It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged female, dressed as a male, ejected from female bathroom.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I linked the video off site due to ***language***.

It almost seems like a setup.

IMHO, this "female" seemed to be making an effort to not only appear like a guy but to act like one.

And then coincidentally, "she" refuses to leave, is kind of rude (almost instigating) and doesnt have any ID all while being recorded?

I'm no fan of cops, but what is a cop supposed to do in this situation (since "she" didnt have ID), request a female cop to confirm the person's sex via visual inspection?

SMH

edit on 28-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Expect things to get worse. MUCH WORSE!

This BS going on was all socially engineered and planned many years ago at the Frankfurt School!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'll wager the dead give-away was when She had to squat to pee?

Or She was disgusted someone peed on the seat because it was too heavy to lift it prior??

namaste

P.S. Anybody remember the thread about the adult undergarments, I think I'll go that route or stay out of Taco bell™

Edit: I'd add Now You need an I.D. to pee but don't need one to vote...WHAT????
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its like people think that gays,transgendered people have just started last week using public washrooms, just fyi they havent, but
Good thing we have you guys behing so outraged, its the new thing to complain about.

link   

It is a setup just like the gay wedding cake BS. Social agenda and faux outrage. The media must love this crap.

link   
It wasn't about water fountains then and it's not about bathrooms now.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I never heard her call herself a lesbian and her sexual preference is irrelevant. I heard someone else call her a "Dyke". I didn't see clothes that identified her as male or female. Why were the police called?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To be honest, the world is getting so eff'ing complicated. Men are women and women are men.

Well, at least they had the same problems back in the 1970s!

edit on 28/4/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Assuming this wasnt staged, I would imagine because one of the women in the restroom were disturbed to see a man in there.

At-least what they thought was a man.

I believe that it may be quasi-illegal possibly for trespassing, indecent exposure, exhibitionism or voyeurism.

But you do make an interesting point.

A more accurate description would be "alleged female who appears to be a male, ejected from restroom for refusing to prove sex via ID or physical inspection".

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its like people think that gays,transgendered people have just started last week using public washrooms, just fyi they havent, but
Good thing we have you guys behing so outraged, its the new thing to complain about.

I'm with you in regards to manufactured/instigated outrage but that aside for a moment, there are women who are legitimately uncomfortable, possibly even threatened, by a man (based on appearance/behavior) walking into a women's bathroom.

edit on 28-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The police were called by someone in on the whole manufactured media event or maybe she called them herself. Regardless this is FAKE.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
I'm no fan of cops, but what is a cop supposed to do in this situation (since she didnt have ID), request a female cop to confirm the person's sex via visual inspection?

That's what is gonna have to happen.

Since she didn't have her pee papers.

edit on 28-4-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I swear I see more and more deleted scenes from the movie Idiocracy every day, then get depressed when I realize it's not a movie...sigh

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I can probably predict there will be an incident in a restroom where a pervert takes advantage of the situation, or someone will be attacked by someone posing as a transgender. Than all hell will break loose and there will be a public out cry. The government will than have to rethink their position on transgenders and their use of public restrooms.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I linked the video off site due to ***language***.

It almost seems like a setup.

IMHO, this "lesbian" seemed to be making an effort to not only appear like a guy but to act like one.

And then coincidentally, she refuses to leave, is kind of rude (almost instigating) and doesnt have any ID all while being recorded?

I'm no fan of cops, but what is a cop supposed to do in this situation (since she didnt have ID), request a female cop to confirm the person's sex via visual inspection?

SMH

Is a woman legally required to dress in accordance to some lady "dress code"? Is an American required to carry ID?

The answer to both of these are "no". There is no constitutional way to enforce these laws.

In most non-bible belt places, people would clearly be able to see she is a woman. She looked like a woman. Women dress like that where I live all the time. If we had to enforce these sorts of laws here, it would be pure chaos.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This whole thing is getting a bit ridiculous and I can see businesses going to either single occupant restrooms or no public restrooms.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Assuming this wasnt staged, I would imagine because one of the women in the restroom were disturbed to see a man in there.

At-least what they thought was a man.

I believe that it may be quasi-illegal possibly for trespassing, indecent exposure, exhibitionism or voyeurism.

But you do make an interesting point.

A more accurate description would be "alleged female who appears to be a male, ejected from restroom for refusing to prove sex via ID or physical inspection".

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I'm with you in regards to manufactured/instigated outrage but that aside for a moment, there are women who are legitimately uncomfortable, possibly even threatened, by a man (based on appearance/behavior) walking into a women's bathroom.

People used to be afraid of blacks too but that doesn't mean you have to be irrational and bow down to stupidity. People have been using unisex bathrooms in Europe for a long time. They go to nude beaches and aren't getting raped left and right. Maybe we just need to enforce personal liberty. Female bathrooms have stalls. Nobody is impeading on your liberty by going to a room where you pee.

The whole thing is like trying to go backwards into where Saudia Arabia is rather than social evolution where the boogey men(insert superstions) aren't everywhere and people can't control themselves.

This video could have been staged by either side. It's rediculous. I am ashamed of these people.
edit on 28-4-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"I'm a [snipped] acknowledge me I need attention"

People have no self worth so they act out in the most extreme way possible.
edit on Thu Apr 28 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Good thing we have you guys behind so outraged, its the new thing to complain about.

Now the hottest thing to upload to youTube. How easy is that. Go in the 'wrong' bathroom when its busy and record the fireworks.

Instant views.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that I read this group had been there earlier, being a pain in the ass etc and had been asked to leave. They also appear to be loitering in the bathroom.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I'm pretty sure that I read this group had been there earlier, being a pain in the ass etc and had been asked to leave. They also appear to be loitering in the bathroom.

Which is disgusting in its own.

I get the protest but come on. Just disgusted all the way around. Time to head to the mountains where nobody lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join