It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO videotaped over Texas, 11-07-04

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Was this one discussed yet?

From www.ufocasebook.com...

On November 7, 2004, I was admiring this unusual green cloud formation, when this object flew by. It's position was about 10 o'clock high and was banking toward the west, (looks like it's going up instead of away, what do you think)?. I thought at the time (which was about 3:00 p.m.) that it was an airplane or a white colored bird of some sort.
After I downloaded it, I saw that it was not a bird and probably not an airplane either. I went frame by frame through the whole clip and I never saw an indication of a tail or an airplane type construction.

Video Clip - Right Click - Save Target As

Okay from what i understand it was seen from the ground, and it was believed to be heading upwards. I wish there was something else in the shot, like a tree or a building to get an idea of it's size and how far up in the sky it was. Anyhow to me it definitely looks like an object in the sky and not a camera malfunction or dust on the lens. Also doesnt look to me at all like a bird or a plane. Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Defintely something that I havent seen before. The UFO looks like its 'floating' up. I'm not going to 'hyper-debunk' this and compare this video to 'pseudo-UFOscience' as people often do on these threads, however I am going to say 'Interesting video'

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Looks like a bird or a seagull to me?
what makes you think that should be a ufo?

*shrugs*

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Ohgr]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What makes me think it's a UFO? Well the fact that it doesnt look like anything i can easily describe for one.

I tried to compare it to a bird as that would be the easiest explanation to explain it away but it just looks too much like a solid object to me to be a bird, plus i didnt notice any flapping wings or feathers. Also, there's a strange detail...as it moves, the bottom of it seems a bit distorted. Dont know if that's a glitch in the video though.

[edit on 13/1/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Looking back on the video a second time. it dosn't look like a bird, and yes no feathers/flapping.

but it is a bit cloudy i dont' know if i'd call this one a ufo and if it was, there is better footage out there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
What makes me think it's a UFO?

Because I have absolutely no idea what it is. Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Exactly, just because i call it a UFO doesnt mean i think it's a freakin' Alien craft from outer space.

And yes, i've definitely seen better footage of UFO's, but i just take interest in debunking new UFO vids that pop up.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
does not look that fishy to me. i think it was just a plane, it looked like it had more mass in the center to me. also...

On November 7, 2004, I was admiring this unusual green cloud formation, when this object flew by. It's position was about 10 o'clock high and was banking toward the west, (looks like it's going up instead of away, what do you think)?. I thought at the time (which was about 3:00 p.m.) that it was an airplane or a white colored bird of some sort.

is that 2 people talkin?
coz why would he download a video he took?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

is that 2 people talkin?
coz why would he download a video he took?

I think he means after he downloaded it to his computer and viewed it there.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
looks to me like a reflection of something on glass

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
looks to me like a reflection of something on glass

I can see that. But what is it reflecting onto, the object appears to be in the middle of the sky!

Also what is it reflecting?

[EDIT] Also, after looking at it some more that distortion that i noticed earlier now almost looks to me like the object cutting through the clouds. Look at the left side of the object during the close up shot and tell me if anyone else sees that too.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

does not look that fishy to me. i think it was just a plane, it looked like it had more mass in the center to me. also...

I'd agree. It's travelling in a perfectly straight line, seems to be inline with plane wings, but I think the fuselage is just obscured in the film. It could be gaining altitude, or it could be the observer's angle. Sadly, nothing else for comparison is in the frame, and it almost looks like this might be directly overhead. Gotta go with plane on this one....sorry.

Keep in mind too, not all planes have visible tails, i.e. B-2, etc.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Still, it looks like a strange angle for a plane to be flying at if the camera man was looking straight up at the clouds which i believe he was. The angle would seem to indicate the plane would have to be flying up like a rocket.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Looks like a blue, yellow, green cloud.. Aka rainbow effect.
As for the object... It really does look like this was filmed from inside a vehicle (or in general behind a piece of glass) with a reflection (may it be a watch or whatever) bouncing off the glass.

Again... This, like all other UFO videos, is too blurry to be held as 'the real thing'.

... I want to believe...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
For those of you who are able to download this clip and enlarge it on your desktop:

Set your player to loop the clip. Pay clsoe attention towards the end of the clip... then view the last 8 frames one-by-one. At first, I thought I was watching a light blink -- albeit just once. Then I took a closer look...

In the 6th-to-the last frame, something appears off the -- call it the "left wingtip." This object seems to be in the act of appearing in the 7th-to-last frame, is barely visible in the 5th-to-last frame, and is not visible by the 4th-to-last frame.

Now, if this were bird dook, I have to belive it would drop from, well, you know...

Interesting at the very least, and I for one am not too quick to discount this as a conventional object -- while I'm sure some people look and simply see a plane, and while the possibility does exist, it would make this possibility more palatable if someone could tell me without a shadow of a doubt -- and substantiate the claim -- that it was a plane.

I am more than open to ideas/theories/suggestions as to what the aforementioned object is that appears briefly towards the end of the clip?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure but, that looks like one of those unmanned aerial drones like the ones they are using in Afghanistan and Iraq.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, I have edited the Kaufman clip to highlight the object I spoke of in my last post. Can anyone host this to make it availble to everyone? It's a +/- 380 Kb Quicktime (mpg) file...

U2U me your e-mail addy, and I'll ail it once I get back...

UPDATE 2 the last UPDATE: Scratch that. When exported at teh 380Kb settings, you can't see jack.

And when exported as a full-quality DV, it's rather large... but don't let that stop you from checking it out yourselves...

So for now, I'm just going to upload a still shot from the 6th-to-last frame... Wait -- "member upload is temporarily disabled" -- maybe not... oh well...

[edit on 13-1-2005 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
sdrumrunner, i think what you are seeing is what i as well noticed and mentioned earlier. I thought it was maybe the edge of the object cutting through the clouds??
Anyways i can host that clip of your's if you still want to, or even the pic. Check your U2U's.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
is this the same object a day earlier, came in very close contact with a jetliner? i am unable to upload pics, i am not computer savvy even a little bit.

www.hbccufo.org...

Kaufman County, Texas Object Head To Head With Jet

Posted: January 13, 2004

Date: November 6, 2004 Time: Approximately 3:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I was going to send you this clip anyway, but I really hadn't noticed why this orb was moving erratically till I slowed it down and went frame by frame.

I taped this on 11-06-2004 approximately 3:00 p.m. and while I was taping the jet,.I saw this orb coming down the trail like it was drunk for not a better word,.lol..Anyway I went frame by frame and saw the jet lined directly up with the orb, nose to nose. I think the jet hit it, see what you think.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well if it's not the same object it's quite a coincidence ibelieve, the two UFO's were spotted in the same 48 hour time span. Thanks for the heads up on that. Still, i'm left looking like this --->

top topics

<<   2 >>

join