It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL I don't really play much anymore I have a space marine set up but I actually enjoy building the terrain more then I do playing. I never have time for anything I enjoy doing though so it is always a conflict during free time to decide what I do that day. Like right now for instance since I am still job searching I actually have both my art desks filled an I am working on 2 oil paintings at the same time. While I paint I think about the next set in my comic book while wishing I was playing my 360. Its always some kind of crazy, I actually have plans to finish my war hammer board it is a city half under water with some spots of terrain for troop deployment in tactical areas, I like to play with the line of sight aspect of deployment and try to build along the lines of mechanized capability.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Wow. That's more involved than anything I'd ever do. I used to just grab a bunch of objects I found lying around my basement and use them for cover and such. Or I'd cut holes in a box, spray paint real quick, then set it upside down and that would be a "building".

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I used to support my Warhammer 40k addiction with making terrain on EBay in the late 90s, I still have just about everything but the old Rogue Trader manual!

I spent more time painting and terrain building than I did gaming, basically why most people quit or lose interest.

Any Chaos Gate fans?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I have to many things I like to do, maybe I need to pay more taxes lol so I stay pissed off and disgruntled, that way when I do finally get online I can make people get REKT

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join