It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Attack Trump Supporter in a wheechair, and a black Trump Supporter Gets Accosted by BLM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The original video was posted to youtube, and youtube erased that video, but here is the facebook page that has the video showing the attack.

Heart of Texas

Protesters attack disabled Trump supporter for wearing a BUTTON. The guy is in a wheelchair.
So typical of the liberals to turn violent when opposing "violence" (a person with a disability in this case).

www.facebook.com...

It seems these attacks and more and more common, but you have some people proclaiming that only one side is resorting to this but videos like this one show a different story.

Then you have also Black Lives Matter supporters trying to intimidate anyone who would not side with their causes. For example accosting a black man who supports Trump. Even though the black man who supports Trump has valid points, the Black Lives Matter group just want him to think about his skin color...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Typical modern "liberals" and "social justice warriors". Brimming over with hate.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It's his fault, don't you know? They were triggered. Can't help that.
Next, the libs here will be screaming for the guy in the wheelchair to lose his job and be arrested for making these poor victims act out in self defense of their safe space. His wheel chair was a threatening presence for them.

/sarc

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hate-filled totalitarians. Their ONLY tactics are violence, personal attacks and censorship because their ideas and twisted, sick ideology simply do not stand on their merits. Their only options are to silence all opposition.

Totalitarian movements always claim to be for "progress" and "liberation". This is just the latest incarnation.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I remember in my college last year Black Lives Matter pulled the fire alarm while people were doing their exams and when me and many others criticize them for that, we are called racist even though we said nothing racist and simply point out that what they are doing is wrong.
edit on 5/7/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I remember in my college last year Black Lives Matter pulled the fire alarm while people were doing their exams and when me and many others criticize them for that, we are called racist even though we said nothing racist and simply point out that what they are doing is wrong.

They're just anarchists at this point. Causing chaos for absolutely no reason.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

When you attack people for simply believing in different things, you become an authoritarian, freedom does not exist for these people.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Think US politics is disgraceful on all sides....

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Oh look another "blah blah liberals blah blah social justice warriors blah blah black lives matter blah blah" thread. Both of these videos have been posted multiple times before.

There's are also a number of videos of Trump supporters pushing, shoving, kicking and sucker punching people in the face, yelling racial epithets, saying abysmally ignorant nonsense, etc.

So yeah, jackasses abound.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Unlike conservatives who are "brimming over" with what? BS? Denial? Willful ignorance? Bigotry? White Christian nationalism? See how that works?

a reply to: starwarsisreal

A social justice movement pulled the fire alarm at your college during exams?

a reply to: Ohanka

Their only options are to silence all opposition.

You mean like Donald Trump who up until now has sued every single person who ever said something that offended him? Like that? Or maybe you mean the average conservative who devotes a disproportionate amount of time on personal attacks rather than trying to promote the "merits" of that "twisted, sick" ideology?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You must chill onn the facebook, the photo one...I can't tell Who, How, Where, What, When.

These are the basics in a news story. You have NONE of them.

Go back and find them and then return.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverseLike clockwork ATS's sjws have shown up to tell you how much you are wrong lol.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think Trump speaks a lot of sense. What are they afraid of ? Can't people support who they want without being bullied into submission. PFFFT !!

SCREW THAT NOISE !!

Have a little comic relief, it'll do them some good.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness

Typical modern "liberals" and "social justice warriors". Brimming over with hate.

Typical Knee Jerk Mob Mentality over reaction to stereotype an entire Party on the Interwebs for the action of a few.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Sorry. Not seeing anyone in a wheelchair being attacked..

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian You are just another butthurt Bernie supporter, I know you must be ashamed of the violence you guys have in Bernies campaign but being in denial about it and blaming others is getting old.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra If you are saying you want to see some liberal violence in the Sanders camp then youtube has hundreds of videos, your tone sounds like you think that doesn't exist, it very well does.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I would rather witness civil unrest over civil war.

Trump and Bernie are running as anti establishment yet the attacks by supporters are using the establishment left right tactics. How do we know they were liberal when so many republicans are anti Trump?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Oh look another "blah blah liberals blah blah social justice warriors blah blah black lives matter blah blah" thread. Both of these videos have been posted multiple times before.

There's are also a number of videos of Trump supporters pushing, shoving, kicking and sucker punching people in the face, yelling racial epithets, saying abysmally ignorant nonsense, etc.

So yeah, jackasses abound.

So I have you down as condoning "thuggery" if it teaches Americans a lesson..ie Trump supporters.

Not surprised...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Hate-filled totalitarians. Their ONLY tactics are violence, personal attacks and censorship because their ideas and twisted, sick ideology simply do not stand on their merits. Their only options are to silence all opposition.

Totalitarian movements always claim to be for "progress" and "liberation". This is just the latest incarnation.

Wait . Are they not supposed to be protesting against violence and hate ? Now I am really confused. They use the very selfsame method to combat the very thing they are protesting ? Damn , thats bass-ackwards. Or the new liberal mindset ? Or both ?

edit on 5/7/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

This what you see today is the very reason I left the Democratic (nay the Progressive Liberal) Party
Peace
edit on 5/7/16 by Gothmog because: One more thought added

top topics

<<   2 >>

join