of her... considering that kindergarten class is less than 5 miles from where the aides have been interviewed...

Fairfax, Va. (May 10, 2016) – Presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited the Lee Highway KinderCare in Fairfax, Va. on Monday to talk with working parents about their needs and experiences with child care.

a reply to: RickinVa

Good find!

That brings up a whole lot of questions for speculation!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

There are a fair number who do think I'm a raging lefty due to my efforts at saving a historical tree (there's a thread around here somewhere about that), and there are many here who probably think I'm far right for all the pounding on this email thing I've been doing lately.

I'm a registered independent but have never voted because I've known the system was rigged since a young age and I was born before we stopped going to the moon.

I did bring up the hypothetical situation. And did so for a reason.

Whatever other particulars you want to add dont really matter for the purpose of this little Gedankenexperiment.

I'm trying figure out if you think it's the markings that make an item classified or if its the item that warrants classified markings.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm trying figure out if you think it's the markings that make an item classified or if its the item that warrants classified markings.

excellent point.. hopefully he will answer that.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

There are a fair number who do think I'm a raging lefty due to my efforts at saving a historical tree

Good for you. Have to stand up for what you believe.

I'm a registered independent but have never voted because I've known the system was rigged since a young age and I was born before we stopped going to the moon.

I wish I was around to see at least one moon landing. That would have been sweet.

From what I understand of the classification rules, it depends on where and whom it originates.

For example:

A corporation can go to a foreign country to gather intel on the political climate, military status, etc, in the hopes of starting oil or mining operations in the area. The corporation owns that intel and it did not originate with the US government. But the US government may have similar intel that is considered classified.

But if the government decides to investigate that corporation, for whatever reason, and subpoenas their email communications, they would classify those documents for the purposes of the investigation and any FOIA requests that follow. Is it a crime to posses intel that mirrors classified US government intel, if it was not obtained through the US government?

That is the question we need to ask.
edit on 16-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

There are a fair number who do think I'm a raging lefty due to my efforts at saving a historical tree

Good for you. Have to stand up for what you believe.

I wish I was around to see at least one moon landing. That would have been sweet.

From what I understand of the classification rules, it depends on where and whom it originates.

For example:

A corporation can go to a foreign country to gather intel on the political climate, military status, etc, in the hopes of starting oil or mining operations in the area. The corporation owns that intel and it did not originate with the US government. But the US government may have similar intel that is considered classified.

But if the government decides to investigate that corporation, for whatever reason, and subpoenas their email communications, they would classify those documents for the purposes of the investigation and any FOIA requests that follow. Is it a crime to posses intel that mirrors classified US government intel, if it was not obtained through the US government?

That is the question we need to ask.

You are hilarious... just simply hilarious.... wanna be expert legal lawyer on classified information just a day after you said you think its all a bunch of nonsense anyways.

It's ok man... we understand..... she's going down the drain and it causes you immense pain, don't get yourself all conflicted because even you know damn well she should be convicted. I got it.

Keep right on going down that imaginary path, it was it her private foundation information.... that is totally absurd to propose as a defense for Hillarys actions. Totally absurd.

You will never ever ever ever be able to separate Hillary Clinton in the eyes of the government....when she took her oath of office.....That was her primary function in life from that point on. No matter how desperately you try to spin it..

Keeping telling ya man... I will give you 99% of Hillary Clintons emails are totally innocent... smell like blueberries and whipped cream...yummy..... still leaves her with 22 Top Secret emails that can put her away for her life if she tries to play the FBI for same kind of idiots that you appear to think we are.

Anybody who keeps replying to you is only furthering your agenda...myself included until you decide to stop the BS..have fun
edit on R302016-05-16T20:30:26-05:00k305Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Judicial Watch is going to request to get an order of discovery for Hillary Clinton to get her to give a deposition under oath.

www.judicialwatch.org...

This is the list of people:

Hillary Clinton
Cheryl Mills
Jacob Sullivan
Lauren Jiloty, former special assistant to Clinton
Monica Hanley, former Clinton aide
Clarence Finney, State Department records management official
30(b)(6) witness(es) (designated State Department witness(es) who testify on behalf of the agency)

This will all probably be over before that happens... won't be much longer. I was corrected about criminal takes priority over civil so hopefully this will wrap up soon.
edit on R562016-05-16T20:56:10-05:00k565Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Judicial Watch proposes the testimony take place over 12 weeks.

We're just all going to have to be patient. This is going to go past the DNC convention.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

We're just all going to have to be patient. This is going to go past the DNC convention.

I think as it was pointed out to me... either the FBI wraps it up or they request the court to delay until they are finished...makes sense when you consider the civil action is a total unknown and they have way too much time invested now to blow it by allowing civil testimony to go forward during their investigation. They certainly won't hold off because of that 12 week period.

I think there is going to be a FBI news conference by the middle of June, if it takes that long. You can expect the usual juicy leaks to be starting any time now.

edit on R082016-05-16T21:08:40-05:00k085Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R102016-05-16T21:10:30-05:00k105Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Hoping some good stuff leaks out.

Like maybe some conflicts of testimonies from Hillary LLC.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I'm thinking there are more than 22 top secret emails based on what Chris Stewart from the House Intelligence Committee said in an interview. I think they said it's about 7 more which are top secret. I'm not sure where these came from, if they were correctly classified as TS after the others or if from a batch of the deleted emails. Either way, very bad for Clinton. For one, the public information available to all of us is overwhelming so you can just imagine how damaging the other information is that the FBI is not making public.

www.newsmax.com...

REP. CHRIS STEWART: The press was reporting 22 e-mails there are actually more than that. And if I could just give a little of my background as Air Force pilot for 14 years, flew the B-1, one of the most sensitive weapons systems we have. As you said I sit on the House Intelligence Committee, again access to some of the most sensitive information we have. And I have never read anything that’s more sensitive than what these e-mails contain. They do reveal classified methods, they do reveal classified sources and they do revealed human assets. I can’t imagine how anyone could be familiar with these e-mails weather they are sending them or receiving them and not realize these are highly classified.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: filched

At this point, nothing really surprises me about Hillarys Server..

Any day now I expect them to say they found Jimmy Hoffa's body in there as well.

You know I swear I must have read that but I had forgotten it...given his back ground I would assume he is fairly credible person to make that assessment... just more fuel to the fire... the fact there are more than 22 is pretty sad.

Wonder how many deleted classified emails there were? Just one and she is screwed even more than she already is.

Word on the street is that the entire server was backed up on a cloud that they had forgot about and that did not get deleted and was turned over to the FBI. I believe that is very possibly true and hope that it is.... I think they were deleting incriminating emails before they turned it over to the FBI and so the FBI by now.

The climb to the top can literally take decades to achieve....The fall to the bottom is much more rapid.

All it will take from this FBI is the slightest indication that she has committed crimes, Hillary 2016 will be a faint memory almost overnight. Right now she needs 100% total beyond a doubt exoneration. Guaranteed not to happen. Too many damn people know about this..
edit on R282016-05-16T23:28:00-05:00k285Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

In re: govt. control of information:

Information control criteria (descriptive questions)

Does the government have the power to control
the information?
Criterion
Number

ICC1 Has the information been published? What is the published state of the art for the information in the United States and in other countries?

ICC2 Is the information obtainable by viewing from a vantage point accessible to the public?

ICC3 Does the U.S. Government have the power to control the information within the United States by governmental ownership, by contractual relations, or by statute?

ICC4 If the information is also known to some other nations, will those other nations control that information? Do adversaries already know the information?

ICC1 Has the information been published? What is the published state of the art for the information in the United States and in other countries?

ICC5 What is the unpublished, unclassified state of the art for the information in the United States and in other countries.

ICC6 What is the extent of foreign knowledge of the unpublished, unclassified state of the art in the United States?

ICC7 What is the classified state of the art in the United States and in other countries?

ICC8 To what extent has the information been revealed by its use in commercially available products ("dual use" information)?

ICC9 To what extent has the information been compromised by unauthorized disclosure? Can adversaries readily obtain the information?

ICC10 To what extent can the information be obtained by other nations through simple theoretical calculations or minor experimentation?

ICC11 To what extent can the information be revealed by reverse engineering of unclassified materials?

Miscellaneous

ICC12 If the information is a scientific or technical "innovation," is it expected that others will shortly make the same discovery?

CAN THE INFORMATION BE CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT?

So unless the Clinton Foundation does not fall under the statutes of the United States Government, anything they generate can be classified.

Oh, and:

Classification duration may be defined (1) in terms of a time period measured from the origination date of a d0cument (i.e., at a future date) or (2) in terms of a future event which must occur prior to declassification.2 If a date or event cannot be specified, then a classified document containing NSI will be marked to indicate that the originating agency's determination is required for declassification.*, 14 The specified marking is "Originating Agency's Determination Required" or "OADR." This indicates that the agency that originally classified the information (or originated the document) has the sole authority to determine when the information (or document) can be declassified. Therefore, for classification decisions, the question is whether a duration of classification can be specified for classified information or whether no duration can be specified so that declassification must await the actual disclosure event.

CLASSIFICATION DURATION
edit on 17-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: had to change the "o" in d0cument to a "0" otherwise it showed up as an underscore?

edit on 17-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Good find.

There is no way anyone can possibly justify that some things Hillary did while at the State Department were State Department related and others were simply Clinton Foundation related.

That's a totally absurd idea and doesn't deserve to be discussed. They keep people spinning their wheels by throwing out totally bogus made up claims and then saying if you can't refute them they must be true.. they want people to only focus in the direction they point... they do not want you to look where they are not pointing.

It is 100% totally absolutely without a doubt nothing but pure BS put out by the Hillarites and has no merit in any intelligent discussion to do with Hillary Clinton and her classified information problem.

I get caught up in playing their games too...this time I pass because I know from the very start that it is complete nonsense and totally 100% false to say that classified information sent to the SD by Hillary Clinton was done in her role as a Clinton Foundation employee and not as her role as the Secretary of State.

Probably the most ignorant defense of Hillary that has been put forth so far.... I am sure the closer we get to the hammer dropping the more bizarre the excuses will become.

It is a sign of the desperation of the Hillarites as the walls slowly close in on their fantasy of Hillary 2016.

I hope that Clintons legal team takes some of the advice that her loyal fans post in these threads for use in her eventual trial... I really really hope they do.

edit on R162016-05-17T10:16:24-05:00k165Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R212016-05-17T10:21:02-05:00k215Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R262016-05-17T10:26:22-05:00k265Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wow. You mean the government considers the origination date of a document to be when it is written?

Not when a criminal hands it over to government authorities after hiding it for years?

^ I was playing Xuenchen right there^

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Veepstakes: Who could Hillary Clinton pick as her running mate?

www.cbsnews.com...

I am placing my bet on Debbie "Boom Boom" Johnson in cell # 3467.
edit on R462016-05-17T10:46:47-05:00k465Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So I was correct this entire time. Classification periods are dependent upon the date the document was created, not when it was classified.

Cool.

edit on 17-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join