It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police in Vienna Tell Woman: Dye Your Blond Hair Dark

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Sure there should be some analisis.

But now its different, people forget that Europe is still in an economic crisis, on a lower scale than 4 years ago, but still. How strange, just a couple of years, and we get a migrant crisis just after that, no wonder people talk about a planned invasion, I cant deny it looks more than a coincidence. Also, we have social media, it spreads like wildfire for better or for worse, and I find people more informed than in those days, also the terror attacks in European soil, in Capitals thought to be totally secure make more people come out and question about security and whats really going on.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
I see the usual suspects pushing their leftist propaganda again.

As pointed out this appeared in the 2nd most read paper in Austria, and also, the victim is an immigrant herself, from Dubai originally with an Iraqi father.

Für die Schauspielstudentin geht all das in eine falsche Richtung: "Ich sehe nicht ein, warum ich mich zurücknehmen sollte. Ich bin selbst Ausländerin, in Dubai geboren und habe einen Iraker als Vater. Aber ich bin zum Christentum konvertiert, habe Deutsch gelernt und mich angepasst. Das sollte jeder, der herkommt."

http:// www.heute.at/news/oesterreich/wien/Studentin-am-Westbahnhof-ueberfallen-Keiner-half-mir; art23652,1284102

Requoting and posting in case any leftist apologists have selective reading or "miss" it.

To doubt the veracity of a source does not make one an apologist for anything.

Further, to be an apologist has only recently taken on a negative connotation wherein it's used in political discussions to indict someone for speaking in defense of unpopular things. Of course most of these things are in the eye of the beholder. Just waving a flag saying that someone is "an apologist" with no further context isn't damning, it's dumb. Our own Les Mis, who I suspect is somewhere in your neighborhood of the political spectrum, has a tagline: "In defense of unpopular causes." That is apologetics, and while I may not agree with his opinions much of the time, I respect his talent for apologetics and don't feel obliged to point at his posts and decry him as an apologist.

Instead of trying to be clever by throwing around heavy-sounding rhetoric, why not just say what you mean: that you're raising doubt about the sincerity of people who think these sources are dubious. That at least leaves room for constructive discussion.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I believe this is the original story dated 3rd May heute.at

This article by The New Observer points to the above mentioned article as the source.

I cannot find any confirmation (or denial) from Vienna Police sources regarding her allegation that she was told to change the colour of her hair by the authorities.

*I think he's got ya on the ropes. Lol (SublimeCraft is correct)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Peace and love to all our displaced brothers between 18 and 25 years of age! Puke. Give these women Desert Eagels... or is it illegal to shot someone that is attacking you if they don't have the equivalent weapon. Dear Lord what a mess. Glad I visited Germany and Austria before it went to cr@p.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

“God is our Goal. The Prophet is our leader. The Quran is our constitution. Jihad is our way. Death in the service of God is the loftiest of our wishes. God is great, God is great.” This is the motto of the Muslim Brotherhood, which was founded in Egypt as a vehicle to establish a worldwide Islamic empire governed by Shariah law. Read more at mobile.wnd.com...
The "Goal" for islamization around the world is in full swing, we better believe it. The following Hadith is clear to all muslims: Hadith 9:4 "Wherever you find infidels kill them; for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection." Islam is not a "religion of peace" but a death cult.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

That is not an accurate portrayal of Islam as a whole. It's the motto of the Muslim brotherhood and they kill more Muslims than they have Christians. More fear based propaganda. Painting a whole religion based on a small fraction of a whole is dishonest.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Very convenient of you to leave out the fact that is the Muslim brotherhood and not Islam as a whole.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

CAN'T YOU READ???

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I can read just fine. The bible states that all who don't believe in Yahweh should be stoned. It also states that all who work Saturdays should surely be put to death. Do Jews and Christians today still follow this? No.

Muslims are not bound by Hadiths either. In fact most Muslims including fellow Muslims in the forum have said the hadith should be abolished. Again you are painting all followers of Islam with one brush. That is dishonest. Now go learn something about the people you hate so much and become less ignorant.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Things are changing all over the once so called westerner world to accommodate these fine examples OF humanity..
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Awww somebody sounds hurt .Had the story been a postitive piece about immigrants doing good things for the community I guarantee you would want more journalistic integrity .This article has no cross checking nor does it use the victims actual name.

I for one won't live in fear of other cultures because I appreciate the mosaic of culture that diversity brings .

You appreciate mothers, wives and daughters being raped and sexually harassed, Sharia controlled neighborhoods where us infidels are told under threat, we're trespassing, an influx of an ideology which wants to see "death to the West" and ultimately Sharia enacted, by people who's own countries they need to escape are chalk full of the above, in addition to stoning, beheading, murder, terror, connected to all of the above?

The liberal fallacy is that 1000 immigrants from say, New Zealand, are going to have the same impact as 1000 immigrants from a place like Syria.

Won't happen as the cultures and belief systems from which they'd come are quite different. Cold hard truth.

edit on 10-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
and people wonder why the Far-right is on the rapid rise all across Europe...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I've never seen a no go zone. I've stated before my city has welcomed 5,000 of these refugees and guess what. There's been no dramatic rise in any of the things you claim. Or course I don't support those things. They aren't happening here and we have immigrants.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

It seems like Western governments are more worried about enduring radical Islam then trying to prevent it.

(post by tommo39 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: MysticPearl

I've never seen a no go zone. I've stated before my city has welcomed 5,000 of these refugees and guess what. There's been no dramatic rise in any of the things you claim. Or course I don't support those things. They aren't happening here and we have immigrants.

I encourage you to read up on no-go zones and Sharia controlled neighborhoods in the likes of

France
Germany
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Belgium
Netherlands

where in some areas there most certainly has been a dramatic rise in things like rape at the hands of refugees. Something such as honor killings have also risen in number. Then I encourage to read about some of the terror attacks over the last five years and see where they originated from. Increasingly they're coming from extremist mosques in Western Europe, places like England and Sweden.
edit on 11-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
and people wonder why the Far-right is on the rapid rise all across Europe...

Every action has a reaction.

This is going to be the increasing response to the left taking progressivism too far and to the point they cater to foreigners over their own.

It's all fine and dandy until it ends up on your doorstep or effecting people in your city/town and you yourself witness changes. And across Europe that's exactly what's beginning to happen.
edit on 11-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I didn't ask you what your religion was. You blatantly made a false statement about the whole of Islam. Deny ignorance remember.

Nice to see you can't even have a civil conversation without reacting in anger. Oh no internet tough guy.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This is why Trump is popular. Not because a Muslim attacked a women. It's the why the politicians respond. It's the way that other liberal groups that will call people: misogynist, racist, sexist, and what not.

For argument's sake, let's say this story is 100% true. If one went up to a blue haired "feminist" and ask, "did you hear about the police that told a 20 year old blond women to change her hair color and the way she dresses to make sure males don't attack her. They would poop a brick, and if they can get out "why" through clinched teeth. One responds with, "so she won't stick out and migrants won't attack her again" They blue haired "feminist" would then drop the issue that 10 seconds before was the most evil thing she ever heard.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

The Blue haired feminist is too busy hating her own culture Patriarchy.

edit on 11-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join