It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Super Secret Mexican Alliance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Leaders within the *Legal* Mexican communities speak out in saying this: "We will not support a Hillary Clinton Presidency" we are voting for Sanders. We learned a lesson in Arizona; our polling places were not available and could not vote, and will vote early in California so as to avoid 'no polling stations open within our communities' chaos. "We as Mexican legals; and believe to be a 25% voting block of Americans legally living here deny those that are here as illegals; they give us hard working families a bad name; abuse the same benefit systems denied to us; and are perceived as free loaders. Central America has taken our place 80/20 as 'refugees' and no one can vouch for those people". "We want a wall to be built; if Sanders is not the Democratic nominee we will cross democratic lines and vote for Trump". Not so secret anymore/had to post this.
edit on 9-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Decided to wait a few minutes, but do you happen to have a link?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Decided to wait a few minutes, but do you happen to have a link?

No link at all. Not from news services. This is no hoax; this is what I am hearing from those that matter/have influence within this community.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Where is this information from? Personal experience of these leaders? Other?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Where is this information from? Personal experience of these leaders? Other?

Yes. Agricultural workers, business owners; that would be unhappy with me exposing this truth. The Universe will decide.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That doesn't make any sense

They want a wall to be built and are voting for Sanders?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Yes. They believe he will listen to them; take their ideas and best interests to heart (trustworthy).

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You got any sources for this, because I guarantee you, they ain't talking to any one about who they support or don't support.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: muse7

Yes. They believe he will listen to them; take their ideas and best interests to heart (trustworthy).

How long have they been in US America??

I only ask because our interests (the commoners/people) have never made it to a politicians heart for a very good while.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

if Sanders is not the Democratic nominee we will cross democratic lines and vote for Trump". Not so secret anymore/had to post this.

When do you think this is going to come out in print?

There's enough scouring of this site for a well written post to be picked up on. Wouldn't surprise me to see something like this go viral.

Mexicans work their butts off. There's nothing more conservative than a person who works their butt off for a living. The Dems are always running around putting words in their mouths ... but Mexicans ain't no dummies either. LOL

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

You got any sources for this, because I guarantee you, they ain't talking to any one about who they support or don't support.

Not that I would be willing to quote; as in NO (remember? super secret).

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: Snarl

vhb: if Sanders is not the Democratic nominee we will cross democratic lines and vote for Trump". Not so secret anymore/had to post this.

Snarl: When do you think this is going to come out in print? There's enough scouring of this site for a well written post to be picked up on. Wouldn't surprise me to see something like this go viral.

I have no idea; it is a truism here in AZ among legal Mexican-Americans; and they are angry. They are disenchanted with Obama's Administration (they voted for but promises made not kept) see Hillary as his chief adjutant (just another liar).

Snarl: Mexicans work their butts off. There's nothing more conservative than a person who works their butt off for a living. The Dems are always running around putting words in their mouths ... but Mexicans ain't no dummies either. LOL

As you say are not dummies; they have a wonderful work/family ethic, and Hillary thinking she has that vote sewn up is in for a surprise. They can and have organized. Thanks for your reply Snarl.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
originally posted by: Inarismessenger
originally posted by: muse 7

narismessenger: How long have they been in US America??I only ask because our interests (the commoners/people) have never made it to a politicians heart for a very good while.

You are speaking of round about numbers as an age group? 50. Born here; their parents gained citizenship legally after immigrating. Many are concerned because their parents lost significant dollars of their soc.sec. benefits this year due an arcane codicil affecting these benefits Obama signed off on. Children are having to work harder to support parents that worked all of their lives and earned those benefits. In one case (both worked) the parents were living on $1200 cut to $900 a month and cannot qualify for food stamps?!
edit on 10-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

join