It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The End of The Republic Has Never Looked Better..."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Obama is a beast with that mic. I hope this was just humour.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I took it as he has no faith in any of the candidates running for office from either party.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Full transcript. time.com...
He said;
You all look great.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Shy people tend not to like appearing in public as the center of attention or to like making speeches or anything . That's why the extroverts are in politics.
Like acting. Shy people tend not to.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

She was campaigning in Indiana as we're the others. Bernies being there off the campaign trail is a bit telling.

Obama is supporting Hillary . It's customary for the president to await nomination before endorsing his parties candidate.
He did joke about the next president saying no telling who she will be.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider

He's definitely referring to himself. He's mocking every mid to right winger out there who says how horrible he has been as a president. The extremists say regularly he's ruined America, whereas he thinks everything he says & does is a godsend.

Metallicus is right on the money, he's always been extremely cocky has a mighty high opinion of himself.

Yet Trump makes him look like an introvert in comparison.

Last week I heard trump say to the audience. "I'm good looking. Don't you think I'm good looking" That and the size of his schlong will make him a great leader.
edit on 522016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So the president waits until there's one person to choose from then endorses them? How does that make sense?

Trump may be loud & cocky but he's not as pretentious as Obama, in my opinion.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Are you not familiar with the White House Correspondents Dinner? He was making light of the constant flood of doom and gloom from the right-wing media.

Nothing else really needs to be said about it, it was clearly a joke, this was the appropriate forum for it and you simply didn't get it.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye

he is in fact making a joke that the USA will collapse after he leaves office, that this is the end of the republic, of the usa, he thought it was a funny thing to say, as did the shills in the audience that laughed along with.

horrible sense of humor, to laugh at such an idea as that.
horrible narcissistic, to view yourself as the last hope of a nation. especially considering 8 years of failure,

Horrible melodrama?

It's the White House Correspondence Dinner. Are you all not familiar with this century old tradition? It seems a lot of people are just becoming aware of things like this as they've started to pay attention to politics so maybe that's in part what is behind this "outrage" of yours?

It's customary for the President to engage in self-effacing humor.

The fact of the matter is his 8 years in office have been orders of magnitude better than the 8 before him. Does that make him a great President? No but he sure does look good by comparison and he certainly hasn't lived up to the doomsday predictions of the right-wing media.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Last week I heard trump say to the audience. "I'm good looking. Don't you think I'm good looking" That and the size of his schlong will make him a great leader.

In fact Trump said he is so in love with his own genotype
that he would even date his own daughter Ivanka.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The fact of the matter is his 8 years in office have been orders of magnitude better than the 8 before him.

I am going to have to say false on that. They were as bad or worse, but certainly at no point better.
edit on 5/2/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

The man can work a room.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

Because they are both democrats. His endorsement will be to the party . So of course he has to wait until there's only one.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Are you not familiar with the White House Correspondents Dinner? He was making light of the constant flood of doom and gloom from the right-wing media.

Nothing else really needs to be said about it, it was clearly a joke, this was the appropriate forum for it and you simply didn't get it.

I got it.

However, as a conspiracy minded individual that line "...end of the republic..." caught my attention. I might be blowing it out of proportion with this thread but I still think it's important to discuss.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

There's a movie out called THE END OF THE REPUBLIC.....it depicts the Earth being blown up! Pretty scary huh?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Yep he's a real piece of work.. country can only get better without him running the show. his policies have only tried to destroy the country over the last 8 years..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cutecumberquet

There's a movie out called THE END OF THE REPUBLIC.....it depicts the Earth being blown up! Pretty scary huh?

That's pretty creepy.......

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

0a reply to: Rapha
"LAw&Order"

*FALSE CLAIMS AMENDMENTS ACT OF 1986

Government Performance Results Act of 1993

5/20/2009 Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act

Do your research of Case by Case. Article by article.

Do your research of lawsuits/litigations cases and articles. ( Especially Discrimination/ misconduct)

It will clarify more.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus>>> Never forget that Obama is just a witless stooge thrust into a ridiculous place of power to do his master's bidding. But I agree that we've seen the end of America as we've known it. It won't be long before they don't even pretend to keep up the charade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join