It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The End of The Republic Has Never Looked Better..."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Maybe he is simply admitting that his original purpose...his entire presidency was for the goal of destroying the United States. There are some people, usually the hard left that believe the only way to "fix" the USA, is to bring it to it's knees first. I happen to believe that in order to "fix" the USA you have to destroy government. But I'm pretty far right and think the government has to go, not that the people have to be adjusted.
edit on 5/3/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

But this is what a lot of people don't understand, the Obama administration, alongside some others, have been working on destroying the Republic. That has been their goal from the start, and that continues being their goal now. They don't want the United States to be a Republic ruled by the law of the land aka The United States Constitution, they want to destroy any semblance of our Republic and instead to supplant it's sovereignty and instead to give control of the U.S. Republic to the UN.

If the majority of Americans only knew what is to come, they would be horrified. What we see happening in Venezuela is nothing compared to what these shills and thugs of the elites will implement in the Republic of the U.S.

The worse part is that these changes are being urged on Americans "for their safety", but it will only make them slaves to a system controlled by the elites that simply want to take control over every aspect of people's lives and they are using the ruse of "it's for your own good, and the good of the planet."

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Obama is just trolling. He was saying, even though some of you think I am ending the republic. You know by doing thing like ignoring the rule of law (Immigration, IRS, Fast and Furious, Appointing judges when congress is in session and so on) that in his mind and his minions, the country has never looked better.

The mic drop is what "cool" people do, when they think, they did an amazing job and nobody can counter that. Again, the minions loved it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: lostbook

It was a joke at the White House correspondents dinner. Lighten up.

Seems like me and you are the only people here who know what the White House Correspondents Dinner, and the President's speech there, is all about...and I'm nowhere near the US.

Like the EU "debate"on this side of the pond, it makes me wonder just how much, or how little, people understand about the world around them.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Code or no, at 33 seconds I was relieved to see the OP's example, rather to have to endure any more of his bloviating about the next POTUS. He will be in the White House tossing out the riff raff and garbage of a previously failed administration.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join