It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Interview with mafia member

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Conspirologist

What is your point? Are you an idiot, or are you claiming that I am an idiot?

Not you, this however, is idiotic…

07 They control every aspect of society. After the WWII they also have nuclear power, deadly viruses, clones and can control nature by starting natural disasters everywhere on planet.

edit on 23-4-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Conspirologist

01 The jews are not the only race who control everything.

The Jews are now a race all of their own?

(post by Conspirologist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

01 The jews are not the only race who control everything.

The Jews are now a race all of their own?

Yes, kiddo. Jew is a race, judaism is a religion.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Not you, this however, is idiotic…

07 They control every aspect of society. After the WWII they also have nuclear power, deadly viruses, clones and can control nature by starting natural disasters everywhere on planet.

If you can't formulate the cause of your claim, the idiot here is you.

I had the possibility to talk with a Mafia member.

You best be careful how far you play this, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. This is ATS, not the sandbox.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

What makes them biologically different from the human race?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

What makes them biologically different from the human race?

Sorry, but I have no idea WTF are you talking about.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You have done nothing but make extraordinary and outlandish claims, with absolutely no proof.
Anyone can come up with this BS, so if you won't provide said proof, why are you wasting our time.

If you cant formulate the cause of your claim, the idiot here is you.

Insulting an established member is not going to get you far and just makes you look childish.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I kinda figured as much.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

for someone with three letters behind your name, you sure don't know sh@@.
the Hebrews, Israelite, the Judaian, and other people in the laveant are all semitic.
jew is short for the judaian's, a name the romans gave the area, after the southern kingdom of the hebrews/ israelites.
the israelites are from the nation of israel, judaians from the nation of judath

they are semitic.

gentic studies have shown that jews, palestinian arabs, and bedouins are closer than the others of the area, modern day jewish people the ashkenazi, sephardic and mizrahi, levantine arabs, assyrians, samaritans, syriacs-arameans, maronites, druze, mandaeans, and mhallami, all have an ancient indigenous common ancestors of near eastern heritage that can be traced back to the Fertile Crescent, but they also often display profiles distinct from one another,which is thought to be due to the different histories of each. but all are semitic.

now days Jew is more of a religion based term than race term or nationality, even though some people don't see the distinction.
you need to get your facts straight.
edit on 23-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This question is prompted by similarities of style;
Have you previously appeared on this site under the name Azeban?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Their tails, jeez. I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The bulk of your points have been evident for several decades to anyone who has researched the topic sufficiently.

I don't have any trouble believing all your main points. Thanks for your courage and post.

Did he have anything to say about the fallen angels pretending to be ET's involved with the elite?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I see the naysayers have descended on you like a mob with a vengeance. LOL.

I don't see what the big deal is.

You interviewed such a character. That's not unheard of. He told you atypical things not routinely shared by the average 'Family' guy. That's happened before to some degree, too--even with freelancers or major media researchers.

= = = =

However, even bits and pieces from such things as the Kennedy killing and various other major events over the decades would provide enough puzzle pieces to put together a rough outline of how much the elite and the mob scratch each other's backs or work often enough in concert.

= = = =
And even from a third merely logical perspective, it is more than a little plausible that the oligarchy is in league with the mob to some degree for some goals. Otherwise, the oligarchy has enough clout to exterminate them all relatively quickly.
That much is rather logical and self-evident, imho.

To me, so many folks screeching "BS" merely indicates their lack of thoughtfulness about 10's of thousands of puzzle pieces or lack of research into the topic.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Op, please confirm which branch of 'mafia' your interviewee was familiar with? Even in the Israeli mafia...there are 7 known branches and/or divisions. Personally, it would be a tedious task for me to break down all of the organized families and mafias globally. They all interconnect and have allies and enemies amongst themselves. One thing I know...is religion and aliens are not a factor in their endeavors. It is strictly business and $$$... some obviously strive to stroke their egos and enjoy the power rush.

I cannot imagine by providing a simple detail as I have requested would 'out' your interviewee. As others have asked...which mafia is being referred to in your thread here?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
my guess is you tipped your hand that you are a conspiracy nut and he was goofing on you dude

edit on 23-4-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I grew up in a mafia town. Half of my family was Lebanese mafia, the other half were Irish mafia. My best friend's uncle ran the Polish mafia.

That man's name is Paul Hankish. Look him up. He ran Wheeling WV via Pittsburgh for a long time.

There is no hidden conspiracy. They all do what they do for one reason... MONEY.

The scary thing is, that as a kid, I knew this man as "Uncle Paul"... nicest man you ever met, and he loved us kids...

He was also a cold blooded murderer. Scary.
edit on 23-4-2016 by madmac5150 because: Heebie Jeebies

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Must have been interesting since the Irish Mafia are not allies with the polish mafia. .???
Edit add: realized that I may sound sarcastic, so wanted to make it clear that it truly must be quite an interesting experience.

edit on 4 23 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: madmac5150

Must have been interesting since the Irish Mafia are not allies with the polish mafia. .???
Edit add: realized that I may sound sarcastic, so wanted to make it clear that it truly must be quite an interesting experience.

My hometown is what can be termed as "Mafia Eclectic"... But Paul Hankish ran the show through most of my childhood.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

Damn, beat me to it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join