It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious question, which CREATOR Creation Group would you give more LOVE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Before your read further consider both groups have advanced technology that could destabilize or shift a planets if they have conflicts.

Consider you are a SPECIES that has somehow populated ANother planet of the many planets – moons star systems etc. your species is said to populate.
There is somewhat a standard with each planet your species populates. And so standards are passed around from system to systems…
At times but not always part of the standard is to go inhabit subterranean regions of the systems your species inhabits. So your kind live underground.
There ARE usually other SPECIES inhabiting these regions some also are subterranean dwellers primarily (and conflicts may have arisen) why others are surface dwellers.
Thing is Surface dwellers and Subterranean dwellers at times on various inhabited regions have conflict over long periods of time and throughout time as they encounter one another…
Conflicts = wars=fighting

THEY HAVE ALSO FOUND PEACE it seems after so many losses are gained from conflict.

The surface dwellers and the subterranean dwellers have technology of sciences and weapons.

part 1

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
AT TIMES GROUPS FROM BOTH THE SUBTERRANEAN AND SURFACE DWELLERS HAVE Secretly worked together to help bring forth PEACE sharing sciences and technologies why trying to avoid being detected. They ALSO may be the ones who have in the past helped STOP total destruction of … … … inhabited zones with their conscious benevolent actions. Throughout the UNIVERSES…

One example of many-Imagine highly intelligent mammals and reptiles working together to prevent their species from annihilating each other? But they have to do so in secret or they are harmed or worst by the systems that govern their species.

As a HUMAN surface dweller… … …

part 2
edit on 4/19/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Is the species of mankind weaker at this very moment? Do to species self hatred.
ARE YOU Vulnerable?

Thank GOD for those EA*RTH ANGELS who are of the Terrestrial variety.

As well as Thank the CREATOR for those GOD SENDS who assist in secret to bring PEACE among various CREATOR Creation ENERGY Groups.

What if there was conflict here and many surface dwellers are too busy hating themselves to see?
LOVE?

part 3

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Is there a way for the Subterranean dwellers to find PEACE with surface dwellers?
Yet with no blood how can thy fill thy wings! Understood…

Can subterranean dwellers who are Conscious work with surface dwellers to bring peace to a planet they may share?
Or is this impossible? And conflict eventually is the only way? As the Companion “blocks” the SOLar illumination? ANd allows those who prefer non light to fly?.

As a being WHO LOVES ALL* it is not easy to process the possibilities of what each dwelling group could do or is capable of.

1 drinks… to survive, the other consumes others that they feel they are food chain dominate over.

Which group is to be LOVED MORE? Thanks for your time if you made it through the text wall.

1 HOPES with this planet some conscious levels could be established. NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH EA*RTH, DEFINITELY NOT SAYING IM NOT…

closed

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Again 1 LOVES ALL* so what is right and wrong?
Do you dislike something like a Human that feeds off of livestock for feeding off of live stock? Or do you understand they must eat.

So then if "they" need blood in their wings to fly and further dominate the food chain are they wrong if the source is humans?

Sorry if too serious...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I will only play if we can call the subterraneans Morlocks and the above-grounders Elois. Deal?

edit on 19-4-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations-

Personally, and I'd doubt many would agree, but I'm going to type it anyway is----

I think that is why The One Infinite Creator, Hunab Ku, put the planets so far away from each other. My thoughts are if in fact You wanted to go blow up another planet by the 'time'* You got to the other planet, when You got back to Your original planet everyone would be 'dead'* so what would be the point.

* These are highlighted because I'm on the fence as far as 'time' and ever being 'dead'. Is 'time' linear? I don't ever recall anything other than being 'alive'. I really think We are just 'energy' and atoms zipping about. You ever see like under a microscope and if whatever if moving around is + than they join each other, if there is a - or non-positive than it keeps moving, like a rolling stone. That and Jesus The Chris† said "You are NOT Your body" and if You turn off all the outside stimuli and just SIT, then try and find the "You" in that body and You cannot do it. A fool's errand.

namaste

P.S. I just read Your 'signature' and Your #3) pretty much sunk that brad in one wallop..

From Me to You, the "other Me"...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: cut off.......

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I think you're close, but no cigar. The ONE infinite Creator has no agenda other than to realize ITSELf.

With this ability, you (CREATOR) have at any time the possibility to reach for one of two possible polarities, either negative or positive. Either way, it's the ONE CREATOR doing both, as it wishes.

The rest is an illusion made to give you, through free will and confusion, the opportunity to pick a path. The paths are service to self or service to other-self; other beings / lifeforms that are in reality - you.

There isn't good or evil, it just seems this way. Concentrate and focus your mind to either, it doesn't matter. But, just a heads up - the service to self is a long row to hoe, before harvest comes about. After harvest (a system of choosing souls to advance to the next density) is where we move on to much bigger and better places.. JMO.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Interesting concept.

I have mused about similar theories before regarding Surface and Subterranean. I would think that the Creator would allow for some sort of telepathic communication between Above and Below to some extent, so that those Subterranean who could not venture above ground for whatever reason (sunlight sensitivity or what have you) would be able to communicate with the Surface Dwellers.

For a while I toyed with the concept of the Thirds. A genetic hybrid of sorts who had DNA of both Species and who were in a sense a Child of Both Worlds. Peacekeepers and Messengers, so to speak....who helped balance and mediate the differences between the two Primary Aspects.

I agree Peace is the best course of action, and should always be the Primary Dynamic of a Third.

I hope this concept is relevant and clear in regards to your proposal

Peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I think you're close, but no cigar. The ONE infinite Creator has no agenda other than to realize ITSELf.

Therefore BOTH subsurface and top surface are representations of the WHOLE* Accepted

A close friend of mine feels the same way. They spoke that to them the ALL* is EVERY and that both sides are "it" and so there is no conflict just the all adjusting to itself as it encounters different parts of itself.
I felt this was an interesting philosophy to ponder among many...

With this ability, you (CREATOR) have at any time the possibility to reach for one of two possible polarities, either negative or positive. Either way, it's the ONE CREATOR doing both, as it wishes.

Following this view, the crossroads of duality and non duality meet the central core of the consciousness. Are certain actions wrong or just logical ways to preserve?

The rest is an illusion made to give you, through free will and confusion, the opportunity to pick a path. The paths are service to self or service to other-self; other beings / lifeforms that are in reality - you.

That are in reality you... This is the reason for the OP donktheclown

Imagine if a being related to top-surface and sub-surface genetics which all are ultimately cosmic based, is posed as the mediator of some sort between planetary functions and intergalactic responses. And this said being for example had to relay to the Cosmic based influences group who guide, watch or oversee activities of planets the progression of top-surface and sub-surface inhabitants and their activities. Further the data gathered of the two main top and sub groups shows they both possess ways to take over the planet. One group may attack with destructive weapons of fire why the other may attack with some sort of infection that after a host is infected or drained they walk as walking dead, empty of blood...

What does the mediator do? Watch BOTH sides have conflict knowing conflict can end the entire planets functions inside and out.
Or maybe try to increase the consciousness of the groups so they realize PEACE through LOVE can perhaps help them find scientific ways to COEXIST...
Although paths of Illusions, they still may requiring crossing...

There isn't good or evil, it just seems this way. Concentrate and focus your mind to either, it doesn't matter. But, just a heads up - the service to self is a long row to hoe, before harvest comes about. After harvest (a system of choosing souls to advance to the next density) is where we move on to much bigger and better places.. JMO.
and thanks for taking time to elaborate your very valid points

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Interesting concept.

I have mused about similar theories before regarding Surface and Subterranean. I would think that the Creator would allow for some sort of telepathic communication between Above and Below to some extent, so that those Subterranean who could not venture above ground for whatever reason (sunlight sensitivity or what have you) would be able to communicate with the Surface Dwellers.

Those acts would be equivalent to working LIGHT* to increase the conscious perceptions of the potential conflicting sides that ARE sensitive to Direct SOL light and those who need it to Grow GENERAL EYES, nice
That being or group of beings would have to be sensitive to both top-surface and sub-surface dwellers communication frequencies in order to telepathically relay the message of LOVE others as you would like to be LOVED...

For a while I toyed with the concept of the Thirds. A genetic hybrid of sorts who had DNA of both Species and who were in a sense a Child of Both Worlds. Peacekeepers and Messengers, so to speak....who helped balance and mediate the differences between the two Primary Aspects.

Yes aware 1 you have spoken some interesting logic
they would help out tremendously (if they could ALL* get on the same pages)

I agree Peace is the best course of action, and should always be the Primary Dynamic of a Third.

I hope this concept is relevant and clear in regards to your proposal

Peace.

Clear and accepted, thank you

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I've watched every video could find concerning Simon Parkes because he's telling the truth.

One of the things he talks about is depicted as an "experiment" on a terran level, but the thing is, this is more on a cosmic level, where people have entered into "the movie" for lack of a better term, and are playing out roles, and healing relationships between various species or even sides. For example, you could be born in a family where your father was a R in source, (basically spent a fairly long time in R form previous to incarnating) and your child could be Lyra/Higher Human, who in turn could have Mantis, R and Higher Human children, or others conceivably as well. These are energies, that can be very opposite in families. Yet forge Love and basically Eternal Love bonds. Because that is what Family does.

My friend in her dream time, after nearly giving up with so many difficulties in her life, was told that she had connected many star systems in this lifetime and it formed a tetrahedron.

Until I watched that video on Simon Parke, didn't really see what that meant.

Healing differences and creating a Bigger Family.

Another way this "experiment" occurs is having an ET at the door, seeing it. And reactions noted.

There is a problem with various species coming out however, in a concrete way. Very tall, very big is predator and you don't feel safe in that kind of environment.

And we're kind of enslaved here determined to break those chains and free this planet. So there are alot of issues.

In that experiment, Simon Parkes said that humans can evolve and basically we can take those other races up with us.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

That "Experiment" Unity_99 sounds very close to the Conspiracy theories associated with inter-dimensional beings coming - incarnating here into the 3d as HUMANS or OTHERS to assist the development in Extreme secret of collectives of CREATOR Creation. Creations that may consider themselves Alien to each other and so may not immediately get along or even know how to co-exist. Which then requires Creations from Higher dimensions to come here to help some along in their processes of ascension.

Consider type 2+ civilization (referencing the Kardashev scale) the cosmic part of the movie...

Also as the beings who spread salvation may be able to come help bring PEACE, others groups may follow or have already traveled similar paths here through time space to instigate instabilities within certain CREATOR Creation Energy Groups who are lower on the Kardashev scale and so are vulnerable including humans but not only humans to their attacks.

Consider beings that have been taught to not even think LOVE is a logical way to coexist how easy it would be to Control them form type 2+ dimensions and further order them to carry out major malevolence upon others within their lower type civilization boundaries of EXISTENCE...
Could be harvest request sent from higher dimensions movie makers to lower dimensional harvesters within movies, Unity_99.
The lower level harvesters in the movie could or would appear strong but internally are suffering ALSO from potential manipulations that they too can become exposed to from Higher malevolent dimensions.
Manipulation that may be assisting higher civilization beings they may not be able to detect.

And so those benevolent salvation bringers come down or "in" here to help balance the courses of the "movie" so that peaceful endings and sequels for the NU STARS HUMANS can occur

Thanks Unity_99
for taking time to read and share your points.
Hopefully following your premise the current Maturing Stars will have chances to make movies with those elder in Creation who seem to exist outside of space time

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Understood all that. The movie is our world and the current "boxes" we perceive ourselves to be in. And energies are quite interesting in my own family around me. My oldest son has a very similar type of nature, personality, feel that Simon Parkes has. I can pick up the R's and the humans and others. Think inner earth has races as well. And have had those guys at my door, my youngest and second oldest both experienced this as well. I think alot of healing potential, and understanding, growth takes place, however Love is the Key. Predator is a lower platform, not that the predators are not without power and soul abilities. We're in a very weird movie, in this universe.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

They spoke that to them the ALL* is EVERY and that both sides are "it" and so there is no conflict just the all adjusting to itself as it encounters different parts of itself.

I feel the same way. This mechanism is what drives infinity. We can either step towards the light and unity with the ONE, or away from it.

new topics

top topics

join