It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction of Israel (not peace) - The common goal of Hamas and BDS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: MaxMech

Just a warning. You're going to get skewered by the usual Palestinian apologists on here. Because, you know, all Jews are bad, all Palestinians good (even though other ME countries want nothing to do with them, except using them as pawns against Israel).
Yeah cause the whole western "civilized" world is cheering for people in Gaza while condemning the Zionist racism ?

cause the MSM is bashing Israel for their atrocities on a daily basis and its pretty normal and common to be a palestinian "Apologist" ?

Nah pal . Palestinian "apologists" here were a little (just a little) disturbed when they saw pictures of little kids being torn apart by Israeli white phosphorous and cluster bombs made in the USA .

want me to post the pics here ?

want your memory refreshed a little bit ?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Just a warning. You're going to get skewered by the usual Palestinian apologists on here. Because, you know, all Jews are bad, all Palestinians good (even though other ME countries want nothing to do with them, except using them as pawns against Israel).
Yeah cause the whole western "civilized" world is cheering for people in Gaza while condemning the Zionist racism ?

cause the MSM is bashing Israel for their atrocities on a daily basis and its pretty normal and common to be a palestinian "Apologist" ?

Nah pal . Palestinian "apologists" here were a little (just a little) disturbed when they saw pictures of little kids being torn apart by Israeli white phosphorous and cluster bombs made in the USA .

Well Maybe if GAZA and west bank were under their proper owners control things would be different huh? Egypt,jordan,and the other countries refuse to retake control of their land leaving israel in charge of it. But hey feel free to ignore it i guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Seems reasonable to me. The modern state of Israel stole their land and are destroying the Palestinians by committing a long drawn out genocide. Want to kill your persecutor is entirely normal. I say arm the hell out the palestinians and let the jihad commence. Let the animals kill themselves, god willing.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Seems reasonable to me. The modern state of Israel stole their land and are destroying the Palestinians by committing a long drawn out genocide. Want to kill your persecutor is entirely normal. I say arm the hell out the palestinians and let the jihad commence. Let the animals kill themselves, god willing.

How can you steal land that didnt belong to them in the first place? BYzantine empire dissapeared. all claims of ownership as well dissapeared and the ruling controllers of said AREA became the law.

MOdern palis(just th e current generation alone) are natives to those areas they are in. THOSE AREAS WERE GIVEN BACK PER A UN ORDER TO DO SO AFTER THE WAR. The israelis complies BUT...the owners of the lands DID NOT WANT THEM BACK because the people there were un desirables they had exiled.

As to the bombings of civilians. Recent information says that HAMAS forces people to stay in their homes or risk being killed by HAMAS for not obeying them. Israel usually warns where they will bomb but doing so insures the residents death as propaganda fuel.

AL other palis not of the most recent generation are refugees from surrounding countries who Arafatt and PLO leadership milked for international aid and who are just there to claim something their respective countries lost without a war they cant win.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

In my opinion neither side is right in their actions but the Isrealis seem to be the more barbaric of the 2

Ya, it's only barbaric when Israel kills innocents. It's not barbaric at all when Hamas used suicide bombers on Israeli buses or they stab pedestrians for no reason.

So what in your opinion is more barbaric,
People who stab strangers or people who use tanks and automatic weapons to kill strangers?

I hate to play semantics but i believe the word you want is primitive as opposed to barbaric.
Both side are acting barbaricly but the palestinians are definitely more primitive

My point is both sides are barbaric. No side is worse than the other. This conflict has gone on for thousands of years and continue for thousands more. And as far as the Palestinians being more "primitive". You made my point. You'd think that a rich ME country like say, Saudi Arabia, would help to modernize their Arab brethren.

And yet you let your bible tell you what to think.

Let me give you a hint about that, ISRAEL of today has nothing to do , or say about what is or is not gonna happen to ANYONE.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
there is no question that the Israelis straight up robbed the Palestinians and continue to do so. but they are against Islam. enemy of my enemy is my friend type of thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well Maybe if GAZA and west bank were under their proper owners control things would be different huh? Egypt,jordan,and the other countries refuse to retake control of their land leaving israel in charge of it. But hey feel free to ignore it i guess.

SAY WHAAAAT?

2 Small problems here : 1- True owners of Gaza Strip and west bank and other banks for that matter in occupied Palestine is indeed Palestinians. Not Jordan not anyone else....

Stop the BS please

2- If there is a home and people are living in it but it's "true" owner is not there, is it justifiable to attack the home kill their kids in cold blood, rape their women and then spill their internal organs on the floor?

If so, kudos to animals of the triassic period for being much more civilized than "humans" in 21 Century

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
HAMAS

Regarding BDS - if you are refusing to talk about coexistence of two states, you are incapable to live in peace.

This is what gets my goat the most with Israel supporters, it's the double standards.

The bottom line here is that, because Zionist's hold a lot of power globally through means of finance, they think they can go and create their own state on someone else's land. Forget all the BS they come up with to justify it, some ancient text say's it's theirs, blah de blah, all total BS to anyone with half a brain. This has all happened because these Zionists have somehow worked their way to the top of global power pyramid, end of story.

The biased western media is always labelling anyone who speaks out against the regime as anti-Semitic, which is also total BS. They do it to try and scare others into keeping quiet, they do this because even these morons know what's going on is plain wrong.

But lets get on to the criticism of Hamas and the double standards that go with it.

When Britain split Ireland into 2 countries the Irish fought back, I don't see the international community holding it against them.

When Nelson Mandela fought back against apartheid, I didn't see too many people holding it against him, infact he's considered a legend for standing up against Tyranny.

When Hitler tried to take over Europe I didn't see Europe just rolling over and letting him, they fought back.

So why is ok for any other country/area in the world to fight back against their aggressors, but not Palestinians? I don't get it, well I do actually get it and it's all to do with my first points about power structures. But you see my point. What the Palestinians have suffered against is just as bad as apartheid, the only difference is that apartheid wasn't backed by the ruling plutocracy.

These Zionists know full well their in the wrong and that's why over in the UK now we've got all this Garbage about labour politicians being anit semitic just because they criticise Israeli policy. It's not anti semitic to criticise people who are doing wrongs, and that's how scared these Zionists are that everyone will turn against them eventually, they jump right on any public figure that speaks out against them and try to humiliate them in the media. The fear really stands out now.

Fortunately 90% of people are not stupid and can see through this. I personally don't know one person who supports Israel, everyone I know who understands the situation is on the side of the Palestinians. That's not because I or any one I know has anything against Jewish people, how could we when there are jewish people who criticise this Zionist agenda. It's because we're decent people who can tell the difference between right and wrong.

If speaking out against an oppressive unjust regime that has no right to do what it does makes me anti-Semitic, then i'll wear that hat proudly with no fear of criticism.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

"No one is boohooing or wailing except the Palestinians when they get their asses kicked"

So you are talking about the despicable bombardments and murders that the israeli forces launch against Gaza and its civilian population your attitude to the death and maiming especially of women and children there as "getting their asses kicked" is offensive and disgusting and says everything about you.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

SAY WHAAAAT?

2 Small problems here : 1- True owners of Gaza Strip and west bank and other banks for that matter in occupied Palestine is indeed Palestinians. Not Jordan not anyone else....

Stop the BS please

2- If there is a home and people are living in it but it's "true" owner is not there, is it justifiable to attack the home kill their kids in cold blood, rape their women and then spill their internal organs on the floor?

If so, kudos to animals of the triassic period for being much more civilized than "humans" in 21 Century

King of jordan said diffrently if i remember correcly. HE sais they are his people as well. Also I said they tried to give back those banks but the nations they belong to didnt take them back. One of th efew times Israel actually tried to comply with a UN order.

Arafatt also debunks your assertion of a "palestinian homeland" he said that it was a lie and just a way to get back th eland lost in th efight against israel. Even ex PLO leadership has said the same before.

PAlestine was never a country historically either. Your iranian educations is indoctrination and as such lacking in th e complete story.

A "palistnian man claims HAMAS is forcing people to stay in homes and or locations targeted for bombing as well. So you are going to tell me a Palestnian i s lying? My then what about th erest of them?

There were also native jews there in the AREA of palestinia. th e only thing in common with arafatts peeps was th e name of th e area. The Byzantine empires failure also dissolved land ownership.

SO NO ONE owned th eland except the BRITISH at that time. They gave it to the Jews. Legally the arabs have no case.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join