It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy! Cuba Sprays Poison On Its People In Alleged Fight Against Zika

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

his clip was shared by a friend on facebook.

This is a video a friend's mother took of Fumigation for Zika in Cuba last week.

Not only is this scary and makes it hard to breathe just watching but this kinda spraying is whats causing birth defects, neurological issues, and yes even diseases NOT Zika!

Just take a look and wait about 20 seconds into the video to be shocked! Its just horrifying!!"

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on Tue May 10 2016 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias

Description on Youtube:

"This is a video a friend's mother took of Fumigation for Zika in Cuba last week. Not only is this scary and makes it hard to breathe just watching but this kinda spraying is whats causing birth defects, neurological issues, and yes even diseases NOT Zika! Just take a look and wait about 20 seconds into the video to be shocked! Its just horrifying!!"

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes, Thank You

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

How do you know it's to kill Zika carrying mosquitoes?

Maybe someone just saw a spider?

I've seen spraying like that in California, they usually do it really early in the morning though when less people are around.

Interesting though, do you have any other sources other than a YouTube video from the Facebook of the mother of a friend?
edit on 10-5-2016 by watchitburn because: Clarity

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No i dont, sorry

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I'm highly doubtful that this is for zika,or any pest control.Smoke will not kill mosquito's,you need to go to the source,like standing water or such.Looks more like a ford truck blew the vacuum modulator on the tranny after a backfire.A cloud like that would not last long enough to kill too many bugs.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Ugh, and now everyone becomes a biologist, a chemical engineer or a whatever else they need to become to satisfy their craving for this to be a massive murderous plot by the NWO Lizard people...

It's fumigation, in an attempt to limit the spread of disease. You have absolutely no evidence to support anything else, or even the ability to make any claim that this substance is in any way harmful to Humans.

Go and get a sample of whatever it is they are using, have it tested, consult a team of scientists, then compare the microscopic possibility that someone will be harmed by this with the massive chance that someone will be killed by the results of doing nothing.

This is what GOVERNMENTS do, and you would probably find the same results they found and suddenly change your mind about this being some bizarre government plot to murder people.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Crazy! Cuba Sprays Poison On Its People In Alleged Fight Against Zika

What exactly does this have to do with chemtrails or geoengineering as that is what this forum is about?

Not only is this scary and makes it hard to breathe just watching but this kinda spraying is whats causing birth defects, neurological issues, and yes even diseases NOT Zika!

Do you know what they are spraying that gives you the proof this is happening?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It's the same chemical base as Raid. That is what they're spraying cause it's cheap to get there.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

I'm highly doubtful that this is for zika,or any pest control.

And yet it is.

Smoke will not kill mosquito's,you need to go to the source,like standing water or such.

It's not smoke it is a pesticide being sprayed.

A cloud like that would not last long enough to kill too many bugs.

And what makes you believe this?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So you post a video showing smoke coming out of a vehicle?

How does that prove in anyway it's spraying chemicals to combat Zika?

How does it prove anything other than smoke coming out the back of a vehicle?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
They do this around places in Malaysia quite often, its called fogging.

Its pretty horrid and it is difficult to breathe if u get caught in it.
Having breathed it in myself i can confirm its definitely not good for you.

Not sure how good it is at killing mozzies either, i never noticed a difference in how many there were

link   
Sorry guys, not sure what happened there
edit on 10/5/2016 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple post

link   
Quadruple post

Ive never seen more than a double post, i think this is some kinda ATS 1st, Go me

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I just googled "fogging Malaysia" and I never knew that happened.

Apparently it's not real effect, according to some sources. They say it works somewhat on adult mosquitos, but useless against the larvae.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
When I was a kid, They would go thru the neighborhoods at dusk and fog for mosquito's.

I remember seeing the older kid's following the trucks in the fog. I guess they thought it was fun.

My Dad alway's made me come in the house whenever they fogged.

This took place in the Midwest of USA in the 70's.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

This should answer that.

recombinomics.co...

miami.cbslocal.com...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
When I was a kid, They would go thru the neighborhoods at dusk and fog for mosquito's.

I remember seeing the older kid's following the trucks in the fog. I guess they thought it was fun.

My Dad alway's made me come in the house whenever they fogged.

This took place in the Midwest of USA in the 70's.

Oh gawd...following the trucks?! I had a keen ear for those nasty things when I was a kid. I'd hear it coming from a few blocks away and go running around the house closing all the windows. I didn't know it was neurotoxins they were spraying at the time, I just knew it smelled awful...like grapefruit. Bleh.

I wonder how the truck-followers are doing now. LOL

ETA: WOW! I just watched the video. How many people are going to be killed in vehicular crashes in that fog? That is crazy dense and right in traffic! If it wasn't purposeful fog as some are saying (which I doubt), anyone with that spewing out of their vehicle should pull over and shut down the truck! If it is for Zika...shut down the roads for a few minutes while the wall of fog settles.
edit on 5/10/2016 by dogstar23 because: just watched video

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: TerryDon79

This should answer that.

recombinomics.co...

miami.cbslocal.com...

I saw those links when googling about fogging.

Something about your second link popped out and kind of proves its not poison.

The concoction’s main ingredient is oil from lemongrass leaves. Scientists mix the oil with sugar, yeast and heat to create a microscopic donut irresistible to mosquito larvae.

Doesn't seem like the OP did any research if they think that's poisonous.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join