It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Proposed Bill Could Sentence Some Child Abusers to Death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
When these child abusers get convicted and put way behind bars, their lives are a living hell anyway. They are despised by the prison population and some of them actually attempt suicide in there to avoid the daily retribution that will be dished out by the other prisoners.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I also know that nearly 100% of the US population is infected by this disease, called fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD).

Fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) is an arterial disease of unknown etiology typically affecting the medium and large arteries of young to middle-aged women.

Now...with that said...what on earth are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaleon4

Fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) is an arterial disease of unknown etiology typically affecting the medium and large arteries of young to middle-aged women.

Spin my friend. Pure spin and disinformation. …For example: FMD was found in domestic turkeys in 1980 and then in steelhead trout in 1981, both in the USA. By 1996, FMD was infecting quail in Japan.

…So animals and human females get FMD, but men are immune? Like, the disease is gender-specific in humans?

Sure. Wanna buy a bridge?

References:

* “The occurrence of fibromuscular dysplasia in the arteries of domestic turkeys.” Julian LM. Am J Pathol. 1980 Nov;101(2):415-24. PMID: 7435545
* “The ultrastructure of spontaneous coronary arterial lesions in steelhead trout (Salmo gairdneri).” House EW, Benditt EP. Am J Pathol. 1981 Sep;104(3):250-7. PMID: 7294154
* “Fibromuscular dysplasia in intramuscular arteries of Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica).” Braga IS 3rd, Tanaka S, Itakura C, Mizutani M. J Comp Pathol. 1996 Feb;114(2):123-30. PMID: 8920213

In fact:

1. FMD usually takes decades to progress unless something triggers rapid progression, like exposure to high-level environmental contamination – symptoms are not clinically verified and FMD generally is not diagnosed until later ages when the disease has progressed – by the time men hit their 40’s, their FMD usually has morphed into atherosclerosis.

* “All forms of fibromuscular dysplasia are progressive and have variable rates of progression.”
Radiology, Vol 139, 45-51, Copyright © 1981 by Radiological Society of North America. Progression of renal artery fibromuscular dysplasia in 42 patients as seen on angiography. V Goncharenko, AJ Gerlock Jr, MI Shaff and JW Hollifield. radiology.rsnajnls.org...

* “Fibromuscular dysplasia is a chronic progressive disease and some cases progress rapidly in a few months.”
Angiology. 1999 Feb;50(2):153-6. Fibromuscular dysplasia involving coronary arteries--a case report. Ogawa T, Nomura A, Komatsu H, Fujii S, Urasawa K, Okamoto H, Kitabatake A. Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Hokkaido University School of Medicine, Sapporo, Japan. PMID: 10063947

* “Age and fibroplasia as preconditions for atheronecrosis in human coronary arteries.” Arch Pathol Lab Med 1987 Oct;111 (10):957-63 Tracy RE, Kissling GE. PMID: 3632271
* “Evolution and progression of atherosclerotic lesions in coronary arteries of children and young adults.” Arteriosclerosis. 1989 Jan-Feb;9(1 Suppl):I19-32 Stary HC. Louisiana State University, School of Medicine, New Orleans 70112. PMID: 2912430

2. FMD has active and inactive phases, and is affected differently by exposure to specific hormones like estrogen (female) or androgen (male). Due to hormone activity during periods and pregnancy, some females can experience more debilitating and extreme active phases at younger ages. It only looks like women get FMD more often – and then only in relatively short term superficial studies.

For an explanation of how it works, see:

* “Regulatory function of the bone marrow in immunogenesis. II. The stimulating effect of a humoral marrow factor on antibody production in vitro and in vivo.” Dev Comp Immunol. 1979 Fall;3(4):697-707. Petrov RV, Mikhailova AA, Zakharova LA, Stepanenko RN. PMID: 527748

NOTE: Hormones trigger FMD, which causes vasospasms that interrupt blood flow to bone marrow, which interferes with the immune system and antibody production. …So if you want to know how FMD causes PMS and post-partum depression or psychosis for example, start by studying the mechanics: vasospasm to bone marrow to immune system.

…In response to your next question:

Now...with that said...what on earth are you talking about?

Fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD) is an infectious epidemic disease that usually incubates silently in the body for decades before striking. It infects people and animals, and is always eventually fatal. FMD got loose in the USA in the early 1900’s, and was acknowledged officially in 1938. Until 2000, no effective measures existed to stop its spread or to prevent its transmission and progression. The newly developed measures have not been implemented, and clean up has not been attempted. Nearly 100% of the US population is infected by adulthood.

The FMD disease-causing agent is not recognized officially and therefor, not regulated. The nation’s water, soil and food production facilities are contaminated with the infectious FMD agent, and with contaminants that trigger the disease and speed its progression. But nothing is being done, and information about the disease is consistently suppressed, repackaged and subjected to “treatment” by spin doctors.

For decades, various scientists, researchers and health activists have been trying to tell authorities and the world about FMD:

* NEWSFLASH: 1989. “Fibromuscular dysplasia may be a systemic disease…, and may affect the central nervous system.”
Renovascular hypertension and demyelimating disease in a young woman. Alaska Med 1989 Jul-Dec;31(4):137-43. Neubauer RL. PMID: 2596648

* “Focal fibromuscular dysplasia of small coronary arteries is not so rare as it is unrecognized.”
Morphologic characteristics and functional significance of focal fibromuscular dysplasia of small coronary arteries. Am J Cardiol. 1990 Apr 3;65(14):12G-22G. James TN. World Health Organization Cardiovascular Center, Galveston, Texas. PMID: 2181850

* The causes of death in patients with carotid FMD were heart attack (44.4%), cancer (33.3%) and stroke (22.2%) – now the three leading causes of death in the USA, in that order.
Fibromuscular dysplasia of the internal carotid artery: long-term surgical results. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 1993 Dec;34(6):465-72. Moreau P, Albat B, Thevenet A. Service de Chirurgie Thoracique et Cardio-Vasculaire, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Montpellier, France. PMID: 8300709

* “Trends for mortality from heart disease, stroke, lung cancer, and, less distinctly, cancer other than lung cancer, tend to be similar in different countries, ... suggesting the existence of common causes amenable to the same preventive measures.”
Circulation. 1994 Jul;90(1):574-82. Heart disease, cancer, and stroke mortality trends and their interrelations. An international perspective. Thom TJ, Epstein FH. Epidemiology and Biometry Program, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Md. PMID: 8026045
circ.ahajournals.org...;90/1/574

…Hmmm. Houston, we have a problem. But the corporate nobility doesn’t want us to know about it because they have another agenda – which does not include paying any costs for clean-up, prevention or treatment, or God forbid, liability lawsuits. Ie., see:
www.atsnn.com...

Besides, whether FMD was a purposely created destabilization bioweapon or a fortuitous medical accident, it serves the corporate population control program extremely well, thank you very much…

…The medical literature is rife with spin, myths, dis-information and mis-information about fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD). The spin doctors try to cover all the angles and finally, trip over each other, creating some amusing contradictions. Here’s one of my favorites:

MYTH: FMD is a “very rare” disease. Contradictory spin: 1) FMD is not a disease – it is a natural consequence of aging; and/or 2) FMD has been around forever and is usually benign.

TRUTH: FMD likely infects nearly 100% of the US population.

www.emedicine.com...

“FMD frequency in the USA: incidence of new cases in adults diagnosed by angiography – 0.6%; diagnosed in autopsy – 1.1%.”

NOTE: Incidence means new cases found yearly, presented as a % of the total population.
Also see Puri, PMID: 10334397.

Here’s a quick table based on population stats from the US Census, and mortality stats from the World Health Organization (WHO). …1999 is the last year the US provided death stats to the WHO, so we start there.

YEAR - DEATHS - TOTAL POP - EST ADULT POP (75%) - 1.1% ADULT POP: FMD incid in autopsy

1999 - 2,391,399 - 279,295,000 - 209,471,250 - 2,304,184
1998 - 2,337,256 - 276,115,000 - 207,086,250 - 2,277,949
1997 - 2,314,245 - 272,912,000 - 204,684,000 - 2,251,524
1996 - 2,314,690 - 269,667,000 - 202,250,250 - 2,224,750
1995 - 2,312,132 - 266,557,000 - 169,917,750 - 1,869,095

As you can see, 1.1% of the adult population is just shy of the death rate (about 0.85%) – and FMD is found in almost 100% of reported adult deaths, male and female. Which means that prevalence of FMD in adults in the USA also is around 100%.

...Unthinkable. So the real problem with FMD is that it is an epidemic, overwhelming public health problem. Which will cost to fix. And certain forces dominating our political and medical systems don’t want anyone to know about it.

TRUTH: FMD infects children too – it is not “age-related.”

* “Fibromuscular dysplasia in a child: a generalized arterial disease.” Acta Paediatr Scand 1980 Jul;69(4):563-6. Pesonen E, Koskimies O, Rapola J, Jaakelainen J. PMID: 7446106

* “This report suggests that FMD should be considered to be a systemic angiopathy…”
“Clinical significance of cerebral aneurysm in renovascular hypertension due to fibromuscular dysplasia: two cases in siblings.” Angiology 1989 Jun;40 (6):581-8. Ouchi Y, Tagawa H, Yamakado M, Takanashi R, Tanaka S. Department of Internal Medicine, Mitsui Memorial Hospital, Tokyo, Japan. PMID: 2719343

TRUTH: FMD appeared in the early 1900’s and was acknowledged officially in 1938. It can be very slowly progressive and is under-diagnosed, but is always eventually fatal.

See above, and more:

* First official acknowledgement:
Hypertension in unilateral renal disease. J Urol 1938, 39:611-626. Leadbetter WF.

* “The presence of such intimal lesions suggests that there was a systemic factor that caused the formation of recurrent thrombi in the systemic vessels in these patients. These cases are the first ones reported in which an association between FMD and pulmonary hypertension has been observed. The pathogenesis of the thrombi in our patients was thought to be recurrent pulmonary thromboembolisms resulting from FMD.”
“Thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension due to disseminated fibromuscular dysplasia.” Pediatr Cardiol 1996 Sep-Oct;17(5):340-5. Fukuhara H, Kitayama H, Yokoyama T, Shirotani H. Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Kinki University School of Medicine, 377-2, Ohno-Higashi, Osaka-Sayama, Osaka 589, Japan. PMID: 8660454

* “A case of multivessel fibromuscular dysplasia involving the cervico-cephalic arteries, the right renal artery and the iliac arteries is reported. It was associated with reversible bilateral internal carotid arteries and vertebral arteries dissection, left thalamic infarct, right hemorrhagic cerebellar infarct, renovascular hypertension and intermittent claudication of the right lower limb. This report indicates that fibromuscular dysplasia is a systemic angiopathy.”
“Fibromuscular dysplasia. A case report with multivessel vascular involvement.” Int Angiol 1994 Dec;13(4):347-50. Fisicaro M, Tonizzo M, Pozzi Mucelli R, Pincetti E, Casagrande S, Carraro N, Bussani R. Department of Internal Medicine, University of Trieste, Italy. PMID: 7790759

……This just scratches the surface and believe it or not, I edited for length.
Hopefully, I’ve answered your questions.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Whoah. I wasn't expecting that.

When I asked "What are you talking about", I was specifically wondering how FMD applies to the abuse of children?

(That was an EXTREMELY interesting read, and thanks to you, I will continue to read about it...but we're still at my original question: What the heck does that have to do with child abuse??? lol)

Also...if you've edited that for length, feel free to u2u me more info!!!

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Ghaleon4]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've gotta say that anyone that can do that to a kid has something so seriously wrong in their skull that they should be eliminated from society one way or another.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

When I asked "What are you talking about", I was specifically wondering how FMD applies to the abuse of children?

Sorry for the delay - my posts don't come up on myats all the time...

FMD affects the nervous systems, hormones and the brain amongst other systems and body parts. ...In some people, this results in serious mental problems - and they can flip out, which might result in abuse. ...At first, such effects are temporary, later they may become permanent (ie., dementia).

...I think that the symptoms are worse - and very frightening - when people don't understand what's happening to them. ...Then, they start looking for explanations, and might end up concluding they're dealing with 'evil,' possesion and the like...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
IMHO, capita punishment doesn't appear to be a deterrent to murder in the U.S., so why would it be a deterrent to child abuse???

Capital punishment should be televised and held in a public place for anyone, free of charge to attend!

This law should be adopted by all 50 States (the death-penalty for child-sexual-abuse).

Just think, if execution were to go public, there would be jobs created. Someones got to sell the refreshments, tee-shirts, novelties etc...

Not to be funny, but to let the creep know everyone is celebrating his execution!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Calculated Punishment

Having known a few folks who were sexually abused as children, and have to deal with it for the rest of their lives, even I -- who am opposed to the death penalty because it has been repeatedly been imposed on people who were later proven innocent -- find myself favoring the death penalty in cases of child sodomy or sexual abuse.

It literally destroys people in the most cruel of ways.

However, I have seen what happens when this is the case, which is why I must oppose it despite my sentiments on the issue.

When I lived in Hawaii, I discovered why so many rapes end in murders there: the maximum penalty for rape in Hawaii is death, and the maximum penalty for murder is also death.

In other words, if you are going to rape someone in Hawaii, you might as well murder them, because the penalty is the same.

Consequently, far too many rapes -- and child rapes -- become murders, because the scum who commit them gain nothing by leaving witnesses alive.

I recommend caution in matters of law. Far too many consequences are unintended, with disastrous effects.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Does this rule apply for all? Cause there are some who can rape little boys again and again and get no punishment except for fired from their job. Thats it, so does this rule apply to all or just the ones who aren't catholic priests? How come out of the 25,000+ catholic priests who went and raped several boys again and again and again and less then1% are in jail? If you make this rule then you have to apply it to all, not just certain types.

Oh well, kill them I say. Make more space for those evil jay walkers.(that is sarcasm, they should be killed, but not so there is more space for jay walkers, they should be killed to((sarcasm again on the jay walkers))

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why is killing more agreeable than providing treatment?

Most of these abusers, rapists and murderers are almost certainly nuts because they're diseased - as my posts above explain, with good references. They could be diagnosed and treated...

Why do you prefer to think they're morally deficient, instead of sick? Is it just because it's easier to blow them off? Because it's cheaper? Or what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join