It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Claims Revealing FBI Declaration Will Jeopardize Clinton Email Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
By the time this is done...the Hillary Clinton presidency will be over.....

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I would prefer to see her work on a Federal chain gang.

Preferably cleaning toilets in the Siberian gulag.

Or perhaps in NKorea or some other 'Communist paradise' given her passion for that system.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Although my disdain for her is strong, I truly believe she will get out of this. Someone else will take the fall.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Mind if I dream for a moment?

Trump and Clinton are nominated to run for the Presidency. As the battle progresses, Trump appears to be losing due to questionable, stealthy actions by the Clinton cartel and the liberals. All appears bleak until, after much legal and potentially an internal power-struggle between the Obama administration and the FBI, Clinton is arrested and taken away in cuffs on live television while Bill and Chelsea are arrested at their home. As a result and after the confused nation is demanding an explanation, the FBI makes a public announcement that the Clintons and many others around the world are being arrested will be put on trial at the United Nations for crimes against humanity. They pull the cover off "The Powers that Be" and throw a trial on the lines of the Nazi trials. Most are executed and others imprisoned but the world is left with the opportunity to end war, live and left live with a glimmer of peace in the not too distant future.

The camera pulls back framing Hillary sitting in a jail cell feeding off a roach from the floor as she turns her head toward the camera displaying red eyes. Fade to black.

Sorry. I digress.
edit on 4/29/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

From what im seeing Bill will be in cuffs as well. Apparently his top advisor, who is the focus of the FBI, knows the "why" on the private server. Its looking like the goal was to make obscene amounts of cash via access to his wife. While Hillary has claimed there was no direct contact between the foundation and herself, recent emails have shown that to be a lie. The number of deleted personal emails, 30k, also raised eyebrows with the mindset being its way to many for general chitchat and that its most likely they contain information about their "scheme" to raise money for their foundations.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Or the FBI and DOJ will fumble and blame each other for the dropping of the investigation and she'll jump on her broom and head for the convention.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

WOW! Nothing like destroying someones dream...huh?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This will go down much bigger than Watergate...

You are talking a cabinet level official, her top aides, and the entire upper echelon of the State Department involved in trying to hide/cover up what went on.

I believe they will all be recommended for indictment... what happens after that is anybodies guess...

Clinton, Abedin, Mills, Sullivan, Blumenthal, Kennedy, Pagliano..... there are many more fish in the sea than just ole Hillary.

The evidence is already plainly in front of your face.... literally dozens upon dozens of emails, 17 of them classified from a Clinton Foundation employee with no clearance to the Secretary of State, who then distributed unvetted intelligence updates among members of the State Department for action.

Why was Blumenthal sending her ad hoc unvetted intelligence reports on the middle east? What was his motive? Was he or the foundation profiting from this? Where was he getting access to classified information? So many questions to be answered.

Blumenthal will play a role next to Pagliano when this all goes down, except he won't have the luxury of a immunity safety blanket.

Blumenthal is in some very serious trouble and I am betting he drags Hillary down the tubes with him.... there is already more than enough evidence available in the released Clinton emails.

It's just a matter of time at this point....

Tick Tock Tick Tock....

To paraphrase someone else.......

After all these months of an FBI investigations, what does a few more weeks matter anyways?

See you guys on indictment recommendation day!!!

Stock up on popcorn now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on R452016-04-29T10:45:52-05:00k454Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R472016-04-29T10:47:00-05:00k474Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R482016-04-29T10:48:54-05:00k484Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R502016-04-29T10:50:02-05:00k504Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R522016-04-29T10:52:33-05:00k524Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

One can only hope!

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Found the article -

Are Bill Clinton and his team the key to the FBI’s Hillary investigation? Bill’s aide may be the nexus between the Clintons’ political and financial interests

Several weeks ago, I wrote a column titled “Is Bill Clinton in the FBI crosshairs?” That question appears to be increasingly relevant because of the emergence of another, more central one:

Was Hillary Clinton’s unsecure, private email server set up by her husband’s top political operative in order to turbocharge their own political and financial interests?

Justin Cooper may hold the answer.

Mr. Cooper is a central player in the shadowy worlds of Bill and Hillary Clinton — serving as Mr. Clinton’s top aide since 2015, when his predecessor, former right-hand man and “surrogate son” Doug Band, resigned from the Clinton Foundation — yet he has largely escaped notice.

The obscure Mr. Cooper may, in fact, be the linchpin of the case swirling around the Clintons. Perhaps more than anyone apart from the principals themselves, he is at the nexus of the Clinton Foundation, Hillary’s work at the State Department, and her possession of highly sensitive government documents. After all, Mr. Cooper was the one who, before she became secretary, negotiated with the Obama White House over the parameters of acceptable conduct by Bill Clinton and the foundation to minimize the possibility of “conflicts of interest.”

I have previously reported that the server in question actually belonged to, was paid for and was housed by Mr. Clinton, raising questions about his possible legal exposure. Now it appears that it wasn’t just his server, but his team and their co-motive: to leverage Mrs. Clinton’s position as secretary to expand their contacts and raise ever more exorbitant amounts of money for their foundation.

Recall that the FBI probe is proceeding along multiple tracks. The one involving her possible mishandling of classified material is the “what” part of the equation.

Click link for entire article...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If she goes to jail it will be something like what happened to Martha Stewart. She will do a couple months then be released to serve time at home with a ankle monitor.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The insanely wealthy power players that are supporting her wouldn't waste their money if she was going to be indicted.

Sorry, the folks that are funding Clinton's campaign?

They OWN the FBI and Feds.

Nope -- Hillary would have dropped out a long time ago and her support would have withdrawn its funding if she had a snowballs chance in hell of being brought up on charges people.

Keep dreaming and screaming for it to happen...

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
As a matter of idle curiosity, if Clinton were to be found guilty, where would she be doing her time and how long would she be there?

Realistically, I doubt a judge would send her to jail. But she could be disbarred and not be able to practice law and/or prohibited from holding a public office position. And if they continue to drag their feet and she is elected POTUS, she could be impeached and the dream scenario she would be forced from office ala Nixon. Best case scenario she would finish out her days working for the SPCA as a dog whisperer. She has the skill for that. I know I post this vid alot, but I just can't help it. It shows her lack of class and gravitas. Plus it's entertaining.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Maybe Trump can pardon her?

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Maybe Trump can pardon her?

That would be the ultimate epic comeuppance. Hillary hoping for a Trump pardon and him waiting months or years or neverto grant it. Just to see the holier than thou Hillary, who's been handed (taking) and getting cut breaks all her life, groveling to her nemesis. Just a dream, too good to be true.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
All the fed workers sign the same document affirming our commitment to IT security and to refrain from using personal email accounts and personal servers from conducting government business. I wonder if she actually signed this document as sec of state and I wonder why no one has called her on this document. It clearly spells out the potential ramifications including loss of job and criminal investigation. I have a feeling like the banks too big to fail..once she has the nomination she is too big to jail.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ScoobyWho

She did and it was covered by some media outlets which included the image of the document in question.

Hillary signed State Department contract saying it was HER job to know if documents were classified top secret, and laid out criminal penalties for 'negligent handling'

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The form in question is the SF 312... everyone with a clearance signs it....

www.archives.gov...

Intending to be legally bound, I hereby accept the obligations contained in this Agreement in consideration of my being granted access to classified information. As used in this Agreement, classified information is marked or unmarked classified information, including oral communications, that is classified under the standards of Executive Order 13526, or under any other Executive order or statute that prohibits the unauthorized disclosure of information in the interest of national security

edit on R412016-05-02T10:41:05-05:00k415Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There are lots of opinion on the HRC email case, this one is particularly interesting:

However, the most incriminating email from Blumenthal to Clinton is a memo where he reveals the name of a CIA intelligence operative in Libya. In a March 2011 memo, Blumenthal writes, “Tyler spoke to a colleague currently at the CIA, who told him the agency had been dependent for intelligence from [redacted due to sources and methods].” Clinton forwarded this email to one of her aides. This is indisputable proof that Hillary Clinton not only possessed classified information, even if it was not marked classified, but willfully transmitted it to others. John Rizzo, a former general counsel at the CIA, said, “It’s the most sensitive kind of classified information — the identity of a human source.”

If the FBI concludes that the identity and location of this individual was authentic, then Sidney Blumenthal, an employee of the Clinton Foundation, was sending highly classified information from his AOL account to the Secretary of State’s private email server — even though he was never given a security clearance to deal with such sensitive information in the first place.

Since Clinton forwarded this information to others, it qualifies as a violation of The Espionage Act for communicating information of “the national defense” with someone “not entitled to received it.” The punishment would be, and should be, a fine and up to 10 years in prison.

source

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

From your same source:

In an April 2011 memo, Blumenthal suggests that the new Libyan government hire private security firms for training, protection and medical supplies. He suggests that his own firm, Osprey Global Solutions, broker these deals. Clinton forwarded these emails to her aides and said, “The idea of using private security experts to arm the opposition should be considered.” In August 2011, Osprey Global Solutions signed a contract with the new Libyan government to provide these services.

How is this not a conflict of interest?

Oh, I forgot...Hillary can do no wrong and any discoveries of impropriety are merely examples of oopsies....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join