It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica giant megalithic structure in the shape of a swastika

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: TerryDon79

you pulled moon bases goal moved from planet to moon

Did I say moon bases were real? No
Did I ask you to prove moon bases? No

Are you avoiding answering questions by being absurd? Yes

See I know moon bases are real ancient and NU That's the difference between me and you.

And I bet you can't prove it because treason, right?

No treason was associated a few goal shifts ago with accessibility to off limit sites in Antarctica.
Lunar bases are more complex to discuss rt now.

What goal shifts? You mean your ones?

AM asked a simply question that you then pulled a bs reason for not answering it. You are the only one moving goal posts.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79 you mad bro? why are you mad its only discussions?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I don't think anyone is mad. It's more like...verbal eye rolling at your inability to actually discuss anything.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
twitter.com...

i have been to the white continent 4 times. above is some photos we sent to the buffalo bills while we were there. we have flown multiple times across the southpole on LC-130 hercules aircraft. We have seen things there we were not suppose to see. we had a choice to make on whether or not to dis obey direct orders or save human lives. we chose to save human lives.
i cannot get into great detail... but i will tell you that admiral byrds stories may have some merit.
certain things were seen, felt, and observed that had the crew of 4 in dissaray. we were then told under no circumstance could we travel over the same area we did. our lives were threatened. and were told that if we ever spoke of what we seen our lives, and childrens lives would be in danger.
there are many peaks sticking out of the mountains there that look possibly man made. however, these peaks usually changed day to day and what looked like a pyramid one day, became a normal peak the next.
craziest thing we seen was what appeared to be a sphinx like structure. it was about 15 mins after take off from the station. never seen it again, as the iceand snow change the landscape almost by the hour.
i do think there are things there that could point to an earlier civilization.
i remember talking to an aussie by the name of ella. she spoke of cracks in the ice and step type pyramids like what you see in mexico.
i also heard stories of loud blasts almost like bombs, and of course plenty of ufo/uso talk.

its another world down there, but it has not always been covered with ice. there may be a few miles of thickness now, but i wouldnt doubt 10-15000 years ago, it was a green continent.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
That is fair. Still no goals posting changes. Some of that region is off limits to the un registered. And I cannot move that goal if I wanted to.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Atsbhct
That is fair. Still no goals posting changes. Some of that region is off limits to the un registered. And I cannot move that goal if I wanted to.

And which parts of the region is off limits?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ask NAVAL INTELLIGENCE...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ask NAVAL INTELLIGENCE...

No. You say there are parts of the region that are off limits. That means you know. Prove it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
if you ever travel to the continent with the us military, you will be told where you can and cant go. there are restricted areas where no one is allowed on foot, by plane, or by any other means.
the area surrounding the south pole and well as an area in the queen alexandra mtn range. no fly zone there .
also an area called coats land. was never out that way, but i guess thats where alot of the ufo sighting s come from.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sorry I must allow you hive mind time, I cannot discuss further... Be well

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

You know what shoots a giant hole in your BS statements? You can book a tour anywhere you want to go with several different private travel companies.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

In other words, you don't know and like to type bs.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias

As Augustus says Antarctica is open to the public if you can afford it. In fact I've always considered going to Antarctica for vacation one time.

Here's an Aussie website about Antarctic Tourism.

www.antarctica.gov.au...

edit on 5/12/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helenamatias
a reply to: Byrd

Thanks for your reply, but antarctica its off limits for most part of us

Who says ? Even if it was it's not like there are police patrolling the streets! I suspect the "Antartica off limits" statement is to explain why nobody has verified the existence of such structures. The moment you admit they don't exist then the colourful conspiracies become nothing more than colourful stories.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In other words, you don't know and like to type bs.

I think we've already established that. Dozens of times.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You know what shoots a giant hole in your BS statements? You can book a tour anywhere you want to go with several different private travel companies.

edit on 5/12/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow...we see who the arguing is between...but may I jump in here for a sec?

Lets say I have tons of money, international passports 'cause I travel everyday of the year...have super tech planes and crews because I am filthy rich. Now who would stop me, my planes, my crew and my money from taking off, heading south and going where I want?

Other than over occupied military or individual government's bases that are there (like the US and the Uk and Russia etc)...I can't think of anyone or any country that could stop me, my planes my crews and my money from flying over anywhere I want down there if I can get there.

Nobody...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
and trust me those people are told where they cant go. ive sat in briefings with tour groups. they go and look at penguins and whale watching. theres 747 flights that go over, but they have set flight patterns.
like i said ive been down there 4 seperate times. you are told ( as a pilot ) where you can and cannot fly. for a multitude of reasons. some places theres things that cannot be discussed. no they are not alien, no they are not nazis, no they are not old civilizations. theres things there the russians and chinese have built, as well as the us.
most of the concern down there is ozone related. thats the big measure of study.
try and book a flight straight over the south pole. it may not be advertised, but you are told there is a no fly no sail no go zone around the south pole.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

WOW WOW!!!! Amazing, tks for sharing

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'll bite. WHO tells you you cant go here or there, or cant fly over there or this and that? Who has that authority?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join