It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tumour is now untreatable -- RIP our beloved friend: August 11, 2016 --

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Nick was laid to rest today exactly as he wished it to be.
He told me in June:

My (burial) tree will be in sun and rising hills overlooking the historic city of Stratford

All my love to his mum, dad and brother.

I Love you Nick,

Good-bye.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Thank you sweetheart for letting us know. I am so glad that they were able to fulfill his wishes. I hope his family knows how many people's lives this amazing man has touched.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Rest In Peace. Prayers for his Family.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

His flesh is empty now.

His soul will shine all the brighter, without that broken toy, that faulty machinery.

I need not ask that his soul rest in peace, for if ever a souls place in peace and light were guaranteed, his would be such a soul.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thank you Zazz! Much love and sympathy for Nick's family.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

What a beautiful place.

Thanks Zazz.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Now you know Nick.

Thanks for enriching my life, as an adversary and as an ally.

Have a great time.

Andy.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Or maybe "so long", which is the lighter version of "goodbye". You may meet again somewhen. I have to believe it is so.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear about this struggle.

Rest in piece!

edit on -05:00pmFri, 19 Aug 2016 19:16:22 -0500pm8America/Chicago by Parane because: Word choice.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I read through the posts. A Celebration of a Life. With a smile and tears. Thank You, Nick, for being at ATS. Someday we can all meet up together at that ETERNAL ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

thanks so much for letting us know! glad you were able to do what he wanted...that is a lovely picture!....we are a real mixed bag here.... many different opinions....but...when someone is going thru something...we come together and do what we can for them

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have no words. The living will miss you now, but like a butterfly you now have wings of freedom to choose where you want to go. Enjoy your time in between incarnations.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This very topic will stand for as long as this server exists, as testament to his character, kindness, and patience. He endured his suffering with more acceptance and, for lack of a better word, goodness than I think I could ever find within myself should the time ever come.

I can only echo what I said back when this topic first appeared: I will remember you.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I remember in May when he posted... I was very sad and reading it in a morning with clouds... Sometimes could not continue because of pain and emotion but I pushed myself and made it to the end of the post...

Eventhough we didnt talk I know you my friend and you have a deep sign in my soul. Rest in peace and love.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Night night, pal. Hope to see you again. You really were one of the good guys and you won't be forgotten. May you rest long and peacefully.

Thank you zazz, for letting us know and I'm sorry it took so long to read this. I hope you're doing ok, I know you were close friends. Love to you both,

B xxx

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Message from Woodys folks.

Surprise piece of artwork given to us and having special meaning to family and Nick's ATS friends. Thanks so much to " you know who you are !!!"

Thanks to whoever you are

Missing Nick. It kinda really hurts still

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

That is an amazing piece of artwork and a very sincere gesture. Nice job anonymous artist.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Oh God, Woody too. The finest of dudes and no mistake. Smart, compassionate, hilarious and balls of steel. I'd like to think that he and BlupBlup are hanging out somewhere special.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

It's just unreal they have both gone, Unreal.
Two of the best guys. Having a pint together no doubt.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Hey Skalla, it's brilliant to see you again. I've been away a while too and the news to come back to is so sad. So unfair that two truly decent and beautiful souls aren't here.

Zazz, the picture is wonderful. It must still hurt terribly for you and for his family. There are really no words to help, but I have to say it's lovely to see you wear his owl in your avatar.

B xx

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join