It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction of Israel (not peace) - The common goal of Hamas and BDS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
HAMAS

Hamas said it rejects the France-sponsored international peace conference between the Palestinians and the Israelis, which is scheduled to take place on May 30 in Paris.
“We consider it a waste of time"
- Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri
Source

“Israel will exist, and will continue to exist, until Islam abolishes it…. There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad.”
- Hamas Charter
Source

BDS

“Bringing down Israel will really benefit everyone in the world and everyone in society, particularly workers,”
Source

“We’re resisting colonialism in Palestine, and colonialism entails all of occupied Palestine, from Haifa, to Jerusalem, to Ramallah…”
Source

- Lara Kiswani, BDS activist

“You can’t have coexistence with Zionists. Their purpose of Zionism is discrimination, elimination and ethnic cleansing of a group of people, so if you want to talk about coexistence, I’m not talking with you because you’re going to try to kill me. I’m Muslim.”
- Azka Fayyaz, BDS leader
Source

“[Jews] did not suffer in Arab countries. There were no pogroms. There was no persecution.”
Source

“You cannot reconcile the right of return for refugees with a two state solution….a return for refugees would end Israel’s existence as a Jewish state. A two-state solution was never moral and it’s no longer working.”
Source

“I clearly do not buy into the two-state solution.”
Source

- Omar Barghouti, founding member of BDS

Hamas is recognized by the international community as a barbaric terror organization.
BDS, among other things is gathering donations in campuses all over the US, which are then transferred to Hamas. Source
And why wouldn't they? They do have the same end goal after all.
It's funny that the same students pay to arm the Israeli side via taxes, so in some way, both sides are financed by the the american student.

My question is: Why to commit yourself, your kids, your grandkids and all future generations to a never ending war?
Two state solution is the last hope for Palestinians to ever have their own state and some degree of freedom (let's face it, no one can be free under an Islamic fundamentalist government like Hamas). So why to trow it away? For a hope that all 8 million Israelis will abandon their homes and just leave?
Anybody with half a brain understands that this will never happen, Israelis will fight as they always did. They just don't have anywhere else to go.
The Palestinians are in the same position. Thus, the two state solution is the only way to end the fighting.
So again, if you have any concern about the future of your people, why would you consider any opportunity to discuss peace as a "waste of time"?
Regarding BDS - if you are refusing to talk about coexistence of two states, you are incapable to live in peace.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I often wonder about non isrealis who are pro Isreal.

Im curious OP, if some foreign power suddenly decided your country now belonged to the descendants of the people who (allegedly) lived there 2000 years ago based on a fairy tail, would you just up and leave or would you fight?

In my opinion neither side is right in their actions but the Isrealis seem to be the more barbaric of the 2

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Just a warning. You're going to get skewered by the usual Palestinian apologists on here. Because, you know, all Jews are bad, all Palestinians good (even though other ME countries want nothing to do with them, except using them as pawns against Israel).

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
I often wonder about non isrealis who are pro Isreal.

Im curious OP, if some foreign power suddenly decided your country now belonged to the descendants of the people who (allegedly) lived there 2000 years ago based on a fairy tail, would you just up and leave or would you fight?

In my opinion neither side is right in their actions but the Isrealis seem to be the more barbaric of the 2

Couldnt agree more

There is TWO sides of a war, both wrong (that is, if you dont like war...)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Ya, it's only barbaric when Israel kills innocents. It's not barbaric at all when Hamas used suicide bombers on Israeli buses or they stab pedestrians for no reason.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Just a warning. You're going to get skewered by the usual Palestinian apologists on here. Because, you know, all Jews are bad, all Palestinians good (even though other ME countries want nothing to do with them, except using them as pawns against Israel).

I just love it, when a person walks into a room, punch the first guy he sees and then says "watch out, soon people will come in here and start punching people"

thanks for the warning, now we know you want to pick a fight - good luck

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Hamas is recognized by the international community as a barbaric terror organization.

Thanks we know the official line of BS. Since this seems to be a cartoon enemy we're discussing …

And a dose of 'non violent salts'…

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

I just love it, when a person walks into a room, punch the first guy he sees and then says "watch out, soon people will come in here and start punching people"

Uh, I didn't punch the first guy I saw, I just warned them they were going to get punched. But now I know exactly where you stand.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Uh, I didn't punch the first guy I saw, I just warned them they were going to get punched. But now I know exactly where you stand.

whatever lies your gonna tell yourself, to fell better, thats fine with me

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Ya, it's only barbaric when Israel kills innocents. It's not barbaric at all when Hamas used suicide bombers on Israeli buses or they stab pedestrians for no reason.

So what in your opinion is more barbaric,
People who stab strangers or people who use tanks and automatic weapons to kill strangers?

I hate to play semantics but i believe the word you want is primitive as opposed to barbaric.
Both side are acting barbaricly but the palestinians are definitely more primitive

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

whatever lies your gonna tell yourself, to fell better, thats fine with me

Coming from someone with 0 flags, I 'fell better' already.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Great

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So what in your opinion is more barbaric,
People who stab strangers or people who use tanks and automatic weapons to kill strangers?

I hate to play semantics but i believe the word you want is primitive as opposed to barbaric.
Both side are acting barbaricly but the palestinians are definitely more primitive

My point is both sides are barbaric. No side is worse than the other. This conflict has gone on for thousands of years and continue for thousands more. And as far as the Palestinians being more "primitive". You made my point. You'd think that a rich ME country like say, Saudi Arabia, would help to modernize their Arab brethren.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
*dp
edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I agree with you that both sides are especially barbaric.

I don't agree with you that this conflict has gone for thousands of years because it only started when the Jews arrived in droves in 1948 and stole the homes, belongings and banished many Palestinians because they were inconvenient to their needs. Palestine was a peaceful country with its own Jews, Muslims and Christians living alongside before that fateful time.

Nobody ever talks about the banished Palestinians who had to flee their country and have never been allowed to return, perhaps a day of recognition of their suffering should be held each year to respect their plight?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I like how everyone is an expert on israel and palestine all of a sudden.

The rhetoric that all muslims are bad is gettng BORING on ATS.

Im sorry but im calling out government shills, why is it that everything being said always lines up ith US foreign policy,

i.e all muslims are bad lets blow them up. Why dont you americans fix your own god damn country first before delving into other countries affairs.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: StephenHope

The rhetoric that all muslims are bad is gettng BORING on ATS.

The rhetoric that all muslims Jews are bad is gettng BORING on ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I agree with you that both sides are especially barbaric.

I don't agree with you that this conflict has gone for thousands of years because it only started when the Jews arrived in droves in 1948 and stole the homes, belongings and banished many Palestinians because they were inconvenient to their needs. Palestine was a peaceful country with its own Jews, Muslims and Christians living alongside before that fateful time.

Nobody ever talks about the banished Palestinians who had to flee their country and have never been allowed to return, perhaps a day of recognition of their suffering should be held each year to respect their plight?

AHem. before israel was re created. in the past there were spats between Jews/hebrews and arabs. Also THEY DIDNT HAVE A COUNTRY...it was a AREA and it didnt belong to no one because the country it did belong to ceased to exist and the country it belonged to was not named palestine .

The people suppossedly related to them the philistines fought with them quite a bit. ALso Most palestinians are not even really even from that area originally. WHen the greatest palestinian ever Yasser arafatt says its all a scam to get land lost in a war back and its recorded accidentally when h e thought th e mikes were off i tend to believe that.

most are refugees from surrounding arab countries who have been exiled due to their behaviour.

Israel even tried to give the lands back it won in the war and their countries refused to take them back as long as the people they didnt want were there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join