It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy! Cuba Sprays Poison On Its People In Alleged Fight Against Zika

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Doesn't seem like the OP did any research if they think that's poisonous.

For some Facebook videos are their research.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Ya know I have always wondered that myself.

One of the older kids was my best friends older sister.

Haven't talked to her in many years. I still wonder.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: TerryDon79

Doesn't seem like the OP did any research if they think that's poisonous.

For some Facebook videos are their research.

I've noticed.

I didn't know they did "fogging" until I read this thread. I didn't even search long to find all kinds of results. Apart from the ones that are pure hyperbole and speculation, the others say exactly what's in the "fog".

It's actually pretty interesting, but nowhere near the "poison fog of death" the op is portraying.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias

Uhm...

You do know that in the United States when they spray for mosquitos. They load up a helicopter and they fly over cities and spray pesticide.

articles.sun-sentinel.com...

edit on 10-5-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

They used to spray DDT in the 70s. It damn near wiped out mosquitoes and mosquito based illnesses. Then the book 'Silent Spring' came out and instead of using relatively safe chemicals we have Zika, Malaria, parasites and millions upon millions of dead a year from preventable illnesses.

You can search videos of people drinking glasses of DDT if you like.

It is a lot safer than Malaria.

edit on 2016/5/10 by Metallicus because: Fixed Video

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
ATS is truly falling apart. So many false claims, gullible people, and dis info shills. I lived in costa rica and they go inside grocery stores and spray stuff like this...yea its probably not great for you...but poison is a strong word.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That video is crazy thick fog??? They fog during the night around here and it's a schedule so you can avoid it if you want. People could call and tell them not to spray near them till people would call and try to get whole areas stopped. They had a contract to spray because the people voted on it. Now they spray in the middle of the night.

edit on 10-5-2016 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

They used to spray DDT in the 70s. It damn near wiped out mosquitoes and mosquito based illnesses. Then the book 'Silent Spring' came out and instead of using relatively safe chemicals we have Zika, Malaria, parasites and millions upon millions of dead a year from preventable illnesses.

You can search videos of people drinking glasses of DDT if you like.

It is a lot safer than Malaria.

Metallicus... this is worthy of not only it's own thread, but flashing banner ads on every website on Earth until we bring back DDT. I honestly had NO idea until reading your post and then checking it out. Simply: Wow.

I'm dead serious. I had no idea, never even came across such a thing

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They have been doing that in america for decades.The state says it won`t harm you but then they tell you to stay indoors and keep your pets and kids indoors while they are spraying, and they usually come around late at night when they know there aren`t many people outside, and they have big flashing yellow lights on the infamous mosquito spraying trucks,and they have been doing this for decades in rural areas.it makes me wonder what kind of nasty stuff is in the well water in rural areas.
The stuff they have been spraying is designed to kill the mosquito larva in the water not the adult flying mosquitoes in the air,so don`t think that water will somehow neutralize it,again it makes me wonder what kind of nasty stuff is in the well water.but don`t worry they are from the government they are here to help.

edit on 10-5-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join