It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Problem {Whitley Strieber's Journal}

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: 4003fireglo

They were active in the "Enlightenment" big time.

They are limited in their . . . options--including when they do what . . . and . . . this era includes their maximum opportunity to trash the maximum number of humans horribly. Their boss 'gets off' on blood, gore and death.

What were they doing during the Enlightenment? If they're so powerful how are they limited? When are they finally going to take over? Will they do away with states rights when they do? Because one set of laws really does sound better than many sets of laws. It gets so confusing going back and forth between Texas and Colorado. Can't get stoned in one, but you can get stoned in the other. Gah! If they'd just let us get stoned in all of them, they'd have an easier time taking over. So, they should just legalise it and start the takeover now.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I don't want to do an expose on it all in this thread. Researching the oligarchy, globalists etc. in a quality way should reveal all you ask.

Some experts trace them back 400 years and some all the way back to Babylon.

I began studying UFO's in 1962. And I began studying globalism in 1965. Maybe 15-20 years later, I realized that their goals were increasingly obviously more or less the same . . . !!!CONTROL!!! of the planet wholesale.

Scientist Jacques Vallee, after 10 years of study described the whole phenomenon as a huge CONTROL scheme, mechanism, operation, plan.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Bzzt. Gordon Cooper did NOT see a craft on the ground. Some film of a "craft" was taken by others. Cooper looked at the film by standing by the window and peering at it. He didn't even use a projector. He could not possibly have seen the detail Strieber claims he did. The film was then "turned over" and never seen again. Strieber is a great fiction writer who has done very well for himself, but if you've seen him in action, he's a bit loony, and plays fast and loose with the facts.

I've followed Strieber since Communion and read all his stuff, even got his newsletter and corresponded with him years ago. It's a great story, but I do not trust Strieber's 'analytical' skills or his knowledge of UFO history.

I think Schuyler has it correct here. Cooper DID tell this story a lot in later years, it never checked out, his version of a 'landing' was in conflict with every other witness, document, contemporary press account, the Blue Book files where the photos were sent [and have always been accessible], and three separate UFO expert investigations of the story. Anybody who is STILL pretending the story has any merit has simply not been paying attention.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ET's/UFO's are interdemensional entities. Not nuts and bolts machines developed and "flown" by biological beings from another planet. The disinformation perpetrated by those that know the true nature of this phenomenon is intended to mask the sinister intent of these entities.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I don't know of a fool-proof pattern or strategy to filter out the disinformation from facts.

And certainly the disinformation is abundant in this field.

And, it's very hard to tell who's an active, conscious disinformation stooge and who is 'merely' duped into such a role.

And then there's all the combinations of such stuff in terms of this story or that story or parts of this story and parts of that story.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: jeep3r

a reply to: jeep3r

Why? The utter pure raging arrogance of unmitigated vengeance of their boss.

It's the only way he can get back at his former boss.

Sure. But they're benevolent, trust me.

Otherwise I stand corrected and Stephen Hawking was right all along!

If is one hell of a big two letter word. IF these things in the sky have been alien and not USAF toys, they are NOT benevolent enough for me. They are letting evil men have great power. IF i was a benevolent being with great powers i would at least stress that with great power comes great responsibility to the humans who have been given the tech. And i would find a way to replace the selfish people doing for themselves while in high places that have damaged the experiment.

You make a good point. I've always thought there to be benevolent groups out there but they these kinds of groups wouldn't make secret deals with corrupt elites and give then tech behind closed doors.

If disclosure does happen then these groups sure have some 'splainin to do.
edit on 2-5-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Friday April 29 2016

And I really like that he pointedly notes repeatedly that we do NOT KNOW even the basics. We do NOT KNOW WHAT the critters are in any emphatic proven sense. And we certainly do NOT KNOW what they are up to, what their goals are
I think he's priceless just to keep those facts in the discussion.

I would have to track down my copy but I thought in his "The Secret School" the reason they were coming was to stop us from destroying the environment. The book that he did with Art Bell that was made into "The Day After Tomorrow" movie also points to this.

I really liked his books however he seemed to remember more things with each book and I lost a little faith.

Disclosure will always be a national security issue and if it's down to the governments it won't happen. Perhaps the fact that there hasn't been disclosure is because the aliens don't want it.

There's always the option that there is nothing to disclose also.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VVV88
ET's/UFO's are interdemensional entities. Not nuts and bolts machines developed and "flown" by biological beings from another planet. The disinformation perpetrated by those that know the true nature of this phenomenon is intended to mask the sinister intent of these entities.

The main problem we, humans, have, is that we think we are the superiour beings on this planet. We are not. We also think that living on the outside of a planet is normal. It is not (far to dangerous). The most intelligent species on this planet can not survive (without technological aid at least) on the surface of their own planet. They have been in this planet for millions of years, and have developed amazing technology. They travel space, have colonized the moon. But they don't see the need to risk being killed by a thunderstorm, meteor or by the poisonous oxygen rich atmosphere. They can't breath here, much like we can not survive in water - though our seas cover most of this planet. That's why we barely see them.

We see their probes, manned by their biological drones (the Grey). And in olden days they used to come up here, though always dressed in special suits that had two intents: to keep them alive and to scare the bejeezers out of humans. Hence the strange figurines that clearly show lizard like types in a "space suit", and the strange "beings with animal heads" we see depicted in the murals in Egypt.

So, no beings from Bootes. But beings from below us.

ETA: now, imagine that you are the US president. And they tell you this, they even have proof. We pose no threat to them, but they can do as they please with us (and do so, think 9/11). Would you tell your people?
edit on 2-5-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he forgot to tell why the governments don't tell the people.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2016 by vtrio12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I have a feeling, that disclosure won't happen because it might be dangerous for us to know.
These beings have been here on Earth, deceiving us by pretending to be angels, gods, demons, ghosts, and aliens. They want to remain in the shadows, but I don't fully grasp why.
Perhaps when the cattle starts asking about its rights and freedoms, they don't like it; or maybe they're just scared of what we'll do to them, based on previous experiences?
It's difficult, because once you start getting answers, more questions arise, and everything gets turned upside down.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I don't want to do an expose on it all in this thread. Researching the oligarchy, globalists etc. in a quality way should reveal all you ask.

Some experts trace them back 400 years and some all the way back to Babylon.

I began studying UFO's in 1962. And I began studying globalism in 1965. Maybe 15-20 years later, I realized that their goals were increasingly obviously more or less the same . . . !!!CONTROL!!! of the planet wholesale.

Scientist Jacques Vallee, after 10 years of study described the whole phenomenon as a huge CONTROL scheme, mechanism, operation, plan.

Read "The Key" by Strieber.
Stunning book about Globalists,the predicament of humanity and Aliens plus much much more.
After witnessing a UFO myself in broad daylight I was really into some of the cases by other witnesses but I now I just dig at the essence of it and Strieber has given more food for thought than any other I have come across in this field.
I love the writing style of John Keel and Philip imbrogno but Strieber is in a league of his own in mind blowing thoughts and concepts.
I have followed his podcasts for years and never heard him lie or contradict himself.
He was a much maligned figure by means of social engineering through the media.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

I read THE KEY right after it came out.

It troubled me. It made me wonder how much of a government agent of the oligarchy he was.

I think it feeds into globalist goals far too much, imho.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: VVV88

That's kind of the way I think as well. Either way, I'm not convinced disclosure would cause the fall of civilization at all. It could mess with some folk's religious beliefs, but IMO that is needed

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach....
I love the writing style of John Keel and Philip imbrogno but Strieber is in a league of his own in mind blowing thoughts and concepts. I have followed his podcasts for years and never heard him lie or contradict himself.
He was a much maligned figure by means of social engineering through the media.

Two of us here have raised serious questions about his allegations concerning the astronaut Gordon Cooper stories. Do you want to examine this specific example or have you closed your mind to any possibility your judgment of Streiber's reliability might need modification?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

That was a question I should have asked as I was thinking you might have read it as I typed it.
That book was edited as it went out to press by an unknown source to change some of the messages in the book from the original transcript.
When it went out to be reprinted the changes were found by a subscriber of unknowncountry.com and blew Striebers mind as he always used his transcript for reference and did not realize that the book was different from the original transcipt until it was pointed out by the subscriber who was comparing the old version of the book and the new and pointed out the differences.

It is also notable that the movie "The day after tomorrow" was based on some of the messages of that book such as Ice Ages do not happen in a gradual drawn out process but can happen overnight when the right set of circumstances occur which are driven mainly by when the Gulf stream slows to a halt causing hot air to be stuck under cold causing storms so powerful thar they have not been seen for thousands of years and will change the climate overnight.

I am really into studying Globalism and the tactics they use to social engineer society to consolidate more power into fewer hands and the direction they wish to take humanity and that is a massive Rabbit hole,there are so many aspects all entwined that the plan is so sophisticated they had to get the likes of Carroll Quigley to write Tragedy and hope to break it down so their own intelligence operatives could understand and see the role they were playing in the whole picture.
But I don't think the book "The Key" comes halfway close to laying out the Globalists plan it just spells out their spiritual sickness.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: jeep3r

Another alternative is that this is a many thousands of year long

strategically engineered
somewhat meticulously laid out plan.

As some of us are convinced of.

The boss of the plan evidently wants all the pieces in place before springing the global tyranny on the planet wholesale.

And a global tyranny it WILL BE. Worse than has ever been known or ever will be known again.

It won't matter initially whether or not they cast themselves in the roles of some of them our 'space brother saviors' as the Pope seems to be spewing in the direction of . . . 'helping' us fight others of them playing the role of fierce ruthless conquerors.

They will all turn out to be emphatically tyrannical, super !!!CONTROLLING!!!, fully ruthless.

I expect the whitewash to initially be quite thick. There may be lots of dancing in the streets and celebrating when disclosure comes. I wonder how long it will last. Probably not longer than 3.5 years or so. The full scale wrath will come.

And full extermination will fall for all [they can reach] who will not worship the designated imposter god, at that point. His image in the third Israeli Temple will be the sign of super wrath to follow.

imho, only something as dramatic as a carefully staged disclosure will have the clout to bring all the world's diverse religions kowtowing to one world religion and leader.

I will tell you right now, that you can forget any of your bible beliefs as being what is gonna happen.

Those who call themselves God, are actually going to be DESTROYED by the so-called Impostor God, the one they fear and hate, The NEW JESUS, aka ANTI-CHRIST.

The one(s) who have returned to get things right this time, with a very different tack than the masses have been lead to believe.

Most Christians will, and are already fighting for the darkside without knowing it, the actual panic will be the realization of this, and the fact that the choice will be limited to well,,, seconds perhaps.

These scum have written your Bible in such a fashion that it tells you to fear and hate the very thing which is coming to save you, good luck with that.

We are so strong, that none of it can even go down like they hope, and if really challenged, we will pursue them effortlessly until they are repaired, or "disappeared" until all things can be reborn....TRULY REBORN....as in, NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

That's what he EVIDENTLY was TOLD.

I just firmly believe that is one of their . . . GRAND MANIPULATIONS . . . a lot like Global Warming/Climate change.

It's a somewhat clever strategy with which to !!!!CONTROL!!!! the Eloi and get them ready to shuffle all the more obediently into the maws of the Morlachs.

The PTB know and certainly the critters know--that even with the tech known publicly today--we could clean up the planet and support many times the population feared. With exotic "ET" tech, it would be far faster and easier--and cheaper.

So, I think that contention is a vast manipulative huge pile of horse biscuits.

It causes me to wonder what else Whitley was told or believes is wholesale false and/or grossly distorted.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Great points.

Interesting about Whitley's The Key. That only reinforces my conviction that it's a grand manipulation along with thousands of others. Did he post samples of the changes?

AGREED about The Key and the globalist plan. I just think it's a piece of the puzzle that fits their plans well.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Your construction on things is far from my own.

The Bible is quite clearly enough reliable for a long list of reasons.

However, it's not our only "witness." We have an ongoing RELATIONSHIP and dialogue that affirms The Book in our daily lives.

And, The Book has proven true in my daily life for my 69+ years--sometimes dramatically, miraculously.

I'm confident and proud-in-Him to say:

"I know in Whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able [and willing] to keep that which I have committed [namely myself] unto Him against that day."

Folks have castigated the Bible for centuries. Some from the so called Enlightenment period predicted it's disappearance from the face of the planet post haste.

However, He declares that Heaven and earth will pass away before the tiniest punctuation point of The Book ceases to exist or be operative.

Anyway, this is not a thread directly about that.

The oligarchy has convinced--evidently Whitley et al that the critters are coming and will be all powerful--purportedly for good. WRONG on all counts.

The Dark lord knows his days of relative freedom and clout are numbered. Nevertheless, he has convinced Whitley et al that the fallen angels and earth's oligarchy will defeat Yehovah at Armageddon etc. etc. and creation will be wonderful under the dark ruthless tyranny of the fallen angels.

What a hideous joke.

I won't be surprised to hear that the elite have been crushed in their DUMB's (Deep Underground Military Bunkers).

Certainly they will be experiencing as though they were all those people--all the suffering they caused each of the planet's inhabitants. I wouldn't want that reaping from my sowing.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Yeah, just a case of who knows I guess.

I haven't read "The Key" , However The Day after Tomorrow was based on another book "The Coming Global Superstorm".

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join