It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colo. Sends Non-Vaccinating Parents ILLEGAL Order to “Register Their Child With the State”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You can't post facts. It's against the unethical code of conduct to actually provide proof.

Or is that just on the other side of the argument? I get confused sometimes.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

Oh yeah. I forgot that your proof is about the reports of the unreported, YouTube videos and click bait sites.

Real proof be damned!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Oh yeah. I forgot that your proof is about the reports of the unreported, YouTube videos and click bait sites.

Real proof be damned!

Parent's documenting adverse reactions and putting them on youtube is not absence of proof.

The point I made was they are not allowed to post their proof anywhere else. If the system worked fairly they would be allowed to take those vaccine companies to open court and submit footage of vaccine injured children as additional evidence to medical data. The current legal system with the vaccine court is to silence families and seal details of court cases. There is zero transparency.
edit on 9-5-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: riley

Real proof be damned!

Parent's documenting adverse reactions and putting them on youtube is not absence of proof.
But most of the videos aren't about adverse reactions. They're correlations. I'm sure you can find a correlation between cats giving birth to X amount of kittens and how many mars bars are sold each second. Correlation doesn't mean causation.

The point I made was they are not allowed to post their proof anywhere else.
But you've not shown that they can't. You just keep harping on about it without a shred of evidence.

If the system worked fairly they would be allowed to take those vaccine companies to open court and submit footage of vaccine injured children as additional evidence to medical data.
I guess you've not really done any searching for court cases against vaccine companies then. This site should help get you started

The current legal system with the vaccine court is to silence families and seal details of court cases. There is zero transparency.
And I guess you have proof of that aswell? I'm sure you wouldn't just say something without any proof, right?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You can't post facts. It's against the unethical code of conduct to actually provide proof.

LOL I'm aware of that with anti-vaxers.

And Vaccinations are a conspiracy to control us. They're probably interjecting us with nanomites they can switch on at will to create a slave race.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: riley

I neither trust the WHO or the CDC as there have been massive corporate conflicts of interests.

Yes, I'm aware.

You trust YouTube.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

LOL I'm aware of that with anti-vaxers.

And Vaccinations are a conspiracy to control us. They're probably interjecting us with nanomites they can switch on at will to create a slave race.

I've heard some bizzare theories about vaccinations. We're being controlled by the extra drugs, population control via death/infertility, making us dumber, they purposely put blood in them so we can't get to heaven (some fundemental JW said that to my face. I laughed so hard) and countless others.

Yet there's always 1 important thing missing. Proof.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Did anybody mention that CO has existing vaccination requirements for students and requires filing of one-time medical and recurring "other than medical" exemptions?
Source (PDF)
"IV. Examination and audit of official school immunization records
The Department of Public Health and Environment’s representative shall have the right to audit and verify records to determine compliance with the law. Discrepancies found through audits shall be corrected by school officials, and any student not in full compliance shall be suspended or expelled from school according to the following rules:
...."

The state already has access to the "illegally required" information.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The blood ones a new one, hadn't heard that one before.

Lack of Proof. Lack of Facts. Pretty much applies to most ATS threads.

Even when you present facts, they're denied.

edit on 9-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

The blood ones a new one, hadn't heard that one before.
Was new to me till last week. I still chuckle at how straight faced he was.

Lack of Proof. Lack of Facts. Pretty much applies to most ATS threads.
Well, in some areas of ATS. I wouldn't say all or most.

Even when you present facts, they're denied.
This thread is a perfect example of exactly that.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

People presented facts. They were ignored and suddenly a barrage of vaccine defenders descended. Gee what a coincidence that was.

AGAIN you claimed that I get all my information off youtube. You have insisted this a couple of times and it is a blatant lie. This is how you and others post.. you cherry pick what you think will discredit someone else's character and leave out those inconvenient bits like actual context. The truth does not matter.. only silencing people who speak it.

I already stated that they are not allowed to testify in a court room so they use their freedom of speech and post their evidence on the internet instead. That includes posting before and after vaccine video footage on youtube. This footage would be admissible in a court room as any doctor could see physical and behavioral differences post vaccination.

Given they have had legal avenues to defend their children closed to them they have not been given any choice.

Instead they changed laws to give vaccine companies immunity from being sued. That act alone meant they could harm children without consequence or real oversight. That action has led to apx 30 vaccines being given to babies and small children which is absolutely ridiculous and has little to do with preventing pandemics.

I find it truly disgusting that real vaccine reactions are dismissed as not mattering or being expendable for the greater good. I am sure if you or your child were a victim you would not be defending the trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry.
edit on 12-5-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

There will always be a small percentage that have negative reactions to any type medication or vaccination. Some will even die.

Here's the other side of your story:

Unvaccinating parent, thanks for screwing up our three-week "vacation" from chemotherapy

Unvaccinating parent, thanks for screwing up our three-week "vacation" from chemotherapy. Instead of a break, we get to watch for measles symptoms and pray for no fevers (or back to the hospital we go). Thanks for making us cancel our trip to the snow this year. Maggie really wanted to see snow, but we will not risk exposing anyone else. On that note, thanks for exposing 195 children to an illness considered 'eliminated' from the US. Your poor choices don't just effect your child. They affect my family and many more like us.

Please forgive my sarcasm.

I am upset and just a little bit scared.

Papa bear

www.vaccinateyourbaby.org...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

There will always be a small percentage that have negative reactions to any type medication or vaccination. Some will even die.

Here's the other side of your story:

Unvaccinating parent, thanks for screwing up our three-week "vacation" from chemotherapy

Unvaccinating parent, thanks for screwing up our three-week "vacation" from chemotherapy. Instead of a break, we get to watch for measles symptoms and pray for no fevers (or back to the hospital we go). Thanks for making us cancel our trip to the snow this year. Maggie really wanted to see snow, but we will not risk exposing anyone else. On that note, thanks for exposing 195 children to an illness considered 'eliminated' from the US. Your poor choices don't just effect your child. They affect my family and many more like us.

Please forgive my sarcasm.

I am upset and just a little bit scared.

Papa bear

Yep you did it again. The other part of my story? You're trying to attribute views that I do not hold and never even claimed to have.

I NEVER said I am against vaccination.

Read that again.

I am NOT against vaccination. I am against corruption, hiding of data from the public (including that alleged "small minority" which may not be that small but we're supposed to believe without question), illegal vaccine trials in third world countries and pharmaceutical companies having legal protection against being sued. I am against the idea that there should be an "expendable minority".

While some babies do either get sick or die from vaccines there should be NO forced vaccination.

You however seem to support the idea of an expendable minority. I'm sorry but death from disease is not a more moral alternative than death from vaccination.

I've never posted what you claimed.. yours is merely another thinly veiled attack on my character.

You and others have taken it upon yourselves to ignore the original post that is about a government department LYING to citizens saying they have to register unvaccinated children with the state when they don't. You've just made it all about "evil antivaxxers" and have successfully derailed the topic to yet another redundant antivax witch hunt.

Try posting about the actual topic.. I doubt you will as it'd defeat the point of having successfully derailed it in the first place.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I really have zero interest in your rants.

My last post basically addresses my first post.

Every kid not vaccinated, puts my kid in danger.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Which is more proof your intention was to derail the thread.

People have a right to speak about government officials breaking the law and lying to citizens. Just because YOU agree with their actions does not make it the right or legal thing to do.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

But how is that possible if your kids are vaccinated?? The very concept of vaccination is false if one child can spread it to anotherright? What the was the point of vaccination if the illness can still be caught??

There are lots of non vaccinated children in my boys school, mostly due to non English speaking parents who don't really put much priority on figuring out our system after immigration. There is no epidemic of disease.Our fifth child is due soon, we will be opting out of vaccinations. Your child is not in danger if they are vaccinated.

Also, I would like to add that there are parasites that can treat illnesses in certain individuals, such as whipworms to treat ulcerative colitis, leeches, scorpion venom to deliver medicine to certain cells, venomous lizard spit to help overweight diabetics shed pounds.

The thing that modern medicine is finally learning, is that mass production to treat the human race is not the best solution. That medicine should be a case by case, and the wishes of individuals to be treated after professional diagnosis should be honored whether it is surgery, chemical pharmaceutical, natural treatments or parasites.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

They call them communicable diseases for a reason. They spread, they infect others. Some of those others are vulnerable.

I fully support stopping communicable diseases through vaccination. Facts back me up with proof of the value of vaccinations in stopping the spread of communicable diseases.

To the parent of the unvaccinated child who exposed my family to measles: I have a number of strong feelings surging through my body right now. Towards my family, I am feeling extra protective like a papa bear. Towards you, unvaccinating parent, I feel anger and frustration at your choices. www.motherjones.com...

edit on 15-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I will just have to see how this plays out then. Six vaccinated family members (me/spouse +4kids), and one without any.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

In other words, the SIDS deaths are co-incidental to vaccination and would have occurred even if no vaccinations had been given. It is important to remember that these four diseases are life-threatening and babies who are not vaccinated against them are at serious risk of death or serious disability. www.who.int...

Funny how a new condition called SIDS was created just in time to lump all those messy vaccine related deaths..

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Fourth, there are children like my Maggie. These are children who can't be vaccinated. Children who have cancer. Children who are immunocompromised. Children who are truly allergic to a vaccine or part of a vaccine (i.e., anaphylaxis to egg). These children remain at risk. They cannot be protected, except by vaccinating people around them. .

Maggie was diagnosed last August with ALL-acute lymphoblastic leukemia (blood cancer). She has had multiple rounds of chemotherapy, lumbar punctures, and surgery to implant her port. She has been admitted six times since diagnosis and spent over three weeks at Phoenix Children's Hospital (including Halloween and New Years). She had been immunized fully, but we are unable to immunize her further until after treatments end. Her treatment will prayerfully end shortly after her 5th birthday, in January 2017.

But vaccines are not 100% effective but lets just do it anyway to protect "Maggie"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join