It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly images filmed inside haunted hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm usually always skeptical when watching ghost videos and this isn't different, it looks like a ghost, and move like a ghost...but is it real, or just a "phone app".

Watch and comment, what do you think and have you ever seen a ghost, i haven't even though i worked on a creepy 100 year old hotel for 10 years, and lived next to semi huge castle.

Ghostly images filmed inside haunted hospital ‘where doctor took his own life’ leave supernatural sleuths baffled

edit on 2-5-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It looks like a stereo typical ghost, so I'm saying not.

I've never seen a ghost, but have heard strange things in the house I grew up in.

Also, as it's such a short clip, that is also a bit suspicious.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ghost looks drunk..

Sure is creepy though.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Right off the bat, I have to say that the lack of spooky music, logo's, splash screens or any sort of over the top intro is a refreshing change from the usual.

I often times feel that any REAL video of either paranormal or alien evidence will lack the above. That said, I really don't have a solid opinion on the video, I'd assume it's a fake.
edit on 2-5-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

I don't know...that was so blurry...could have been a person,,, who knows...and like the other poster said...very short clip

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Even if it is trickery, gave me goosers.

And now my euphoria is gone because, there will be no follow ups... no one's going back to investigate, no one can replicate the conditions and so we are forced to put this in the YouTube section under " ABSOLUTELY REAL GHOSTS CAUGHT ON TAPE. YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY WHAT ONE CAMERA MAN FOUND IN THIS ONE WEIRD HALLWAY. DISCLOSER COMING SOON 2016"

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Yes the quality is anoying, takes away a lot.

The clip in the link is longer, doesn't add anything though.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

What about an Inter-dimensional being? Seem alien in body structure, like E.T. body shape, it realized it was seen, freaked, then thought about disappearing...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

It does look like an alien grey a little

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ive never seen a ghost nor do i know anyone that claims to have.

BUT.

I have been witness to a strange thing that left absolutely zero explanation as to how it happend. So i MUST leave open the possibility that some things are either unexplainable or a mystery - not necessarily ghostly happenings.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - well in my particular case, there was nothing left, i didnt leave it down to aliens or ghosts because i dont believe in that stuff, but when you have NO OTHER explanation you have to use a little imagination.

The only way i would believe a video like this was real is if i had recorded it myself and knew it wasnt a fake - as long as somone else puts it forward, my inside sceptic tells me that while a fake is a possibility - thats what it was.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I dont think a "ghost" would pop its head from behind a door and leer down a hallway towards the person taking the video.
But what do i know. Maybe thats normal ghost behaviour?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wonder if the ghost belongs to pepper.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sorry. The particular movement and gesture of this 'ghost' is vaguely familiar; much like another 'ghost/demon film of a ghost video showing a figure looking around the corner in a tunnel or cave. I don't know where it is...but it got a lot of play at the time.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So a VERY VERY poor quality video of a person walking into view for a few seconds is now taken as empirical evidence for ghosts is it? Who ever we can see is wearing the same colour clothes as the background (as far as I can make out) and because of the poor quality appears to be transparent.

Anyway if it was a real ghost,it'd be the janitor wearing a white sheet and have Scooby Doo and has handlers after it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
super creepy vid !

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's a creepy video I'll give it that. The best video I have seen so far comes from that ghost hunters show. As cheesy as most of their stuff is the brick being thrown at the old hotel is a tough one to fake........

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm always suspicious of "ghost videos" posted on the internet. I believe it is possible there are ghosts. But this video could have been easily faked.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hard to tell, I do believe in ghosts or just something we normally can't see but anyways I like this 1:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ghostly 'image' captured on camera imager. Because the 'thingy' would have to 'appear' for the camera chip, which has been modified to record the ethereal spectrum. Or do ghosts modify the circuitry?

Did the ghost hunters see it too?

Edit:

edit on 2-5-2016 by intrptr because: youtube

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Says the guy with a ghost rider avatar......................I guess they have to be flaming skulls to qualify eh? Just ribbing ya chief. Honestly I tend to agree, all these ghost shows and nothing to show for it. All they do is run around screaming OMG in their designer jeans and passe metrosexual haircuts and le douche goat tees....

Let see some real shix man...wheres the good stuff....someone has it.....maybe obama knows for sure......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join