It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus how would I provide such GPS data w/o interference with National Security? The point is some of that continent is off limits for various reasons. Details

Antartica is owned by no one and all major countries have signed an armistice banning military activity there.

If you want you can go where ever you want there except someone else's camp just like you can't just walk into others homes uninvited.

So if someone wants to go check that site then they can if they are motivated enough.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus how would I provide such GPS data w/o interference with National Security? The point is some of that continent is off limits for various reasons. Details

Antartica is owned by no one and all major countries have signed an armistice banning military activity there.

If you want you can go where ever you want there except someone else's camp just like you can't just walk into others homes uninvited.

So if someone wants to go check that site then they can if they are motivated enough.

---

AND...just to re-iterate, ALWAYS bring a bottle or more of something good
for your hosts! For Russian bases, bring Sambucca or Ouzo. For American bases,
bring Jack Daniels, Rum, Canadian Rye or Peach Schnapps. For Norway, a good
Jamaican Rum or Japanese Plum Wine is a big hit at their bases!

If you're US personnel, the New Polar services contractor (Lockheed Martin)
now checks your luggage in New Zealand for "contraband" (no large amounts
of alcohol (two bottles max), NO recreational drugs and no weapons!) before
you get on your plane. We usually just send our liquor boxes to Norway and
for some "extras" that they keep, we'll pick it up on the next
skidoo/tractor/ice truck run!

(hmmmm, I probably shouldn't have said that...oh well!)

edit on 2016/5/13 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterXSo do we conclude that either aliens or the Germans had a base on the Moon too? Probably ancient aliens did! But the Germans? No way!

The Nazis on the moon came out a couple of years ago

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

So do we conclude that either aliens or the Germans had a base on the Moon too? Probably ancient aliens did! But the Germans? No way!

Both are possible...far fetched, but still possible.

But they aren't the only two options though.

For those of us that like to think there is evidence of a previous, high technology Human civilisation, wayyyyy back in pre-history (now gone due to some type of cataclysm, perhaps asteroid, meteor impact leading to extensive volcanism / etc)...it could have been us building these bases..or at least our distant ancestors at any rate.

Doesn't have to be aliens is all i'm saying.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Provide an example of needing clearance for an overflight or trekking.

Your goal post shifting is sad.

Are you suggesting a civilian can have free reign on the continent? That if a person has the means, they can sail or fly there and traverse anywhere on that continent? I feel as though you're being difficult on purpose. I mean really...we can't even traverse ANYWHERE we want on this continent of North America!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Baaka

a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Provide an example of needing clearance for an overflight or trekking.

Your goal post shifting is sad.

Are you suggesting a civilian can have free reign on the continent? That if a person has the means, they can sail or fly there and traverse anywhere on that continent?

Yes.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The restrictions to "civillians" visting Antarctica are mainly for one simple (and obvious) reason: because if you need rescuing there are significant coats and logistics involved. You cant just dial 999 and wait for an ambulance .....

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

Yes.

If you have the financial resources you can go anywhere.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Crap in a shoe box how hard is it to google? Yes you can go anywhere in Antarctica excepting private business or residences.

en.wikipedia.org...

There's a treaty in place. Why they decided to block military installations really is any ones guess. But that doesn't change the fact that it is a free un-owned continent.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ill Just Stoke this Here to keep it Fueling !

From the 1950s

a Interview Talk Show Longines Chronoscope

From the Man Himself Admiral Byrd

Admiral Richard E Byrd - Hollow Earth Video Interview
www.youtube.com...
( start at the 4:00 min mark )

another version

LONGINES CHRONOSCOPE WITH RICHARD E. BYRD
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: 2Baaka

Yes.

If you have the financial resources you can go anywhere.

So because I'm rich...I can fly my plane over Area 51?

If Antarctica really was a free for all...

I need to hurry down there and get to those unclaimed resources!!!!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but I'm struggling to see a swastika. I see some random geographical formations alright. You never fail me pareidolia.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
This is all very amusing, if pointless. There was never a Nazi base on Antarctica.

Untrue, they established New Swabia... though they never set up any permanent base.

a reply to: StargateSG7
The only reptilian around goes by the name of Christie Clark.

No, they didn't 'establish' anything. A German ship visited a small area of that claimed by Norway in 1938-1939. The expedition built nothing, dropped some flags and that was it. They were spotted by Norwegian whalers on the sea ice. No base. Nothing. They never sent anything during the war. Bit hard to.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

The restrictions to "civillians" visting Antarctica are mainly for one simple (and obvious) reason: because if you need rescuing there are significant coats and logistics involved. You cant just dial 999 and wait for an ambulance .....

What about if they dial 911?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

But some are off limits it seems from at least operation high jump times

Care to show some proof of that claim?

Also I do not think any tunnel entrances are permitted access by general public without Military clearance.

Exactly which "tunnel entrances" in the Antarctic are you on about?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

But some are off limits it seems from at least operation high jump times

Care to show some proof of that claim?
He can't coz "treason".

Also I do not think any tunnel entrances are permitted access by general public without Military clearance.

Exactly which "tunnel entrances" in the Antarctic are you on about?
The ones he can tell you about coz "treason".

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

They freeze to death waiting for an ambulance.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

That is the right number, at least. You'd still likely die from one of many things related to the cold or the reason you phoned on the first place.

There's not exactly "a station on each block". They're separated by miles, and unless you can give your exact location, they would very likely not find you very quickly.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread has managed to get to 8 pages based on nothing but a YouTube video with absolutely no factual basis. Although, obviously, most of this thread is nothing more than debating whether someone can travel freely across the Antarctic.

And yes, it's entirely possible to travel and research there because there is no national claim, it's treated in the same way international waters are considered free and without national claims.

Just as you can raise funds to investigate a sunken ship in the Atlantic, you can raise funds to investigate your "secret Nazi base" if you want to. The thing is no one will, because there is absolutely no reason to, because there is nothing there.

The Nazis had bases all over Europe, even locations in South America. They would not need to go to the Antarctic for any reason at all. And lets also not forget that they couldn't even handle Russia in winter, how the hell do we believe they would be able to handle the Antarctic?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

But you forget that there is, but there will never be any proof coz "treason".

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join