It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I just got back from the library where I was able to vote!!!! My housemate pointed out to me some information on the Buffalo for Bernie site. It said I should go to the polling place, state that my party was changed to independent without my consent and to ask for an ' Affidavit Ballot'. I did. I just had to attest to this fact, fill out a form and then was given a ballot!

The election employee there said, "You know, it's strange. This happened to a few other people that came in today." That is strange, as that polling place is for a tiny village. The population is 15,000 and it is 1.4 sq. miles.

I wonder why, when I got my new card in the mail-showing independent- and called, they told me there was nothing to be done? I was also told that I had always been Independent 'acording to their records'. I said it was impossible, the first election I voted in was a primary and I have voted in every Democrat primary. The man on the phone then said, it may be due to a computer problem from when they 'changed over'. That has nothing to do with me.

If it were not for the Bernie for Buffalo page, I would not have known. I also found this:

Emergency
Lawsuit Filed to Open NY State Primary

That decision is being made or has just been made. I still have to look it up.

edit on 19-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: IAMTAT

The sad fact is no one can trust anything from MSM these days, so were are left hunting alternative news site for the truth.

*Hilldog and her *Hillhounds are out in force today!

* i = e

lol's!

The MSM is so hungry for 'Crooked Hillary'...they can almost taste her...ugh.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Oh I have her history. A rather impressive resume actually. What? I didn't read the smear garbage put out so I'm lax in my education? Yeah I do tend to avoid poison that's true.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY?

My only problem is the correct term is Election Fraud, not voter fraud.

Yup HRC is Slime!

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I have been reading for a few days about up to 500k Dem voters have been switched to independent. I have no idea If this was malicious or how anyone would know who the 500k voters would vote for.

I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. Move along...nothing to see there.

Unless it's proven to be a malicious act, Your statement is accurate.

Again how would they know who the voters were going to vote for ?
edit on 19-4-2016 by LDragonFire because: Obamas fault

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

You left out AZ!

For anyone who thinks they know HRC's history:

ghostbin.com...

Enjoy the read!

Slimeoleme = Clinton apologist! Lol's!

That link was amazing, AD. Unfortunately, HRC sychophants will blindly support her and either 1)ignore the facts or 2)blame it on 'vast right-wing' conspiracy as HRC always does. Remember how Trump said he could shoot somebody and his supporters would ignore it? Trump was skewered for that statement. Trump's words and policies haven't gotten anybody killed. But HRC's sure have. See Benghazi.
edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

This is horrible. These people are finding out as they arrive to vote????

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

She was an effective and well like senator for two terms.

Methinks you might need a little help in comprehension.

ef·fec·tive
əˈfektiv/
adjective
adjective: effective

successful in producing a desired or intended result.
"effective solutions to environmental problems"
synonyms: successful, effectual, potent, powerful; More
helpful, beneficial, advantageous, valuable, useful;
formalefficacious
"an effective treatment"
convincing, compelling, strong, forceful, potent, weighty, impactful, sound, valid;
impressive, persuasive, plausible, credible, authoritative;
logical, reasonable, lucid, coherent, cogent, eloquent;
formalefficacious
"a more effective argument"
antonyms: ineffective, weak
(especially of a law or policy) operative.
"the agreements will be effective from November"
synonyms: operative, in force, in effect; More
valid, official, lawful, legal, binding;
effectual
"the new law will become effective next week"
antonyms: invalid
fulfilling a specified function in fact, though not formally acknowledged as such.
"the region did not come under effective Dutch control until 1904"
synonyms: virtual, practical, essential, actual, implicit, tacit
"the region did not come under effective Dutch control until 1904"
antonyms: theoretical
assessed according to actual rather than face value.
"an effective price of $176 million"
impressive; striking.
"an effective finale"

Pretty sure this is what you meant. That being the case, let's take a look at her record bills she introduced ]that were signed in to law:

LAW
S.3145 — 110th Congress (2007-2008)
A bill to designate a portion of United States Route 20A, located in Orchard Park, New York, as the "Timothy J. Russert Highway".
Sponsor: Sen. Clinton, Hillary Rodham [D-NY] (Introduced 06/18/2008)
Committees: Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Environment and Public Works | House - Transportation and Infrastructure
Latest Action: 07/23/2008 Became Public Law No: 110-282. (TXT | PDF) (All Actions)
Tracker:

This bill has the status Became Law

Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:

Introduced -> Passed Senate -> Passed House -> To Presiden -> Became Law

LAW
S.3613 — 109th Congress (2005-2006)
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the "Major George Quamo Post Office Building".
Sponsor: Sen. Clinton, Hillary Rodham [D-NY] (Introduced 06/29/2006)
Committees: Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs | House - Government Reform
Latest Action: 10/06/2006 Became Public Law No: 109-311. (TXT | PDF) (All Actions)
Tracker:

LAW
S.1241 — 108th Congress (2003-2004)
Kate Mullany National Historic Site Act
Sponsor: Sen. Clinton, Hillary Rodham [D-NY] (Introduced 06/11/2003)
Committees: Senate - Energy and Natural Resources | House - Resources
Committee Reports: S. Rept. 108-295
Latest Action: 12/03/2004 Became Public Law No: 108-438. (TXT | PDF) (All Actions)
Tracker:

She introduced 409 pieces of legislation, and only managed to get 3 of them passed; one naming a road, one naming a post office building, and one using $500,000 to purchase a house which was then turned into a historic site.

That's .73349% of what she attempted. She didn't even make 1% of her tries.

If you meant it in this sense, however:

noun
noun: effective; plural noun: effectives

a soldier fit and available for service

You might be on to something; she does make herself available for service to someone, but it sure as hell ain't the people of this country.
edit on 19-4-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: had to change tags, use checkboxes on site to get specifics.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Obviously mistakes were made and there is something to see here.
It's just not Hillary.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

To previous poster, no, I won't be able to go until just after 8pm.

Reldra, glad you got your vote!

I also know some people who were already independent and didn't know about Trump by Oct 2015, so they weren't eligible to switch for Primaries. They think they'll have a say in the General election... somehow I'm not so sure.

Anyway, I'm perfectly happy as long as all of the U.S. gets a fair vote for their candidate of choice. That is supposed to be a part of what makes us great.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: reldra

To be honest the daily news story said two places opened late in Brooklyn and three machines were not working in queens. Hardly massive on any scale.
The news is reporting issues with the state registrar. Issues with the board of elections handling registrations. These are much bigger problems that need looking into. Sounds like lower level filing clerks or data entry clerks were careless.
How that equals Hillary stealing votes I don't know.
No news media is saying fraud. As far as I know no candidate is crying foul.

126,000 voters removed in Brooklyn isn't massive?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Do you know how many successful court cases have ever been heard for alleged voter fraud?
It's usually voter impersonation rather than large scale fraud.
Oh that number of large scale voter fraud charges brought before a court of law is zero.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I read about this starting to happen first thing this morning - voting locations closed, machines not working, voters who found their registration changed or invalidated. I was hoping it would ease up as the day went on and more voting locations opened, but I guess not.

Can I please make a polite request?
This is a serious issue, and this thread is a good place to keep track of the NY election fiasco.
Maybe we could all do some team-work and try to not turn this into just another bash-the-other-guys-candidate thread?
Pretty please?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Obviously mistakes were made and there is something to see here.
It's just not Hillary.

Sure. ANYONE but 'Crooked Hillary'.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Glad you enjoyed the link!

With only 2 HRC apologists in this thread, I thought it was worth posting.

They try to defend HRC to all ends, though they never make threads about her, I wonder why?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Might be time to form a blue ribbon committee for failure.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Do you know how many successful court cases have ever been heard for alleged voter fraud?
It's usually voter impersonation rather than large scale fraud.
Oh that number of large scale voter fraud charges brought before a court of law is zero.

It's not about court cases though. It's about the crooked primary process within both parties. And the fraud has to do with malfunctioning machines, volunteers throwing away ballots (There's a well documented case of a Clinton Supporter trying to carry a box of ballots out to her car), Registrations switching at the last moment, polling places closed, Delegates going to candidates who seemingly don't deserve them (Cruz in Colorado), The Shady SuperDelegate situation and so on. If you really dig deep and research you'll find a lot of shady things going on in many states in this election cycle and a lot of them have to do with Clinton.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: dogstar23

She was an effective and well like senator for two terms.

Effective? You sure have a low bar for when it comes to being effective.

"The Curious Myth of Hillary Clinton’s Senate Effectiveness"

There is not one single example of any legislation with her name appended to it. In fact, the page devoted to her Senate biography is a mush-mash, a laundry list of good intentions. When she talks about “sponsoring” and “introducing” and “fighting for” legislation that obviously hasn’t passed, that’s a smokescreen for failure. By introducing all that legislation that never makes it out of committee, she’s guilty of what she accuses Senator Obama of: confusing “hoping” with doing.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

We are actually talking Election Fraud, not voters trying to defraud, but rather the BOE of NY is being accused of defrauding the voters!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Of course it is massive I didn't say that it wasn't. I said two places that opened late and three broken machines is not massive. My next statement addresses the issue of these registration problems. Which is a very big problem.
I just don't see how it's Hillary's doing though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join