It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am God and I am Love No Matter what you Have Been Told

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: QuinnP

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: 3danimator2014

That's pretty short-sighted.

A perfect person would never get sick, EVER.

god got sick of his creation once
Genesis 6-7

The LORD said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”

God is a Spirit. He can't get sick with physical illness.

Wrought with a sickness worse than physical illness. He despised his creation and destroyed it.
He only got rid of the people who acted wickedly. He saved the good people.

according to the bible he only spared noah and his family from the flood. He destroyed everything and everyone else.

You are talking to a living God.

why do you kill innocent children with disease then?

No on is innocent. Everyone is born into sin. Jehovah sent Jesus into the world to save the world of sinful humankind. Because he loves you, and he loves them.

The un-born are sinners? Are they resurrected? If not what is their sin? If so why keep sending them back? Do you like tormenting people for pleasure?

(Romans 5:12) . . .That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned. . .
Which bible are you using?

There is no reincarnation. That is a lie.
Prove it

A person when he is born he becomes alive. All humans come from Adam. And he sinned, and since he sinned, he passed on that genetic defect to all humankind.
So becoming alive is a sin? Which one of the commandments was that again

That is what happened. It is not a commandment. in fact the very Law itself teaches humankind its hopelessness of saving itself by righteousness.

Study it carefully. A man became unclean when he had a semen emission. A woman became unclean when she had a rush of blood. Both things were natural. And both made humankind, man and woman, unclean, unrighteousness. Sinful. Why do you think that is?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: QuinnP

All humans come from Adam. And he sinned, and since he sinned, he passed on that genetic defect to all humankind.

And you worship this god?

He curses eternally for the act of one.

He is not forgiving. He, being all powerful, could create a sinless counterpart to allow humans to choose. He does not give free will, he chooses your path by determining it before you can exist.

I don't like your god.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Genesis 6-7

The LORD said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”

Wrought with a sickness worse than physical illness. He despised his creation and destroyed it.

according to the bible he only spared noah and his family from the flood. He destroyed everything and everyone else.

No on is innocent. Everyone is born into sin. Jehovah sent Jesus into the world to save the world of sinful humankind. Because he loves you, and he loves them.

The un-born are sinners? Are they resurrected? If not what is their sin? If so why keep sending them back? Do you like tormenting people for pleasure?

(Romans 5:12) . . .That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned. . .

Prove it

A person when he is born he becomes alive. All humans come from Adam. And he sinned, and since he sinned, he passed on that genetic defect to all humankind.

So, which version of the bible are you using?

That is what happened. It is not a commandment. in fact the very Law itself teaches humankind its hopelessness of saving itself by righteousness.
Prove it without using any version of the bible.

Study it carefully.
I have. It's bs.

A man became unclean when he had a semen emission.
So if a man doesn't ejactulate and the semen is extracted through a needle, that means the baby would then be without sin?

A woman became unclean when she had a rush of blood.
Blood? You need a biology class.

Both things were natural.
Well, yeah.

And both made humankind, man and woman, unclean, unrighteousness. Sinful. Why do you think that is?
So, God made humans imperfect? That means God is imperfect.
edit on 1452016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

All humans come from Adam. And he sinned, and since he sinned, he passed on that genetic defect to all humankind.

And you worship this god?

He curses eternally for the act of one.

He is not forgiving. He, being all powerful, could create a sinless counterpart to allow humans to choose. He does not give free will, he chooses your path by determining it before you can exist.

I don't like your god.

No that is not God. He does not curse eternally. In fact, when they sinned, he made a way to redeem humankind. It was to give his own son as a sacrifice or a ransom for humankind.

And he did come and he did live as a perfect human, the son of God, Jesus Christ. And thus all who look upon him with faith will have life. Exercising faith.

God does not chose your path. But he does have faith in you that you have the ability to understand! And figure it out. And he even will help you.
edit on 14-5-2016 by QuinnP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Genesis 6-7

Prove it

So, which version of the bible are you using?

Prove it without using any version of the bible.

[quite]Study it carefully.
I have. It's bs.

A man became unclean when he had a semen emission.
So if a man doesn't ejactulate and the semen is extracted through a needle, that means the baby would then be without sin?

A woman became unclean when she had a rush of blood.
Blood? You need a biology class.

Both things were natural.
Well, yeah.

And both made humankind, man and woman, unclean, unrighteousness. Sinful. Why do you think that is?
So, God made humans imperfect? That means God is imperfect.

No God did not make humans imperfect. He made us in perfection. It was ours to lose. And out forefather, Adam, he forefit it. He lost it.

But God has made a way for you to return to perfection.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Let me guess. Believing in beardy old dude on a cloud?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You just said everyone born is a sinner because of Adam, meaning they are born with sin before they ever can sin.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I marvel at all of these things I knew when I was a little kid many decades ago that so many able-bodied men have still not come to grasp.

It is really extraordinary in my eyes the depth of your lack of understanding and the depth of your darkness.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You just said everyone born is a sinner because of Adam, meaning they are born with sin before they ever can sin.

Yeah, because sperm and periods. ROFL

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I marvel at all of these things I knew when I was a little kid many decades ago that so many able-bodied men have still not come to grasp.
So you were indoctrinated early? So many are. It should be against the law. Poor kids.

It is really extraordinary in my eyes the depth of your lack of understanding and the depth of your darkness.
It isn't lack of understanding. I understand that religion is a cult, perfectly fine.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes. Everyone is born into sin. That is why everyone alive has the opportunity to exercise faith in Jesus and attain perfection.

(1 Corinthians 15:22) . . .For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive. . .

(Romans 5:17) For if by the trespass of the one man death ruled as king through that one, how much more will those who receive the abundance of the undeserved kindness and of the free gift of righteousness rule as kings in life through the one person, Jesus Christ!

(Romans 6:23) For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I still think the one true religion is those who are a Pastafarian. Makes more sense than a beardy old guy on a cloud.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

So you were indoctrinated early? So many are. It should be against the law. Poor kids.

It isn't lack of understanding. I understand that religion is a cult, perfectly fine.

Did I learn and read scripture?

Yes. Did Jehovah help me to understand things which you have been blinded to? Yes.

Even Scripture states:

(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

Is Satan the ruler of the world, and does he hold sway over you and your thoughts? Yes.

Does not God's word state such?

Do you think you are immune for it?

Satan was thrown down and he is misleading everyone. That means you as well.

You think Holy Scripture is propaganda. Do you not? You said as much. So you must be blinded and fooled and in darkness. Although you think you are wise in your own eyes.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I still think the one true religion is those who are a Pastafarian. Makes more sense than a beardy old guy on a cloud.

You have the free will to think whatever you want. And because of that, God's word may affect you. And you may read a Scripture that touches your heart.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You obviously don't see it.

If you are born into sin you don't have free will, you don't have a choice. You have what your god set in place for you from the start.

You call it free will, while your god calls it the way. There is no other way, so really, how free is your will if you only get to choose one right path.

True free will would allow for multiple right paths that don't follow your god's design. If they follow a design, again it's not free will, it's saying do this or else suffer.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Did I learn and read scripture? Yes.
You learned how to read? Congratulations! You're a big boy now.

Did Jehovah help me to understand things which you have been blinded to? Yes.
Did it physically come done and hold your hand while you were reading? Sounds more like your daddy did it. Was it a "special" relationship?

Even Scripture states:

(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
More fairy tales? Is it bed time already?

Is Satan the ruler of the world, and does he hold sway over you and your thoughts? Yes.
Um, no, I don't. I wish people would get to understand me better before bad mouthing me.

Does not God's word state such?
You mean a book of fairy tales? Probably, but I also heard there's a wolf that eats granmas!!

Do you think you are immune for it?
Immune to religious bs? Not immune. It was a long battle. Kind of like giving up drinking or smoking.

Satan was thrown down and he is misleading everyone. That means you as well.
Fascinating! Oh wait, no it's not.

You think Holy Scripture is propaganda. Do you not? You said as much. So you must be blinded and fooled and in darkness. Although you think you are wise in your own eyes.
You mean a collection of books written by men? Doesn't sound very holy. Unless it's really really old, then they might be holey because they're falling apart.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You have the free will to think whatever you want. And because of that, God's word may affect you. And you may read a Scripture that touches your heart.

Uh-huh.

Thanks for the enlightening bs you typed there.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Uh-huh.

I know people who were way more trolls than you are here that came to their senses. This statement you made in mockery is nothing.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Uh-huh.

I know people who were way more trolls than you are here that came to their senses. This statement you made in mockery is nothing.

Better than statements made from fairy tales.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Uh-huh.

Better than statements made from fairy tales.

Perhaps one day you will look back at this statement and understand.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join