It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged female, dressed as a male, ejected from female bathroom.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is accepted that the the first SRS happened in 1931.

For over 80 YEARS your wives, husbands, daughters, sons, etc.. have been sharing bathrooms with transgender people.

Why is it NOW suddenly an issue?

Fear, plain and simple FEAR. Fearful people throw money and power at politicians.

I am not saying anything that has not been said a million times before in this forum. Yet the same pattern repeats over and over and over and over.

Once the elections are over, I am willing to bet that we will hear next to nothing about these issues. Any of these laws passed will be stuck down by the SCOTUS and the next FEAR tactic will be under way.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Well ive said in the other thread that IF you LOOK MALE you go to the mens,but if you look female you go to the womens. Regardless of plumbing below. this woman was trying to cause a problem intentionally.

So a woman plumber or backhoe operator, if still in her work clothes, should go use the men's room? Unless of course she's one of the more younger and feminine tradespeople.

What if she doesn't identify as a man, and maybe her husband doesn't want her to be using the men's room if there's a ladies room around.

Years ago, they had to put in a ladies bathrooms on the waterfront, when they hired the first woman crane operator. Now, she'd be expected to use the men's room (if it was in the states) even if a ladies room is available.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: gladtobehere
www.youtube.com...

I linked the video off site due to ***language***.

It almost seems like a setup.

IMHO, this "lesbian" seemed to be making an effort to not only appear like a guy but to act like one.

And then coincidentally, she refuses to leave, is kind of rude (almost instigating) and doesnt have any ID all while being recorded?

I'm no fan of cops, but what is a cop supposed to do in this situation (since she didnt have ID), request a female cop to confirm the person's sex via visual inspection?

SMH

Is a woman legally required to dress in accordance to some lady "dress code"? Is an American required to carry ID?

The answer to both of these are "no". There is no constitutional way to enforce these laws.

If I was going to make a conspiracy theory regarding this I'd actually go the opposite way to most posters who are concerned about it being a 'liberal' (or whatever word you like) agenda to promote trans*.

I'd actually suggest this would be an effort by American intelligence to maintain the 'gender performance' divide. Transgender presentations are a huge risk to the intelligence community. By establishing a person as male or female you mathematically reduce your dataset by 40-60% during an investigation. If the gender classifier falls away and there is enough pressure to remove it from official usage it essentially forces intelligence services to adopt some other standard classification to get that initial progress.

Imagine someone walking up to your desk and increasing your work load by 1.5. You wouldn't be happy either.

It's within the intelligence community's interests to maintain the gender divide whilst simultaneously accepting trans* people to avoid security leaks. Complicated issue.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It is really bizarre how this transgender bathroom issue has popped up all of a sudden. Trans people have existed for a long long time, but now its just becoming an issue?

Honestly though, I am against any sort of laws that would legislate who can use what bathroom. I see this as unenforceable, but also just a waste of time and money to even have legislators talking about. There are so many more important problems in this world to think about.

I did read an interesting article about rape fears and the transgender issue though. The rape culture mythos and the "stranger danger" idea that perverts are out to get your children has caused a lot of this fear of transgender people using the bathroom.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: yuppa
Well ive said in the other thread that IF you LOOK MALE you go to the mens,but if you look female you go to the womens. Regardless of plumbing below. this woman was trying to cause a problem intentionally.

So a woman plumber or backhoe operator, if still in her work clothes, should go use the men's room? Unless of course she's one of the more younger and feminine tradespeople.

What if she doesn't identify as a man, and maybe her husband doesn't want her to be using the men's room if there's a ladies room around.

Years ago, they had to put in a ladies bathrooms on the waterfront, when they hired the first woman crane operator. Now, she'd be expected to use the men's room (if it was in the states) even if a ladies room is available.

Look im not saying that. Its easy to tell if its a woman or man by talking to them IF they are so mannish of feminine you are confused. I have gender dysphoria as well but will I go in a womans restroom as i am now? hell no.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

That's the best way to make the bill go away. Follow it to a t. If you were born male but look like a female use the mens room and if born female but are now male use the women's room. That will really make people's heads spin.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I can probably predict there will be an incident in a restroom where a pervert takes advantage of the situation, or someone will be attacked by someone posing as a transgender

Actually more likely to happen is that a legitimate Transgender person will be attacked and severely beaten maybe even killed by some half wit neanderthal fear monger and their irrational fear of Transgender people. That is the more realistic scenario and there are countless deaths of Transgender people at the hands of bigots to statically account for the possibility of that scenario. On the other side there is not a whole lot of evidence to show that subway Jarod is going to put on a dress and eat a footlong while stroking to the sounds of your wife or girlfriend pooping in the stall next door.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
An interesting thing to note is that anyone pro-gun who isn't pro-trans-can-use-the-bathroom-they-want-to is a MASSIVE hypocrite.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join