It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not able to post on Dreams and Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hi, just wondering if the Dreams and Predictions board has specific requirements before a member can post in it.
I tried to post in it a little while ago and was unable to. I can't remember the specifics, but the white band across my screen said something about reloading and so I refreshed the page and everything got erased.

I'm wondering if there is a list somewhere about all the boards that you have to have requirements for too.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I'd like to know why every time I click on the Really Above Top Secret forum, it takes me to a 404 error.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom I'm pretty sure you need some sort of requirement for that forum, a certain amount of posts or something.
I think if it comes on the new page you can click on someone's thread in that forum and read OP from people who have passed the requirements.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

"Dreams and Predictions" have been terminated due to the Magnetosphere collapse.

"Dreams and Predictions" Posts may now be posted into the "Reality" Forums.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an I see that someone posted in Dreams and Predictions a little while ago, so that can't be it.
Thanks though, for answering.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I didn't expect to be taken seriously...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an Nevertheless, you were kind enough to give me an answer.
I'm getting that ''I'm nobody'' feeling.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Everybody is a somebody... People are generally oblivious to most things and don't intend to shun or ignore on a personal level.

We tend to feel the most ignored when we need the most security, but don't let this dismay you: peppycat, because we are all the same... So let this comfort you and give you the strength to comfort others and all of our souls shall surely meet In the Peaks and the Troughs and the Rivers

It secures me to know that you know that I love you... The insecurity is in the fear that you will never believe me.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an Thank you for the thoughtful words Hex1an.
Sending love energy back your way.😊

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Okay, I'll take it as a sign that I shouldn't post my dream or that posting in that forum is top secret business. Either way, I've lost heart in sharing the dream any how. It is a recurring dream and if I have it again maybe I'll try General chitchat.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Tell me about your "recurring dream"

Plus... You know I use the Music threads to release some of that emotional bondage... It really helps me and many others here.

I learn a lot about people by their taste in music, It's impartial and It's sure good for the soul.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an I'm still thinking of giving the Dreams and Predictions thread a try, but maybe I will just tell you... are you good at dream interpretation?

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I've never had anyone tell me otherwise.
If you think that your Dream plays an important role in the past or in your future then It may be a good Idea to get It off your chest... The recurring dream can be a sign of something unresolved and we need to release that burden or experience from you.

Perhaps someone efficient In Dream analysis may offer some conjecture?

Don't be afraid to post It a new in the "Dream/prediction" forum... It's a personal thing that you're sharing, so people are mindful of that.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an It is a dream I have had off and on over the years. I think I am going to wait for the next one to occur before I try to post about it again. It is because it is a frustrating dream that I don't like and after having written about it and then have it disappear when I hit refresh was frustrating as well and I don't feel like writing it down again or dealing with it... unless or until I have it again... hope I make sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yes, that makes perfect sense... I would consider writing It down the old fashioned way with Pen and Paper

You could sketch Imagery which is sometimes way more revealing.

Perhaps there was good reason not to post anything yet? No need to rush anything

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I got refused from the same forum... NO PERMISSION TO POST IN THIS FORUM

was the thread about ....a male doing sodomy to a passed-out. drunk female ?

I think I was booted on Thursday & I never seen the threAd listed on the 'RECENT' scroll to try to re-post so I said phooey

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
In other words, the thread got deleted in the time it took for you to write the response post. That could happen in any forum.
It says nothing about access to this particular forum.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

If It's of a sexual nature then there is no need to be so explicit...
It's just a simple form of liberation.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an I was able to post in the Dreams and Predictions forum this evening!

new topics

top topics

join