It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Did you vote yet? They're not giving any exit poll results just yet but they are saying on the democratic side its more of a contest upstate than down. N.Y. is traditionally a blue state anyway. All those colleges .

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dogstar23

N.Y. is the easiest win for her. She was an effective and well like senator for two terms. Why would she need to steal votes?
It's N.Y. states archaic voting laws that are the problem.
A word to states still waiting Public Service Messages will help our citizens have a more positive experience. If they know what time expect ahead of time. Yeah the rules are avail a blue but I think proactive movements on the states part would really help this process.

Every day I'm on my son to register early so he doesn't get shut out. He's a Bernie fan as are his friends. They already missed our primary. Here I think new voters can register up to the week before the general. Or close to it anyway. I looked in Mar but I've forgotten what it said.

As it has been stated, by someone besides me who lives in upstate NY, this is a Sanders/Trump state. We don't really like Hillary, prior senator or no.
It happened to me, my registration was magically changed from Democrat to Independent, they would not fix it and today I cannot vote. I had a thread about it here on ATS when it happened. People here know the process, they know it is a closed primary. I am not the only one with a 'magically changed' party and the closed stations and machine problems seem to be happening where Sanders is most popular.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In defense of the Clintons, let me point out that they are incapable of honest or ethical conduct, and it's therefore unfair to imply they choose to be crooked. To lie is, to Bill and Hillary, to breathe or to defecate - a routine bodily function. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuManchu2
In defense of the Clintons, let me point out that they are incapable of honest or ethical conduct, and it's therefore unfair to imply they choose to be crooked. To lie is, to Bill and Hillary, to breathe or to defecate - a routine bodily function. a reply to: xuenchen

IS Hillary or Bill Clinton crooked?..."It depends on what your definition of 'IS' is."

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I'm sure like everything else it's just lies. How could anyone know who was voting for who ahead of time. I swear sometimes people just don't take a second to see if something makes a bit of sense. Hillary stealing votes in a state she should already take easily doesn't really make sense and knowing which voters to take out would not be possible.
They could say that the laws favor her but they've been in place a good long time.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bernie Bros are perpetual victims. If it wasn't voter fraud; they'd be blaming the rich or republicans for the life failings. Soon their bongos will fade and they will disappear back to their basements and coffee shops.
edit on 19-4-2016 by JamesNGiantLeach because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2016 by JamesNGiantLeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: dogstar23

N.Y. is the easiest win for her. She was an effective and well like senator for two terms. Why would she need to steal votes?

Perhaps you have been taking the new drug Tryphorgetin?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Before you guys actually engage the Hillary and Bill rage switch, perhaps we should find out what is really going on.

Seems we are putting the cart before the horse...once again.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You left out AZ!

For anyone who thinks they know HRC's history:

ghostbin.com...

Enjoy the read!

Slimeoleme = Clinton apologist! Lol's!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How many places were closed? Was there advanced notice of closings? Or were the doors simply not opened for voters?
My polling place changed this year and I got two notices from the state prior to the primary. I don't understand why if the place was supposed to be closed voters weren't told of another polling place. Just closing the doors? Doesn't sound right to me. I didn't read the story in the news yet but I will.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

GOTV!

Election Justice Files Lawsuit: Urges Non-Dems to Request Provisional Ballot in NY Primary

And take as many friend as you can!

edit on 19-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

the truth is out there!

A little light reading on the Clinton's history, what great American Politicians they are!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have been reading for a few days about up to 500k Dem voters have been switched to independent. I have no idea If this was malicious or how anyone would know who the 500k voters would vote for.

But to vote in this primary you had to register and pick a party a year ago, but to vote in the general election In Nov you only need to register 25 days before the elections.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: introvert

the truth is out there!

A little light reading on the Clinton's history, what great American Politicians they are!

Nah. Supporters of 'Cooked Hillary' can't bother with actually looking at anything as inconsequential as their chosen one's history.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
126,000 voters removed in Brooklyn!

But new data provided by the city Board of Elections on Monday indicates it actually removed 126,000 Brooklyn Democrats from the rolls, according to executive director Michael Ryan.

That includes 12,000 people who moved out of the borough, 44,000 people who were moved from active to inactive voter status and 70,000 voters removed from the inactive voter list.

LINK

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I have been reading for a few days about up to 500k Dem voters have been switched to independent. I have no idea If this was malicious or how anyone would know who the 500k voters would vote for.

I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. Move along...nothing to see there.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

To be honest the daily news story said two places opened late in Brooklyn and three machines were not working in queens. Hardly massive on any scale.
The news is reporting issues with the state registrar. Issues with the board of elections handling registrations. These are much bigger problems that need looking into. Sounds like lower level filing clerks or data entry clerks were careless.
How that equals Hillary stealing votes I don't know.
No news media is saying fraud. As far as I know no candidate is crying foul.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Are we going to have the same thread after every primary?
Iowa fraud
New Hampshire fraud
Ohio fraud
Colorado rigged
Wisconsin fraud
Wyoming rigged

Every time someone looses they whine and cry fraud.

Or is there really some Fraud going on? Where there's smoke....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The sad fact is no one can trust anything from MSM these days, so were are left hunting alternative news site for the truth.

*Hilldog and her *Hillhounds are out in force today!

* i = e

lol's!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Yeah I left out a lot of states. I also didn't mention any candidate. My point was the subject of the thread.
Not candidate bashing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join