It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNESCO Erases Jewish Connection to Temple Mount, Kotel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Thanks for the post .Wrestling around legal speak is something many indulge into .Seems that man is very good at creating documents that can go either way ,depending on the time and situation when looked at .The title was from the source I found the news in so you get what I got . It was more of a curious thing for me and I though I would share it with the board .

Knowing that the Bible speaks in places of end times and the Temple playing a important roll , most people watching and keeping a ear to the ground is part of their daily diet .Watching the world stage and being divided up into the 4 compass points all centred on Jerusalem ,brakes the boredom of dusting and dishes ...MSM has nothing other then a bunch of confusion that is at best only a distraction . The US political scene is just painful to watch .But a coup in Macedonia becomes a move on the grand chess board worth paying attention to . Well for some it is .....

Thanks again for weighing in and contributing .....peace

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

From the sounds of this post you need to lay off the Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wow. Yeah, what JoeCanada said.
You sound like lunatics, really.

And as for "the hammer falling" and "the gun cocking" - the same crap has been happening FOREVER in the Middle East.
In my opinion it's time to stop pretending that the area has some "special" significance. It's way past time for everyone to grow up and let go of their fantasies. No one is coming to "punish" anyone, or "rapture" anyone.

It just isn't going to happen.
And you people go about your business thinking about these things like they are real?
Wow.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Wow. Yeah, what JoeCanada said. You sound like lunatics, really.
On the other hand we have a collation of forces blowing up countries killing men women and children supplying money and arms to head choppers that eat human organs while our fearless leaders tell us they are bringing peace to the middle east . And you want to call us lunatics . Take a look on the ground ,especially over there where according to you means nothing . The US thinks its worth billions and billions of dollars to spend .It might be a safe bet that its trillions of dollars .One thing is for sure it is millions of innocent people that are suffering and dead in the name of freedom and peace .....

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

On the other hand we have a collation of forces blowing up countries killing men women and children supplying money and arms to head choppers that eat human organs while our fearless leaders tell us they are bringing peace to the middle east . And you want to call us lunatics .

Those people are lunatics, too.

The actions of the US military are absurd, and I am totally AGAINST it. The actions of the terrorists are also lunacy - which group is crazier?
It's like the two loudest mentally ill kids from the short bus duking it out EVERY BLOODY DAY on the playground or under the stairs or behind the cafeteria dumpster. Like fight club. Asinine.

NONE of it is okay. Seems to me the simple solution is to just stop fighting. STOP it, before the Middle East is truly a sea of glass, a giant mass graveyard....if people are willing to strap on suicide vests, things have gone too far. People need to know when to quit. At this point any further violent action is only going to exacerbate the already horrendous situation. Like a bad marriage, or a ghetto neighborhood....get the hell out. Now.
Stop caring about it.

If people are that unbalanced and crazed over a tiny patch of desert on a tiny blue planet in a smallish galaxy in a vast Super-Cluster of galaxies called Laneakia, thinking that some "God" cares one whit about it, well - that is ridiculous.

It's the desert. Just quit caring about it, let the ickiest, most violent people have it, and let the decent people leave.

edit on 5/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yes there are horrible things happening. But it has nothing to do with any prophecy from long ago. It has to do with resources and money. Imperialism is alive and well it's just corporations that are now taking over the world. Making sure they can get into countries that they previously couldn't.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

eta Although the majority of people believe that the Temple was on the Mount there are some (myself included) that believe it was not . Earnest L Martin did much work into the subject and gives convincing evidence to that effect . Just dropping a link for anyone wanting to check it out .

Quite interesting. I read quite some time back (two or more years ago) that a Robert Feather (dead sea scroll author) agrees with this article and that the accepted dimensions of today would not even fit in the temple mount area but would fit perfectly in several cities of Egypt. Don't have the source at hand but thought it very interesting when I read it. I also do not believe that the future temple will be built upon the mount as we understand it today. Good thought and good post.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The weirdest thing is... the Americans have decided to just let desert folk build quality nuclear arsenal. For one reason or another... Americans... are the worst.
They day I rule my people... I'll be courteous enough to let the Americans know I am a living legend. I shall not give the world an excuse to bomb my town with their arsenal of geo altering thingamajigs. And it's a two way street. Some desert jerk decided he could become a superpower by possessing such wonders. Until that day... IMO... the world... America... had no reason to bomb them with geo altering force. Now... here comes some ol'american and says hey yes you can. Red flag....
Also.... Japan opted out on the second day. Desert folk can't opt out of anything. Blowing them up is a dream come true to many.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
naw....you left God out of the equation......he's driving this contraption .....just read it....like phage needs to just read it.......talk to him he talks to you, that's what you're after....amigosa reply to: Pinocchio

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If people are that unbalanced and crazed over a tiny patch of desert on a tiny blue planet in a smallish galaxy in a vast Super-Cluster of galaxies called Laneakia, thinking that some "God" cares one whit about it, well - that is ridiculous. It's the desert. Just quit caring about it, let the ickiest, most violent people have it, and let the decent people leave.
That being said it is worth noting that God said that "He" would make Jerusalem a cup of trembling to the Nations .We might ask as to why He would do that or how He even might do that .One thing is for sure is that it is and as far as the best minds can imagine has no end . This is not about good or bad right or wrong ..It is what it is and man has no solution . A simple get out of dodge order is not going to work when it comes to this small seemingly insignificant geological point on the Globe .

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Sure ...I will give you a half point to that .Its not the only place on the planet that oil is under the ground and can be extracted .The oil is also under the oceans too.Its true that every one wants the low hanging fruit but its not the only place to make a buck . Long before oil and pipelines came into the conversation about that place there were wars and battles happening .If it was diamonds then it would be about the diamonds or what ever other tune of the day but one thing is always consistent with that place and that is trouble . History is saturated with it and for the most part has a something other then the all mighty $$

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Oh trust me there's more to it than money. There's fighting factions of people that believe the land is holy so they fight for it. They are fighting over land because of ancient folklore from some desert tribes who had some great myths. That's a dangerous ideology.

If the apocalypse happens it will be because men are too stupid to realize that they are the ones making it happen.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

They are fighting over land because of ancient folklore from some desert tribes who had some great myths. That's a dangerous ideology.
If you take a short peek at war in our modern times you may be surprised to find out they had nothing to to with folk lore or religious beliefs .WW1 and WW2 and all other conflicts or nearly all were for other reasons .The more recent ones were about freedom and democracy . The Holy land has been that way for a very long time .It hasn't always been about the oil under the ground or the olive oil above the ground .Its the epicentre of the 3 main religions .It has past present and future context to the history of both the region and the rest of the world .

Not sure if this will embed so I will post a few different links . www.youtube.com... www.informationclearinghouse.info... YouTube has a sensor on the vid so .
edit on 4-5-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

.It is what it is and man has no solution .

Nonsense.

A simple get out of dodge order is not going to work when it comes to this small seemingly insignificant geological point on the Globe .
Who's ordering whom to do what now??

Not me. I'm saying just stop fighting. Either settle it, or move out. It's not an "order." It's not an "eviction". It's an amicable separation. Happens every day between parties far less illustrious than Israel and Palestine.

Crummy roommate? Meh, you say farewell and move on at the end of the term. I'd say 70 years is a long enough term.
It didn't work.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

While you get them to implement your plan ,please include the Nukes .

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That's the problem when you believe the supreme creator of the universe gave your tribe a land. People don't think rationally they think dekusionally.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Prior to nowadays lines drawn on a map distinguishing tribal territory people used the language to tell them where they were .One can imagine that the French language in that territory would become known as France .English and England would also set their boundaries based on the language .In my Province we have 3 distinct Algonquin tribes that varied in their dialect and the borders were usually well defined . Seeing language played a important part in the history of man and how he interacted with the differing tribes , the historical evidence can be found to support such a notion .

Its ok if you want to believe that God didn't do it . But language and tribes play a very important understanding of our human history .Archaeology can use pottery in making some determinations of the history of a region .Trade with other peoples both near and far .Some peopled developed writing while others did not .Some writings give communications about bordering tribes .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join