It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Three things are certain in this life , death , taxes and COD in November.
I have long since left Call of Duty but this trailer may hint at a game that could coax me back , for one last foray at least , no doubt more info and gameplay will will be released at E3 next month but until then check out Call of Duty in space !

edit on 3-5-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Looks like #e. I hope battlefield looks better on Friday

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Geeeez!

My son and I recently got COD4 MW, the controls are soo nice compared to other CODs.

COD 4 is the most recent one Ive played, hopefully the controls are the new norm!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is just getting sad...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger
COD 4 MW? That's an older one, I enjoy the older CODs, my favorite was COD WaW. they haven't been the same to me since, I play Battlefield now.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

COD 4 was the last good COD released, been downhill ever since

I'd like them to go back to their roots and do another WW2 COD

Much like I'm hoping the Battlefield announcement will be for a WW2 Battlefield

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech
I agree, the WWII CoDs are a lot better, that's why WaW was my last favorite, and it had a lot of weapon choices on multiplayer. I miss the good ole COD days, I first played multiplayer on COD Big Red 1 on a PS2, it was a blast, clan battles and scrimmages, I do miss that.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
LOL whos going to be buying the same game 10 years later this is pathetic. I despise COD and BF these days. They are adding MW4 in there probably because all the BS they are adding no one is going to like so it will force players to play the classic maps remastered, what a crock.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Haven't played cod since mw3, used to love running around with the knife and doing ninja s*** to everyone. It's all gone a bit ridiculous now with jet packs and stuff.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time until they went for space battles. I might actually be tempted to play. Like others say, depends on battlefield. I'm still getting a lot out of dark souls 3 too.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That garbage is pathetic at this point frankly.

As I've read people say, it's basically going to become Halo soon and, omfg the line in the trailer...

"We're at war"

Yeah you're at war every year it's getting a bit stale guys.

This is coming from a gamer who used to play Cod 2 on PC at public battle zones and was ranked 5284 globally on the PS3 ranking for Cod4 MW. The game started getting cheese with MW2, which I also played extensively. Zombies kept me around the franchise itself for a bit longer, but PvP has been crap since MW3/BO and, dare I say even MW2.

Hell, as fun as World At War PvP was, it was some of the laggiest buggiest Cod online play there was.

Nothing will top Cod4 Modern Warfare.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Psychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Aren't the online servers for COD 4 closed...? Why would they dangle this game as a pre-order bonus,seems incredibly lazy to me on behalf of infinity ward..

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Psychonautics

Dude this ones gonna have space zombies or alien invasion mode. That might be kind of sweet actually. The last cod I thought was trash, the little I played it. Didn't like the way jetpacks felt or how aiming worked.

I agree about modern warfare. That's the last one I remember actually liking.
edit on 3-5-2016 by SmurfRider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What ever happened to good old non science fiction cod games?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Meh COD is for console peasants.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'll just echo what a ton of other people are saying - they need to bring back CoD4 and WaW. CoD has become trash and the only way to salvage the title at this point is to bring those two games back.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Looks incredible!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

They're still open for PC

What we as gamers all forget also is that Modern Warfare 1 was the last CoD that allowed players to create custom maps and mod the game

I miss those days of custom maps, maps that were designed better than any map Activision gave us and the mods too these 2 little things gave so much extra life to the game. Now if we want extra life ? We gots to buy crappy DLC at a premium price that only offers a slight bit of extra life to the game

Even this Star Wars Mod is better than the current abomination that is Battlefront

edit on 4/5/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

They are bringing back cod 4, its going to come with this new entry. In other words you have to buy this game to get that game.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

xbox is alive and well! No long queue for games, or lag outs for me yet

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join