It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged female, dressed as a male, ejected from female bathroom.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
"I'm a tranny acknowledge me I need attention"

People have no self worth so they act out in the most extreme way possible.

She is a cisgender woman using the women's room.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
"I'm a tranny acknowledge me I need attention"

People have no self worth so they act out in the most extreme way possible.

She said she was a woman, she sounded like a woman (her voice), who said she was a trans?

Maybe people should start looking for Adam's apples, although if a woman has higher testosterone, she might have a small one....

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its like people think that gays,transgendered people have just started last week using public washrooms, just fyi they havent, but
Good thing we have you guys behing so outraged, its the new thing to complain about.

It's a "wedge issue" and designed to get certain people to vote for certain candidates, on the same ballot, while they are out voting on the stupid wedge issue.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Women working in trades, that look like men because of the safety clothing, etc are going to have to have gender identifying id now. Just to pee.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What irks me the most here is that elected GOP officials made this law but begged for leniency for Dennis Hastert. It's not about the children, it's about stomping on people who don't fit the Conservative mold.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I thought the same thing so I tried to get a screenshot that might show one. I can't tell for sure, but it kind looks like this person has one.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Honestly, traditional conservatives seem to be just as bitchy & whiny as the PC police.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The European must be laughing at such sillyness. Both sexes pee in the street in some countries. And toilets are unisex.

Americans are so uptight about sexuality, what's next....putting diapers on animals so we don't have to be embarrassed by seeing their privates.

edit on 28-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Americans are so uptight about sexuality,

That's the most gross part about this. Conservatives love to think of sex when they poop, apparently.

Seriously, the last thing I'm worried about when I'm peeing is who's in the stall next to me. As long as I don't look over and see a glory hole drilled into the stall, I'm not going to care.

Because they are either peeing or pooping. Not having sex. Peeing. Pooping.

Jesus, what the hell is wrong with these people.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Americans are so uptight about sexuality, what's next....putting diapers on animals so we don't have to be embarrassed by seeing their privates.

Not diapers, but we are already there:

Cat butt cover

Have you ever thrown a respectable cocktail party at your home only to have your feline family member come out and proudly display their uncovered rear? While kitty might enjoy showing off their brown eye, we’re sure your guests don’t like to see that one eyed monster while munching on their caviar. Give your cat some class. Hang a Twinkle Tush from their tail and cover that butt in bling.

Twinkle tush

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The European must be laughing at such sillyness. Both sexes pee in the street in some countries. And toilets are unisex.

You mean like the doggie but covers?

nerdist.com...

I remember this product from a episode of Worlds Dumbest a few years ago.

In fact:

edit on 28-4-2016 by Dreamwatcher because: Remove bad youtube link

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
www.youtube.com...

I linked the video off site due to ***language***.

It almost seems like a setup.

IMHO, this "female" seemed to be making an effort to not only appear like a guy but to act like one.

And then coincidentally, "she" refuses to leave, is kind of rude (almost instigating) and doesnt have any ID all while being recorded?

I'm no fan of cops, but what is a cop supposed to do in this situation (since "she" didnt have ID), request a female cop to confirm the person's sex via visual inspection?

SMH

What should they have done? Not try to enforce an insanely ignorant law brought about by Christian, Republican knuckled draggers and actually treat people with damn respect, that's what!

You realize YOU are now basically proposing a justified witch-hunt, right?
You accusing people simply using the f-ing toilet of being "fake women" because they don't look feminine enough to you.
Do you SERIOUSLY not realize what you and others are supporting here?

Not only are you being an ignorant fool you're being a sexist ignorant fool.

What do you propose be done to enforce these ridiculously bigoted laws?
Vagina checks for all women who don't conform to your ideals of how a woman should look?
Dress codes for anyone entering a rest room?
Armed guards at the entrance demanding "paperz!"
Would they wear brown shirts or leather trench coats?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Exactly. It's real conservative to call an emergency session o. The tax payer dime for a re-election strategy that you can't enforce and will have federal government repercussions in the form of stop funding. Not to mention hundreds of bussinesses and 100's of millions in lost revenue.

Nice job guys. Real conservative.
edit on 28-4-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
What irks me the most here is that elected GOP officials made this law but begged for leniency for Dennis Hastert. It's not about the children, it's about stomping on people who don't fit the Conservative mold.

Which is why the law wasn't about bathrooms, it revoked all protections for all LGBT people in NC.

If it were about protecting people from sexual predators, this laws would not have been about transgender people at all, it would have been a law preventing all Republican politicians from entering these places or being around any kids - more Republican politicians have been arrested and charged for sexual crimes against others and in public than any transgender person - there is not a single case on file of any transgender person ever being arrested for any sexual crime in any rest room in the US.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Exactly. It's real conservative to call an emergency session o. The tax payer dime for a re-election strategy that you can't enforce and will have federal government repercussions in the form of stop funding. Not to mention hundreds of bussinesses and 100's of millions in lost revenue.

You know, this could all actually be a good thing, the more they start harassing innocent people the more chance there is that they'll have to be investigated for sexual harassment and abuse, and the more likelihood of the federal government cutting off funding.

In fact, the best way to protest this would be for a bunch of ladies to cut their hair short, dress in flannel, denim and work boots, and all go into the ladies room. The cops then arresting them or even just harassing them are then violating their civil rights as women.

This is going to become a massive civil rights issue and not just because it attacks LGBT people, it's now attacking women too, and the cops are likely to start being investigated for that.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: luthier

You know, this could all actually be a good thing, the more they start harassing innocent people the more chance there is that they'll have to be investigated for sexual harassment and abuse, and the more likelihood of the federal government cutting off funding.

In fact, the best way to protest this would be for a bunch of ladies to cut their hair short, dress in flannel, denim and work boots, and all go into the ladies room. The cops then arresting them or even just harassing them are then violating their civil rights as women.

This is going to become a massive civil rights issue and not just because it attacks LGBT people, it's now attacking women too, and the cops are likely to start being investigated for that.

An even better way to protest it would be transmen actually adhering to the bill.

They will be getting constant complaints about these muscle-bound hairy transmen in the women's restrooms only to find out they are forced to pee in there.

This dude is going to get some husbands really upset when they realize he his forced to pee in the same room as their wives.

This guy too:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Tell that to the pervert who just walked in, and no I am not talking about the transgendered person.

Tell that to the nice lady whose only crime was having been raped and she freaks out when she sees a man while she's vulnerable.

Yeah, but she's only pooping and peeing, and in a vulberable position and half-naked, and rape is never about sex but about power.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Abysha

Tell that to the pervert who just walked in, and no I am not talking about the transgendered person.

Tell that to the nice lady whose only crime was having been raped and she freaks out when she sees a man while she's vulnerable.

Yeah, but she's only pooping and peeing, and in a vulberable position and half-naked, and rape is never about sex but about power.

Men aren't allowed in women's rooms anywhere.

Were these women raped by transwomen?

Wouldn't it be more triggering seeing a transman who actually look like men?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well ive said in the other thread that IF you LOOK MALE you go to the mens,but if you look female you go to the womens. Regardless of plumbing below. this woman was trying to cause a problem intentionally.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I see women dressed "like men" EVERY single day. T shirt, jeans, tennis shoes. T shirt, shorts, etc...

You name it.

I mean, are women *only* supposed to dress in skirts and heels and have long hair these days lest they be misidentified?

See where I'm going with this..

Anyway, sounds like a stunt to garner attention.
edit on 28-4-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join