It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly images filmed inside haunted hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
More ghost vids plssss

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin
a reply to: Mianeye

What about an Inter-dimensional being? Seem alien in body structure, like E.T. body shape, it realized it was seen, freaked, then thought about disappearing...

I'm fascinated about the idea of these shadow people that are claimed to be present in haunted buildings and are visible in dim lighting conditions.

The human retina is sensitive down to a single photon in dim lighting conditions - that grainy appearance of objects in a dark room is due to individual photons being detected and shared between neurons.

One way of making "shadow people" become visible is to burn incense. This releases microscopic particles of ash and other chemicals that kill bacteria. Given the idea that spiritual beings can absorb energy (making an area of a room seem colder) as well as generate an electric field, that would reduce the Brownian motion of the air molecules, which in term would make incense smoke concentrate in the vicinity of the energy absorbing source.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The particular movement and gesture of this 'ghost' is vaguely familiar

Yep. It looks like Homer Simpson.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I'm always suspicious of "ghost videos" posted on the internet. I believe it is possible there are ghosts. But this video could have been easily faked.

Not faked but just misinterpreted.Or purposely tagged as ghostly and forced to go viral to earn revenue from pay-per-click on Youtube.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'd love to believe there is absolute evidence being shared here. Though, this video is apparently far from that. Graphically it's looks very added into the footage.

Such as the light source(Apparitions reflect light? Since when?) on it compared to other lighting in the hallway to how it blends in. In other words, it more than likely an apparition would not be able to be seen while a "regular" camera was filming. Besides it looks more like an alien gray than a stereotypical ghost.

originally posted by: Imagewerx

originally posted by: vlawde
I'm always suspicious of "ghost videos" posted on the internet. I believe it is possible there are ghosts. But this video could have been easily faked.

Not faked but just misinterpreted.Or purposely tagged as ghostly and forced to go viral to earn revenue from pay-per-click on Youtube.

Pretty much. "...leave supernatural sleuths baffled"

edit on 2-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.flickr.com...
What do you think of this picture taken in a house located on the Antietam Battlefield, in Sharpsburg, Md. There is even a bright light up along the ceiling, and kind of hard to notice, but swirly glow on the walls. Also, notice lights on right bottom of photo. That is a scratch on the left side center.

edit on 02/16/2016 by cutecumberquet because: Wanted to mention the scratch.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Sorry to bust the bubble, folks, but this video was uploaded by a guy that created multiple trick videos. So, in the hoax bin it goes..

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Looks suspiciously like a bloke dressed up in some sort of spooky, Hallowe'en-type costume.

Love how he jumps out and clocks the camera square.

Almost like he was expecting it to be there.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Err.. All I see is the reflection of the cameraman's face in the glass.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Always be skeptical, especially when it's only a clip.
Why is it that all of these supposed "ghosts" seem to only appear specifically when the camera is pointed in their direction during a short clip. It's incredibly lucky that they were filming in this specific place, for this specific amount of time, just when a ghost shows up - almost too coincidental wouldn't you say?

If it was part of a longer video, with some actual reaction from the viewer, with some context around it, with some investigation of the location after the sighting... then I might be more inclined to believe it.

As it is, I'm calling this bs.
I'm doing that because there is far more to say this is a hoax than there is to say it's genuinely a video of a ghost.

And again I find myself coming back to the statement that because we know that almost anyone can create a fake video like this, people who offer such videos now have to go above and beyond to prove that it's not just another hoax.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
as someone said it was uploaded by someone who does camera tricks. BUT i have been lucky enough to see two ghosts but they both looked just like a normal person except the young boy had a whitish/gold glow all over him, you know they are dead because of the eye contact they have on you, like they have you hypnotised. i was lucky enough to photo something in a graveyard, it appeared on a camera that does nightvision and all that, it appeared as a skull. i jokingly said to a friend 'right, lets take your photo and see whos standing behind you' because i knew he was scared, imagine our faces when we looked at my camera!! nope, will not post picture for it to be called fake. sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join