It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couldn't Help But Laugh.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i don't normally pay much attention to tmz, i was reading a link from another thread when i saw this link and clicked on it.

is this guy suppose to be a role model for a program that the president is pushing?
if so, well i best just hush up before the sjw or the blm folks tear into me.

Rick Ross was like a loud fart in a quiet room when his ankle bracelet went off over the weekend at the White House.

Ross was there along with a bunch of other rappers -- Nicki Minaj, Busta Rhymes, J. Cole, Wale and DJ Khaled -- to support Obama's Brother's Keeper youth initiative, ironically to keep men of color out of trouble.
Sorry Mr. President Did I Beep?

Rapper Rick Ross is behind bars once again after being arrested for the second time this month ... and the situation seems way worse than a simple pot bust.
The U.S. Marshals Service tells TMZ ... Ross was arrested Wednesday morning in Fayette County, Georgia and charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, and aggravated battery.
Rick Ross Arrested for Pistol-Whipping, Kidnapping

just the type of person we all need to look up to.

edit on 19-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ah google Rick Ross,

I get, "Drug Dealers Dream"

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
hounddoghowlie

If it walks like a duck, Sounds like a duck, And looks like a duck its probably a tool of The Conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

to support Obama's Brother's Keeper youth initiative, ironically to keep men of color out of trouble.

Scuse me while I throw a S&F on this thread real quick.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
All the more ironic that Rick Ross used to be a corrections officer

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Another irony about the initiative name "my brother's keeper."

I know about the roots going back to Cain and Abel, but the first thing I thought of was the phrase that was used in New Jack City. Wesley Snipes' character and his "brother" used that quote a lot. Snipes' character eventually shot his "brother" dead right after the quotes use. "Am I your brother's keeper?" "Yes." Boom! Dead.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hey! Maybe he was supposed to the "brother that needed keeping" example?

LOL

Seriously, the secret services didn't notice this thing?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
All the more ironic that Rick Ross used to be a corrections officer

Yep. And it's even more ironic that the former corrections officer took on the name of Rick Ross (who's still alive), the notorious drug kingpin who helped the CIA's operatives ship tons of crack & coc aine products through the US. The mixture of the underworld, law enforcement, and the government is quite fitting in this example.
edit on 20-4-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No Mr secret service, that's not a weapon or a bomb on my leg. I am being monitored because I am a criminal.

A criminal, well welcome to the Whitehouse. Come on in.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

For some reason, this comes to mind.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

"The real Rick Ross is not a rapper" it's funny though, because the President should actually have the real Rick Ross as part of this plan. The Rapper Rick Ross is a total DELTA BRAVO but the real guy reformed and has been trying to make possiitive changes (or was last time I checked) in the Urban Gangster culture. A guy who did some really bad stuff back in the day is trying to repay society for his transgressions, and he gets no publicity. But the A-hole who stole his name and should not have even been let out of jail is chillin' with the Prez in the White House. . . . .yep, this country is insane.

top topics

join