It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump And The Number 47 - Is Trump The Antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The Bible states that The Antichrist will have a hatred of women....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Red Cloak
The Bible states that The Antichrist will have a hatred of women....

Wanting to have sex with lots of women isn't exactly having a hatred for them....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Sexually assaulting and harassing women is a clear psychological trait of someone that hates women.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Isn't the Anti-Christ actually a good thing?
en.wikipedia.org...

his inevitable destruction is narrated as the symbol of ultimate victory of good over evil in the Messianic age.

(Waits for massive backtracking to how Trump IS the Anti-Christ.)

edit on 13-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The following verses are singled out of the Revelation to make this point: The beast is a Satan powered king [therefore a man], who has had a terrible head wound, has disappeared, and will publicly reappear, and amaze the world.

Revelation chapter 13
13v1'....I saw a beast coming out of the sea...'
13v2'. ...dragon gave him his power...'
13V3'... .and I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed.....'
13v7'....authority over every tribe and people. ....... was given him....
13V12'...and he [beast from earth] makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life....'
Revelation chapter 17
17v3'. ..and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having 7 heads and 10 horns.....'
17v8'....the beast that you saw was and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and to go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth will wonder, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast
that he WAS and IS NOT and WILL COME ....'

17v11'...and the beast that was and is not, is himself also an eighth [king] and is one of the seven...'

Based on detailed, unique, visible, verifiable prophecy/Revelation fulfillment, I assert/declare that the Vatican is the great whore of the Revelation,
Therefore I further assert the beast is Roman Catholic.
Can you think of a world famous Roman Catholic who has had a world famous terrible head wound under extremely mysterious circumstances?

I predict/prophecy in Jesus name that John F. Kennedy will publicly reappear, amaze the world, take world power, and is in fact the beast of the Revelation.

This fulfillment will confirm the truth of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
This fulfillment will confirm the truth of Jesus Christ the living Lord & Savior.

KISSINGER and 666

Note there are two beasts of Revelation 13.
One from the sea.The other from the land. One is a Gentile. The other is a Jew.

English is the world's single most widespread language:
A= 1 x 6 = 6, B = 2 x 6 = 12, C = 3 x 6 = 18, D = 4 x 6 = 24, E = 5 x 6 = 30, etc.

K= 66
I= 54
S= 114
S= 114
I = 54
N= 84
G= 42
E= 30
R= 108
+ 666

Kissinger's name equates to '666' by a simple formula.
Kissinger is Jewish
Kissinger is Papal advisor and premier "world statesman'
Kissinger documented evil NWOrder leader

So: Re- Vatican, JFK, and KISSINGER
The question becomes-
Would Jesus Christ allow such literal fulfillment to occur coincidentally?
I say NO, Jesus would not.

Therefore I am COMPELLED to believe that it is prophecy fulfillment in progress.
The confirmation of my contention will be the public and literal reappearance of JFK who will take world power with Kissinger at his side.
I urge anyone to personally study and heed the entire Revelation.
Early in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, God promises to bless anyone who reads or hears the Revelation and heeds it.
'...for the time is near'...'
'....and the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast...'
wait and see....
Call on Jesus Read and HEED His Revelation!
The Lord once said, 'Surely, just as I have intended, so it has happened, and just as I have planned, so it will stand......'
Isaiah 14:24

www.mosquitonet.com...
www.cwporter.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak You already said who he is. "The Assyrian", "Apollyon" A direct genetic decendant to Apollo. You want a real conspiracy, research who Apollo was and recent archeological finds they have had in the city Uruk. Add in Crispr tech on top of all that :-o

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPrewett

Adolf Hitler was also Roman Catholic, and he also supposedly died from a mortal head wound. I would say he fits the description of Antichrist much more than JFK.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak America is not mentioned in the beast system that rises out of the people.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rebekah11
a reply to: Red Cloak America is not mentioned in the beast system that rises out of the people.

Revelation 18 is very descriptive of Washington D.C. / New York City. So yes, it is mentioned.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Red Cloak

Peace and love ! 11 in numerology = 911 or 38 or 83 or 74 or 47 ! 3 times 8 = 24 = 2 plus 4 = 6 = 33 degrees slave masonry ! 911 = 9 times 11 = 99 = 9 plus 9 = 18 = 1 plus 8 = 9 = 666 ! 311 or 3k = 33 degrees slave masonry of the scottish rite kkk ! Peace and love from the mystical metal metal hippie

edit on 21-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: Personal reasons

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, considering how good he is at getting people to abandon their judgement, their standards of truth and decency and their belief in personal responsibility, and the masterly way in which he fires latent resentment up into hatred and uses it to exploit division, he might as well be.

edit on 27/10/16 by Astyanax because: because one truth is enough.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yeah and God is a superhuman, he looks like Brad Pitt but a foot taller

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Is Donald Trump the Antichrist?

edit on 5-11-2016 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The probability of Donald Trump being The Antichrist has now increased by an enormous amount.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Donald Trump talking with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about bringing a Mideast peace deal....which if Trump does so - it would confirm he is The Antichrist.

Trump openly bragging about that he will in fact do it....

time.com...

edit on 15-2-2017 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

isn't it his son in law....

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
As I commented in your other thread; nothing in the Bible links the Antichrist with "making a peace treaty".

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nothing in the Bible says there is a person The Antichrist.Only the disciple John wrote the word antichrist which means "in place of the anointing" .Yahoshua also speaks of antichrist in the same way John did when he warned the disciples:

"Do not be deceived for "many" will come in my name and "say" they are christ [anointed] and deceive many".

These are the same "many" people Yahoshua spoke of when he said:

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity".

There is only one group of people (eclessia...church)that are many that have come in the last 2,000 years that have come in Jesus name and say they are christ....they are antichrist.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You forgot one of the primary identifiers. Everyone seems to. "The King of fierce countenance." [url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3Fsearch%3DDaniel%2B8%253A23%26version%3DASV%26interface%3Damp?client=ms-android-ameri camovil-us]Fierce countenance[ri

I suppose the primary reason for its omissions is that many don't seem to understand what it means. Anytime AntiChrist is mentioned, there are allusions that he'll be a waving, Emily, "charismatic" individual who takes the world by storm. That's all "cute" and all, but it's pretty antithetical to what prophecy states.

There are certain identifiers for the AntiChrist that no political figure, to date, exhibits.

1. He will be of extreme intelligence. "Have understanding of dark sentences." We're not talking about just someone who is smart in the conventional sense. We're talking about a man who has knowledge of realms and world's most humans haven't even contemplated as existing. He will have a rationality to the extreme. Most likely very mathematically, mechanistically minded.

2. "Without regard for women." This could have several implications. It could be he's a womanizer. It could be he's abstinent. It could mean he's gay.

3. He will ehave a fierce countenance, i.e have an angry appearance. Think Hitler, but even angrier.

I think 3 is the most often misunderstood or unaccounted identifier

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hello, my name is Joseph Isaac Bagley aka " I am Mashiach". I just created my account to tell you what is happening to me. I cant make a new topic so I thought I would try this. Close to one year ago the Freemasons (and mossad) contacted me telling me that I am the mashiach/antichrist. They are in my head using nueralink and Oppenheimer type technologies to communicate, I cannot get them to stop and hope someone will listen. I started posting on Twitter and my accounts were all banned. I know this is disjointed and rushed but they are in my head telling me to be silent as I type. I hope someone will pray for me that this ends soon and they go away. I dont know what I have done to deserve this. The Freemasons and jewish people want me to be the "mashiach" and the dark side of the satanic system that runs america wants me to be the antichrist. What they are really attempting to do is silence the truth when I comes go extra terrestrial life and our creators. The pleadians have appeared to space force and explained that I am. Their prophet. I hope this isnt discounted I'm going to explain more but not sure where to start. I'm also posting this in effort to combat what the freemasons are doing. Use #PrayForDeliverance on Twitter to find my account. I hope people look into this, I will explain more if their is intrest but I am at loose ends ATM. I need to write out what all has happened.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join