It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Some folks are saying this year and some are saying within 2 years--including WWIII.
originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: BO XIAN
What are your guesses looking forward 3-12 months about Jerusalem and the Temple Mount?
My guess is that not much will change in the next 3-12 months.
Earnest Martin shows that even the Apostles thought that Christ was going to return in their generation and were looking at dates when this would happen . Martin noticed that the tone and language changes in around 63 CE . They knew that yes there had to be a temple for this anti-Christ person .
Internationally famous preachers and evangelists in the 1700's and 1800's predicted such things based on the Old Testament prophecies. And they were quite right. They knew it was coming. They didn't know well when.
First, note what the Jerusalem Talmud has to say on this matter: “Forty years before the destruction of the Temple [starting in 30 C.E.] the western light went out, the crimson thread remained crimson, and the lot for the Lord always came up in the left hand. They would close the gates of the Temple by night and get up in the morning and find them wide open. Said Rabban Yohanan ben Zakkai to the Temple, ‘O Temple, why do you frighten us? We know that you will end up destroyed. For it has been said ‘Open your doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour your cedars’ (Zechariah 11:1).”
Let us now look at what the Babylonian Talmud has to say (quoted from the Soncino Version). “Our rabbis taught: During the last forty years before the destruction of the Temple the lot [‘For the Lord’] did not come up in the right hand; nor did the crimson-colored strap become white; nor did the western most light shine; and the doors of the Hekel would open by themselves, until Yohanan ben Zakkai rebuked them, saying: Hekel, Hekel, why wilt thou be the alarmer thyself? I know about thee that thou wilt be destroyed, for Zechariah ben Ido has already prophesied concerning thee: Open thy doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour thy cedars”
www.askelm.com... www.askelm.com... links to chapter 13 and 14 ......
The four signs are precisely the same in both Talmuds, and both state that the signs began in the year 30 C.E. (which is the very year in which Christ died on the tree of crucifixion). As explained in my book Secrets of Golgotha, I showed another important historical event which happened to the Jewish nation that occurred in that same year. Let me record it again in this book. “Forty years before the destruction of Jerusalem, the Sanhedrin was banished [from the Chamber of Hewn Stones in the Temple] and sat in the Trading Station [also in the Temple, but east of its former location].”
Here's a list of UNESCO Executive Board members. Maybe that might tell you something?
PROGRAMME AND EXTERNAL RELATIONS COMMISSION (PX)
Item 19 OCCUPIED PALESTINE
Submitted by: Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, and Sudan
3. Affirming that nothing in the present decision, which aims, inter alia, at the safeguarding of the cultural heritage of Palestine and the distinctive character of East Jerusalem, shall in any way affect the relevant Security Council and United Nations resolutions and decisions on the legal status of Palestine and Jerusalem,
4. Deeply regrets the Israeli refusal to implement UNESCO previous Decisions concerning Jerusalem particularly 185 EX/Decision 14 and notes that its request to the Director-General to appoint, as soon as possible, a permanent representative to be stationed in East Jerusalem to report on a regular basis about all the aspects covering the fields of competence of UNESCO in East Jerusalem,has not been fulfilled and reiterates its request to the Director-General to appoint the abovementioned representative;
5. Deeply deplores the failure of Israel, the Occupying Power, to cease the persistent excavations and works in East Jerusalem particularly in and around the Old City, and reiterates its request to Israel, the Occupying Power, to prohibit all such works in conformity with its obligations under the provisions of the relevant UNESCO conventions, resolutions and decisions;
6. Thanks the Director-General for her efforts to implement previous UNESCO decisions on Jerusalem and asks her to maintain and reinvigorate such efforts; I.B Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif and its surroundings I.B.1 Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif
7. Calls on Israel, the Occupying Power, to allow for the restoration of the historic Status Quo, that prevailed until September 2000, under which the Jordanian Awqaf (Religious Foundation) Department exercised exclusive authority on Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al Sharif, and its mandate extended to all affairs relating to the unimpeded administration of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al Sharif, including maintenance, restoration, and regulating access;
8. Strongly condemns the Israeli aggressions and illegal measures against the freedom of worship and Muslims’ access to their Holy Site Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al Sharif, and requests Israel, the Occupying Power, to respect the historic Status Quo and to immediately stop these measures;
9. Firmly deplores the continuous storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif by the Israeli right-wing extremists and uniformed forces, and urges Israel, the Occupying Power, to take necessary measures to prevent provocative abuses that violate the sanctity and integrity of Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif;
10. Deeply decries the continuous Israeli aggressions against civilians including sheikhs, and priests, further decries the large number of arrests and injuries among Muslim worshippers and Jordanian Awqaf guards in Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif by the Israeli forces and also urges Israel, the Occupying Power, to end these aggressions and abuses which inflame the tension on the ground and between faiths;
11. Disapproves the Israeli restriction of access to Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif during the Eid Al-Adha 2015 and the subsequent violence and calls on Israel, the Occupying Power, to stop all violations against Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif;
12. Deeply regrets the refusal of Israel to grant visas to UNESCO experts in charge of the UNESCO project at the Centre of Islamic Manuscripts in Al-Aqsa Mosque/Al-Haram Al-Sharif and requests Israel to deliver visas to UNESCO experts without restrictions;
The evil doers are being set up to be made a laughing stock when the hammer finally falls.
The whole notion that Jerusalem doesn't belong to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is idiocy on the face of it
“Abraham was born and raised in Ur of the Chaldees, which is in modern Iraq, near Nasiriyah in the southeastern part of the country. Joshua 24:2 says that Abraham and his father worshiped idols. We can make some educated guesses about their religion by looking at the history and religious artifacts from that period. Ur of the Chaldees was an ancient city that flourished until about 300 BC. The great ziggurat of Ur was built by Ur-Nammu around 2100 BC and was dedicated to Nanna, the moon god. The moon was worshiped as the power that controlled the heavens and the life cycle on earth. To the Chaldeans, the phases of the moon represented the natural cycle of birth, growth, decay, and death and also set the measurement of their yearly calendar. Among the pantheon of Mesopotamian gods, Nanna was supreme, because he was the source of fertility for crops, herds, and families. Prayers and offerings were offered to the moon to invoke its blessing. When God called Abraham (then called Abram) in Genesis 12:1, He told Abraham to leave his country, his kindred, and his father’s house. Everything familiar was to be left behind, and that included his religion”
The lying satanic moon god cult determined to elbow out and exterminate the children of Jacob will not win, in the end. There will be only a relatively small percentage of its people left
“In the News Alert for July 24, 2007, I reported that the Hexagram was not the symbol for Modern Israel. Pointed criticism immediately flew my way from a very sincere and very distressed Messianic Christian. I write this article to clear up one of the greatest misconceptions in this modern era. The hexagram is Satan's symbol for Israel, while the menorah is God's symbol. Listen to Dr. O.J. Graham, above, as he begins our discussion.
"The quest began at York University, Ontario, Canada, when an Orthodox Jewish friend of mine was investigating Messianic Judaism ... " '... the Star of David is not Jewish". (Orthodox Jew) " 'Well, is it Jewish, Judaism, or Zionism?', I smiled." (Dr. Graham speaking) "
'Not my brand of Judaism. We use the Menorah.' (Orthodox Jew replied)" Can this be true? Is it possible that God's mandated Menorah is the real symbol for Ancient Israel, and not the "Star of David"? Listen to Wikipedia Encyclopedia: "The menorah (Hebrew: ?????), is a seven branched candelabrum lit by olive oil in the Tabernacle and the Temple in Jerusalem. The menorah is one of the oldest symbols of the Jewish people. It is said to symbolize the burning bush as seen by Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 25).
" Not satisfied? Listen to other sources: "The Menorah has served as a uniquely Jewish symbol from antiquity to contemporary times. The Menorah can be found on ancient coins, gravestones, synagogue decorations. Today the Menorah serves as the seal and emblem of the Jewish State of Israel." ("About Judaism",
judaism.about.com... ) Did you catch that pertinent quote? The Menorah was the symbol of Judaism "from antiquity to contemporary times"