It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Diane Rodham-Clinton: Why She Will Lose To Donald J. Trump...The List Grows!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
April 16, 2016

Referencing Hillary Clinton's COCAINE HABIT ATS thread.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even though + 2 million Americans regularly use Cocaine and Crack, I bet even through the fog of their "high", these users don't want a President who will sit down and snort powder off the coffee table with them.

Even if Hillary isn't currently using that particular drug, this highly believable allegation is another negative that will resurface over and over again if she's elected President. Every time Hillary has a dizzy spell, the world will wonder if her past is catching up to her, right when America needs a STRONG and VIBRANT President. We don't need that!
-cwm

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
May 18, 2016

The implosion of the Hillary-Bill campaign for President is starting to happen... From here, she'll fall further behind Trump, right up to election day. Sure, Hillary will have positive bumps, but the overall trend will be south.

Hillary Clinton has now fallen behind Donald Trump: www.foxnews.com...

cwm

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
May 31, 2016

How can someone who wants to be President of the United States hide from the press, and avoid hard questions like Hillary Clinton is doing?

We are almost 6 months into an election year, and Hillary has yet to hold a single Press Conference.

Story: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 31, 2016

How can someone who wants to be President of the United States hide from the press, and avoid hard questions like Hillary Clinton is doing?

We are almost 6 months into an election year, and Hillary has yet to hold a single Press Conference.

Story: www.washingtontimes.com...

She couldn't handle it.

Every time she opens her mouth, she weakens the nation.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Even though the Affordable Care Act (aka "ObamaCare") has been the law since 2010, the full effects of this horrible law are now starting to be felt, even by those who have health insurance where they work. The pain of higher premiums, larger deductibles, and shrinking medical provider (PPO/HMO) networks will be felt more than ever, starting on January 1, 2017.

Oh, I can't wait. My health insurance (not ACA by the way) jumped up $100 a month already after this ridiculous piece of Insurance Company made piece of crap legislation. You want to raise it even more? Go too much higher, and I'll just say screw it and be uninsured (and sure, they'll fine me, but they already take my taxes for my student loans, so screw em).

And people wonder why I'm voting for Trump....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I often wonder if he's already picked Condi, and she's agreed...and he's keeping her as his "Trump" card.....(get it?)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Russians fully expect a nuclear conflagration if this evil bitch is elected and are making the requisite preparations for war already MSNBC or CNN wont tell you that

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
To be honest, I think Putin would simply run ramshackle over our interests with Hillary in office, just as he did when he invaded the Ukraine while Obama is there. I seriously doubt he'd try that BS with Trump in office.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
July 5, 2016

People complain about Trump's brashness and lack of discipline when stating his opinion. But none of his WORDS compare to the damage that Hillary Clinton inflicts via her ACTIONS, or lack of taking action.

Case in point: Ms. Huma Abedin, Hillary's top aid while she was Secretary of State, admitted this last week...

""Hillary Clinton’s closest aide revealed in a deposition last week that her boss destroyed at least some of her schedules as secretary of state — a revelation that could complicate matters for the presumptive Democratic nominee, who, along with the State Department she ran, is facing numerous lawsuits seeking those public records.

Huma Abedin was deposed in connection with a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit into Clinton’s emails — but her admission could be relevant to another lawsuit seeking Clinton’s schedules.

“If there was a schedule that was created that was her Secretary of State daily schedule, and a copy of that was then put in the burn bag, that . . . that certainly happened on . . . on more than one occasion,” Abedin told lawyers representing Judicial Watch, the conservative organization behind the emails lawsuit.""

Full Story Here: www.foxnews.com...

You can't imagine the unintended negative consequences for this country, and all of us who live here, if President Hillary and First Gent Bill are given control of this great nation.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
July 5, 2016

Because the FBI was told to NOT recommend any charges against Hillary for any of her serious infractions, the GOP is going to shine a bright light on the dark and ugly dealings that made Hillary immune to being punished. Immunity... from the same security breaches that hundreds of her fellow U.S. citizens are punished for, every single year.

PAUL RYAN says Congressional Hearings Will Start ASAP: www.msn.com...

At the very least, some in the FBI (and maybe even higher) will resign rather than face this Congressional committee. There may even be a "Vince Foster" type of incident, or two, in the coming months.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Either way Id say you will be looking at some kinda crisis in the coming year to inaugurate our new potus and they will use him/her as a reason for the dollar tanking

Is that what they are doing with Britain and the EU business? They plan to use it as an excuse for a failing market in Britain, sort of a trial run for what they plan to do here?

edit on 5-7-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
July 29, 2016

The results are in, and they're not surprising. Four million fewer people watched Hillary Clinton's acceptance speech on Thursday July 28th, than watched Donald Trump's acceptance speech on Thursday, July 21st.

Story: dailycaller.com...

To me, this indicates that what little passion there was for Hillary, is slipping further. If Donald Trump sticks to the issues, and avoids provoking the "duty bound" Hillary supporters by insulting her, these luke-warm voters will either stay home, or at the last minute, vote for Donald J. Trump on November 8th.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Pretty sure there were more D's in the RNC thread than the DNC as well. Not an accurate measuring stick but it's something.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
originally posted by: burg.erbuddy
originally posted by: carewemust
[quute]burgerbuddy: Story: www.washingtontimes.com...

carewemust: She couldn't handle it. Every time she opens her mouth, she weakens the nation.

What makes you think anyone cares at all; I if so, would be thinking I could realistically think to edit Susanna Clarkes "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" novel in two seconds without rethinking how space time could have impact.
edit on 30-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I watched the DNC and i know why Hillary will lose.

No us flags till someone called the DNC on it then they hid them in the dark.

They disrespected veterans and a Medal of Honor winner.

They disrespected cops and put lairs on stage.

From what i have seen 90+% of Independents are going to vote trump. and some Bernie supporters.

And you have a rising number of blacks that are becoming republicans because the democrats promises they make trying to get elected are never happening after the election.

Plus a rising number of blacks see there jobs going to illegals and they don't like the support given to black criminals by the democrats.

Black business owners see they are the target of black criminals in democrat run cities and now are supporting trump.

edit on 30-7-2016 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
July 30, 2016

It's getting really difficult to keep track of all the investigations surrounding Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton. ONE of the most recent is an official government investigation into alleged wrongdoings of her "Clinton Foundation".

Four Minute Video Summary: www.youtube.com...

Historically, Americans have been savvy and wise enough to avoid electing someone with so much baggage. A President Clinton would not be able to do her job effectively, even if she escapes being impeached like her husband.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
July 31, 2016

I just had a thought. Could it be that Donald Trump has something on Hillary so damning that he's guaranteed to win, which means she's guaranteed to lose?

I mean, Donald Trump has repeatedly proclaimed that "Beating Hillary will not be a problem", more times than Barack Obama said his "Obamacare" would slash health insurance premiums by $2,500.

Obama flat out lied, but I think Donald Trump has something on Hillary that's a candidacy killer. That's why he occasionally and knowingly returns to his 2015 self, by being frank, coarse, and brash. (BTW..I love it when he's like that with the liberal media!). If you know that the only way you'll lose is if you get sick or die before November 8th, you can afford to be yourself, even if it isn't "Presidential".
-cwm

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
ATS Member AutOMatic posted the below Boko Harem Hillary Clinton connection in thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

With AutOMatic's permission, here is his/her post..copy/pasted:

"Two words are all I need:

Boko Haram.

Boko Haram kills 10,000 Nigerian villagers.

FBI, Congress, CIA, and Justice Department all recommend Hillary's State Department classify them as a terrorist organization.

People in the U. S. are banned from doing business with or associating with terrorist organizations.

Hillary Clinton refuses to classify them as a terrorist organization the whole time she is in office, and no one could figure out why.

Turns out individuals buying stolen Boko Haram gold, and developing stolen Boko Haram oil fields are donating massively to her campaign , and the Clinton Foundation.

Let that sink in for a minute all you Hillary lovers.

10,000 dead, three times the amount of people killed on 9/11. Hillary befriends these murderers, and takes tons of monies from her cronies so they can do business with these vile murderers, and not one peep from the MSM about it. Ever.

Her corruption is astoundingly evil. I still can't fathom why anyone would ever vote for her."

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
August 2, 2016

Hillary's doing just bare minimum, while waiting to be crowned the Queen of the United States of America.

After the convention, she helped Bill up on a bus, and they visited 800 excited voters over 5 states. After that 2 day tour, they were exhausted, and are still recovering, a week later. No press conferences... no additional info on her programs... no olive branches to Bernie Sanders... no NOTHING.

Hillary Diane Rodham-Clinton is taking her voters for granted, and they don't seem to care. It's disgusting and amazing at the same time.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
August 7, 2016

In 2000, New York Senate candidate Hillary Rodham-Clinton promised 200,000 new jobs for upstate New York, if elected. Instead, manufacturing jobs in that part of the state plunged by 25% AFTER she was elected.

Here in 2016, Hillary is promising that she and her Economic Czar, Bill Clinton, will take our U.S. economy to the next level. Her history of job creation demonstrates otherwise. After all..she and Bill are politicians, first and foremost.

On the other hand, Donald Trump has single-handedly created and maintained thousands of jobs. Imagine what he'll be able to accomplish as President, with the help of Congress!

Instead of snarled traffic due to a 10 year old road being re-paved as part of some "pork barrel" project ordered by a well-connected politician, America will enjoy NEW roads, high-speed rails, modernized glistening airports, and MILLIONS of meaningful new jobs!

Elect someone who has "walked the talk", instead of a politician with no real-world accomplishments on her resume. Donald J. Trump is who America needs and deserves as our next President!

edit on 8/8/2016 by carewemust because: url not working - removed!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join