It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Interview with mafia member

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: madmac5150

Must have been interesting since the Irish Mafia are not allies with the polish mafia. .???
Edit add: realized that I may sound sarcastic, so wanted to make it clear that it truly must be quite an interesting experience.

It was bizarre, in hindsight. He was in a wheelchair from a carbomb in the 60's... we would watch old Abbot and Costello movies with him... and he would pull the occasional piece of shrapnel from his stumps. It was weird then, but surreal now...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
www.geocities.ws...

Scroll down to Paul "No legs" Hankish.

I knew the man as "Uncle Paul"...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Polish mafia, lol, right, no kielbasa gets hickory smoked without their OK.

1 gang in 1 city is not a mafia. It might be a Polish version of a mafia but it's not a real bonafide mafia.

American dad is a documentary though, Francine exposed the handicapped mafia you speak of.

edit on 24-4-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2016 by SpecialSauce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Conspirologist

No you don't get the point...we know how the mafia works as we have had many of them interviewed long before now.

Law enforcement know they aren't just simpletons or they would be able to stop them.

But if you think you have something others don't know well hate to break the news...you don't...sorry.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Conspirologist

Ok first of all, you did not get this from a Mafia member because no American Wise guy uses that word ever. Our thing is what they call it in english or Italian.

Second, Mob guys don't tell people that they are mob guys. Not only is it stupid but you will die if anyone finds out that you did it even to another member without a proper introduction.

Third mob guys don't share secrets with outsiders. If anyone tells you they are in the mob and then talks about the things you brought up he is f.o.s.

Fourth nobody is interested in the mob today. They peaked in the 60's and have been decimated by the FBI.

Cammorra and N'drangheta are the two most powerful criminal organizations in Italy right now and Sicily is the only place they have any power.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Mafia is a word that is Italian specific. Israeli mafia is like saying Australian MS-13 or American KGB.

Maybe it's been picked up as a buzz word but all organized crime is not Mafia. There has never been a single non Italian member of Cosa Nostra or the "Mafia", which no person in the organization will ever say because it is a Media term.

Israeli organized crime would be a Mossad run organization off the books. It would be government sponsored and maybe take some cues from the Italians but they wouldn't call themselves Mafia that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CapstonePendulum

Mafia is a word that is Italian specific. Israeli mafia is like saying Australian MS-13 or American KGB.

Maybe it's been picked up as a buzz word but all organized crime is not Mafia. There has never been a single non Italian member of Cosa Nostra or the "Mafia", which no person in the organization will ever say because it is a Media term.

Israeli organized crime would be a Mossad run organization off the books. It would be government sponsored and maybe take some cues from the Italians but they wouldn't call themselves Mafia that's for sure.

I can agree with that. I chose the buzzword, since in the mind of most Americans it is the most descriptive of an organized crime syndicate. Many of the American branches seemed to have been absorbed and mixed. I am no expert on this subject as I stated earlier. I just find it an interesting subject.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I only mentioned it because I have read every relevant book on the subject of Italian gangsters from the prohibition era ending with the Gotti era as it was a fascination of mine at one point, until I really couldn't learn much more and moved on.

And it was never used by the people it described who didn't see a point in naming their secret organization and casually referred to as our thing or this thing of ours which sounds nice in Italian, cosa nostra.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

What is funny is the Italians would work closely with the Jews and admired their acumen for gambling and money lending and let the Jews handle their money because they knew that they would never lose money. Ben Siegel was a lesson that no Jewish racketeer ever forgot.

But they had some dangerous killers too in Albert Anastasias Murder, Inc. And after a while they were jokingly called "Kosher Nostra."

Jews and Italians did work together for a long time. Israelis are a different breed altogether they are efficient and ruthless in a way that makes even the Russians and Americans nervous about crossing them because they know what Mossad agents are capable of and I guarantee that is in charge of organized crime in Israel.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Interesting post, it is true that there are those who call themselves Jews who run things. But what does it mean to be a Jew is a key question? I have tracked down the royal families of Europe to the Danites - They are not counted among the Israelites. Interesting that this is where the Merovingian line comes from. I haven't looked into the entire glut of banking families, but it doesn't look like there are real Israelites running this conspiracy at all. The Rothschilds claim ancestry to the House of Judah, but that looks very dubious the more I research. They are hiding behind real Jews/Hebrews/Israelites and setting them up to be the scapegoats prior to the fall of the Western world; something that needs to be done to bring in this new Golden Age. Too bad everyone has eaten this nonsense up without questioning it. One has to ask: Why would they allow it to be "common" knowledge that the Jews are the rulers of evil on this planet? Why would they have them be publicly branded the enemy, and the entire world as we know it something that they have corrupted? They could very easily control these opinions as most are guppies that cannot think for themselves. As David Rockefeller once boasted, your average person doesn't read and will never learn. Whether or not this mafia interview took place, or was with a legitimate member, the information does correlate with fact. One would be well advised to research the Turkish connection too! That is particularly interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join