It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mayday Warning? Friday the 13th?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

Let me be clear to say this: I'm not predicting anything. I'm just putting pieces together that i found to be strange, with hopes that you can at least see the real messages behind the news. If, and i know that's a big IF; if the TPTB are planning something, i just want you to be prepared. Even though, preparedness should always be on your mind, it doesn't hurt to be alert! And, i don't want you to be surprised IF something should happen in the next 2 weeks.

'My whole life is burning away' - Fort McMurray homes on fire, gas station blows up

Homes have begun to burn in Fort McMurray as residents flee for safety in what has been the biggest evacuation due to fire in Alberta's history. On Tuesday, the entire city of Fort McMurray was evacuated, including MacDonald Island, and winds are forecast to switch and increase at speeds of 25 to 50 km/h by Wednesday, according to officials. “My whole life is burning away,” said Jenn Tremblett, who has left for Edmonton. “My home is in Gregoire (Fort McMurray neighbourhood) so it may be gone soon. “My family is trying to get out of town.”

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Did Canada watch the NFL Draft?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Fort McMurray evacuated as wildfire destroys homes, threatens downtown

The entire city of 60,000 has been ordered evacuated. Residents fleeing the fire have caused gridlock on Highway 63 leading north and south out of the city.

By 6:30 p.m., the entire city was under a mandatory evacuation order, making it the largest wildfire evacuation in the province's history, far surpassing the Slave Lake fire that made international headlines five years ago.

"It's a disaster," said Bates. "I think it's not fair. They didn't even let us take our things, so we lost everything."

JuJuBee tried to warn you.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Bush sitting reading a Pet Goat story for 7 minutes during 911 …think building 7

Take the last letters of Osama bin Laden’s two last names= nn which are the 8th letter and the 13th of his name which =21
…with Pet Goat you have an anagram for PENTAGON

8th and 13th letter in his name= 21

Remember Pentagon means 5

…building 7 went down at 521 pm

…7 hours after the other two WTC buildings collapsed collapsed

I wouldn't take the op lightly

Yeah but come on this is nonsense. The building did collapse yeah but all this adding numbers and rearranging letters means nothing.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Wow that's uncanny!

Lucky you were tipped off by those people being given iodine pills!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Wow that's uncanny!

Lucky you were tipped off by those people being given iodine pills!

Believe it or not...that's not what tipped me off. It's was this thread, posted on April 28th.

Prince is ALIVE!!!! (Proof Inside)

This was the last message posted on Alexander NeverMind's page:

May 1, 2016
?u era erehw tub ereht b lliw I seulc eht era os dna tes si nalp ehT

The plan is set and so are the clues i will be there but where are u?

Was/Is the Fort McMurray fire, part of the "plan"?

edit on 4-5-2016 by JuJuBee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Yes you are seeing sex because your trying to find it. I'm sorry but now your just reaching even harder.

Learn to see with your 3rd eye, and it won't be so hard to find!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Something is always happening. There were earthquakes a few weeks ago. There's bombings happening and wars going on in multiple countries everyday.

Forests burn all the time. Every year there are wildfires. They've been getting bad because of lower moisture levels. Seriously you think the NFL draft tried to warn Canadians about a wildfire? Come on man. How would they even know it was going to happen.

Also the powers that be would NEVER do this to fort mac. It's the petroleum capital of Canada and this evacuaction is costing big oil ALOT of money. Lay off the fungi I mean you even see a connection with a website that you think is Prince.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

No.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

No.

How do you know?

On a side note:
May 13, 2016 completes 99 years since Fatima and starts the 100th year

Interesting

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

[url=http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-evacuated-as-wildfire-destroys-homes-threatens-d
"It's a disaster," said Bates. "I think it's not fair. They didn't even let us take our things, so we lost everything."

You do know that forest fires take place on an annual basis in specific areas, have been taking place since the dawn of time and in places like Yellowstone are a key part of a healthy eco system right?

Saying that "something might happen over the next two weeks" isn't a warning, it isn't a prediction, it is just making a statement about every day life.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

originally posted by: Willtell
Bush sitting reading a Pet Goat story for 7 minutes during 911 …think building 7

Take the last letters of Osama bin Laden’s two last names= nn which are the 8th letter and the 13th of his name which =21
…with Pet Goat you have an anagram for PENTAGON

8th and 13th letter in his name= 21

Remember Pentagon means 5

…building 7 went down at 521 pm

…7 hours after the other two WTC buildings collapsed collapsed

I wouldn't take the op lightly

Yeah but come on this is nonsense. The building did collapse yeah but all this adding numbers and rearranging letters means nothing.

Indeed it has meaning. It shows phenomena are encoded in other things that on the face seem mundane but are filled with meaning if you know how to look

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

[url=http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/fort-mcmurray-evacuated-as-wildfire-destroys-homes-threatens-d

You do know that forest fires take place on an annual basis in specific areas, have been taking place since the dawn of time and in places like Yellowstone are a key part of a healthy eco system right?

Saying that "something might happen over the next two weeks" isn't a warning, it isn't a prediction, it is just making a statement about every day life.

Uuuuuh, explain to me what the word "Might" means? Isn't it a warning? If i say, don't touch the stove because you MIGHT get burned, did i not warn you??????? I warned you that you MIGHT get burned.

And yes, i realize forest fires take place on an annual basis, in specific areas, so....stop the down talk. This fire just happened to take place around one of the largest oil reserves in the world. lol

Alberta's oil sands has the third largest oil reserves in the world, after of Venezuela and Saudi Arabia.
As of 2014, Alberta's oil sands proven reserves were 166 billion Barrels (bbl).
Total oil sands production (mined and in situ) reached about 2.3 million barrels per day (bbl/d) in 2014.

Between 1999 and 2013, approximately $201 billion was invested in the oil sands industry.
Oil sands investment was equal to $27.2 billion in 2012, the highest investment to date in oil sands history.

You really don't need to look far to get the right answers.

Stop acting like all these "events" are by "accident" or coincidence. Didn't you see enough "coincidences" during 911? I'm no numbertard either, but again, some things just can't be by coincidence.

TPTB are practicing ancient rituals; things that have been around for thousands of years. It's nothing "new". New to you, maybe, but it's nothing new. They use the same techniques to control billions of people, the same way Pharaoh controlled Egypt.
edit on 5-5-2016 by JuJuBee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Fair enough..

Its clear your believe what you believe (numerology, 3rd eye, conspiracy) and I believe what I believe (none of the things you believe in)

Like everything in life the truth lies in the middle I am sure.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Because they are WILD FIRES. they have nothing to do with a Facebook page or an nfl football draft. They happened because of the dry weather. Big oil is losing big money because of this the powers that be wouldn't do something that would cause them to lose money.

You are really going down the rabbit hole and I'm sorry but Alberta wildfires happen every year. Prince is dead.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That's not meaning. You could do that with anything. If Bush wasn't reading a pet goat story it would have been something else. Also you arbitrarily took the last letters of bin Laden s bames and added them to pet goat. That's just you looking for something when nothing is there.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
you "may" be onto something, fri 13th is an important date for tptb.
many a bad thing has happened on this date.......
be aware, that is all.
mirrorspectrum.com...#

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2016 by Joecanada11 because: Because

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

are u in the future, if so can u tell me sat 14th lotto numbers.thanks

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Lol. Okay. Still nothing yet. Though a couple hours left.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join