It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Today posts a video on Youtube with an Alien in it??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers :^) To begin my thread i have to say that I'm very open to the idea that somewhere in all of this open space, in our universe, there is something out there thinking about whether or not we exist. That being said, I stumbled across a video from RT with former defense minister of Canada claiming Aliens are real and have been around humans for a very long time. I'm sure most of u ATS'ers know all about Paul Hellye and his open speeches but then i saw something that made me spit my cheap ramen noodles all over the place. They played a clip of a supposed Alien at the 50 second mark haha no joke! and its from RT's YouTube channel so no way it could be a hoax right? Just so we are on the same page I would love for this to be debunked and i have tried looking for more sources confirming the authenticity of the video. I have also looked for related posts to this so if it's a copy of a thread please remove. By the way, I'm very new to how ATS works so sorry in advance. Love all u guys/gals out there on ATS! You don't know it but, you guys are my family away from home.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-4-2016 by THEBEARDEDGOAT because: grammar errors

edit on 18-4-2016 by THEBEARDEDGOAT because: i suck at spelling

edit on 4/18/2016 by eriktheawful because: Fixed your YouTube embed

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
video not working

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

click the youtube link instead of the video box and sorry for that i wish i knew how to fix it

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: THEBEARDEDGOAT

Keep only the letters and numbers after the equal sign.

Like this : Pg6VTzacb9I

edit on 18-4-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nm. Already on it.
edit on 18-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thank you I greatly appreciate it

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think that video of the "alien" is just being used as an example for the narrator when he says something along the lines "some people claim to have seen them"
But really, just lookng at the clip screams dude in a costume walking all jacked up.

(post by LordOrobos removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The show they clipped wasn't from RT, just file footage they used from another aliens show.

Compelling nonetheless. I don't feel like going into all the individual vidbits, some are misleading, some are still a mystery. The v of white lights was the original Phoenix Lights photo wasn't it, taken during daylight of a v of bright objects? Haven't seen that one for a while…
edit on 18-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think I remember seeing that "alien" video here on ATS some years ago.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The old man is speaking what I Believe he Believe's, I also think he is correct to the bulk of what he is saying.

As for the Pleidies, unless it was a recent colonisation they are actually an extremely young star cluster and probably too young for native life to have evolved and grown so advanced but of course it could be beyond the pleidies further but in there direction.

Venus is so hot that lead would melt on the surface, it snow's a rare metal that has a low melting point, it is trace element on earth and also on venus.
Venus used to be more earth like and could even potentially have once harbored native life similar to what we believe mars did, possibly during a very long solar minimum period which on earth is known as the snow ball earth period because it was so cold that the sea's froze over to the equator, this period was from about 2.2 billion years ago to about 750 million years ago, so it is possible that during this period it was actually cooler on venus.
Venus surface pressure is something like being at the bottom of the deepest trenches in the earth's ocean but it's ocean long ago evaporated into it's atmosphere, it is simple too hot for liquid water to exist there today, it rain's constantly in a perpetual thunder storm but that rain never reaches the ground (were it is hot enough to melt lead even during Venus six month night and more so during it's six month day), it is also not really rain but concentrated sulphuric acid so very nasty.
However venus is just a tiny fraction smaller than the earth and though mars is often called earth's twin it is actually venus that is more earth like with two known continent's (the venus highlands), techtonic crustal plates just like the earth and a global ocean basin (the venus lowlands) but the sun rises in the west and set's in the east, day lasts for nearly six month's and so does night, there is never a clear sky as the sky is blanketed by the evaporated ocean which form's thick sulfurous cloud's, in essence Venus is what a runaway greenhouse effect is like.
But maybe it once had a civilization, maybe it was once home to people and maybe it could still be if there technology was so that they could survive those impossible condition's and pressure (unless they live in an alternate reality - another dimension were venus is still habitable?).

Moon's of Saturn that we know of are all small, Titan is the most promising though it is far too cold, ocean's of liquid methane and methane ice, an atmosphere but not one you could breath, in fact it would freeze you solid, life theoretically could exist there but not the same type as us and when the sun is eventually dying of old age and swell's into a super giant for a short time it may become possible to terraform it but that is only a science fiction pipe dream.

The Alien look's like a guy in a suit, the way it walk's is normal and it is only on film for a very short time so that you can not study it.

All that said, just to speak hypothetically of course there may be alien's here of that I am convinced and maybe even some of us could be such without knowing it, maybe we are hibernating on a deep space craft, a huge colony ship travelling the intergalactic ocean with our other body's frozen in preservation inside luminous blue crystalline chambers and suspended in quantum null field's were time itself is slowed to protect them from atomic decay and molecular disruption while our/there souls having become disembodied by this virtual death like state of preservation are here and elsewhere in human and other form's, I wonder what happen's if we/they ever get revived to these body's and after all of that time would our soul's which have continued to evolve and seperated from those body's really be able to go back to our ancient existance or would they as empty shell's merely attract new soul's, if our soul's were somehow still linked by that feint silver corde with would then grow thicker and stronger would they then be pulled from our current incarnations causing them to drop dead or into vegetable like states.

edit on 19-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
...the retired Canadian Government Official... is just trying to augment his retirement income with misleading info with an intention of further growing and then fragmenting the population about Alien presences on Earth

Aliens are a cover story for the Illuminati Elites... as those Elites convince the common people to be in Awe of the master-race and submit to being willfully treated as Serfs

my conclusion, right or wrong--- the retired Canadian defense minister is a low ranking elite, he spreads this propaganda as a means to access life extension technology which the other higher ranking Globalist-Illuminati Elites get normally...
bodies like Rockefeller, Kissinger, Brzezinski, Bush, Cheney, Carter, Queen Eliz., Rothschild, etc. all get life extensions as top level Elites but schmucks like the interview subject have to 'work' to get their benefits...being a Alien pundit is one avenue for 'work' to enjoy longer life
edit on th30146106653419482016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Russia...the country of....would not be posting on any type of user content "entertainment" generated YouTube type channel.

Don't be deluded in reality when the source is at the onset questionable. As in YouTube.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing, it was quite interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yeah, I've seen this guy before, and he seems to be just another older gentleman who doesn't understand the Internet and what can be created by almost anyone.
He's been on YouTube and seen some videos, and that's all the "evidence" he needs.

This guy is really no different from all the other Alex Jones fans on here, the people who see a video and instantly take everything in is being absolutely 100% true. Back it up with a random blog post by someone no one has reason to believe and they think that confirms it. Have five people write forum posts about it and suddenly there's no question about its authenticity and accuracy.

All he's done is collate various stories and anecdotes and then used his position as leverage to get attention for his beliefs.

He needs to come back when he has some actual evidence, which is the same thing I would say to anyone on any forum making the same claims.

And believe me, I have my own thoughts on all of this, and probably not what you would expect. The difference is that I still need actual evidence, and so far no one has been able to provide any of that actual evidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The clips look like a random grab bag of footage they decided to throw in, some of it isn't even real.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Sure you cannot believe everything (anything?) you see/hear. However, this is NOT just "another older gentleman"- he's had 92 years on this planet (quite a few more than most of us I suspect), studied Aeronautical Engineering, is/was a pilot, and has been involved with UFO's in one way or another for more than 50 years, and had a very long career in politics, as well (since 1949).

It is sad that as we reach our later years many of us will lose our mental facilities either gradually or as in my case at full-throttle, but I believe that Mr. Hellyer was in a position to be close to "the Truth"- whether or not what he reveals publicly is THAT Truth or a Distorted Version that is meant to fool those that trust/believe is up to the individual.
edit on 4192016 by seattlerat because: my sp

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I believe him.

I think about where we are at in space exploration and discovery. Human dreams and aspirations include traveling and exploring the stars. So much so, that our scientists constantly plan and study ways to do it.

So if we are there, and it might be possible...

Then it is very likely that an extraterrestrial race has already achieved space flight, and are here monitoring us.

Now, if we had found it impossible to explore space...say the moon landings failed. Then I would wonder, if it is even possible for life to traverse the distances of space. But we put astronauts up there to live for 3, 6 months. We are looking to solve the problems of spaceflight all the time. Looking for ways to create artificial gravity, up our speeds. Get out there.

But I think ET did it first.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
From what I know about this former Defense Minister -- he doesn't really know any "secrets".

He's read a bunch of books and formed an opinion. He was never involved in any top-secret alien or UFO programs, or had access to anything like that.

He's simply stating his opinion based on reading a bunch of material that we all have access to and probably have read ourselves as UFO enthusiasts.

For someone like him to make such claims based solely on commercially available books and media -- I raise an eyebrow and wonder if he's pushing some kind of disinformation narrative unwittingly, or possibly on purpose.
edit on 19-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

I believe him.

I believe he believes in alien visitation, but that would only be his own personal belief, just like anyone else's personal belief.

Paul Hellyer has said many times that his belief is NOT based on any secret knowledge he was privy to during his tenure as Defence Minister, but rather just his own personal feelings and by researching information that is available to EVERYONE.

He did say that after he left office, and while he was doing his personal research into the UFO phenomenon, that he spoke with a U.S. Military officer who told him about alien visitation, but then again that is simply hearsay, and not really hard evidence.

The Bottom line is that Paul Hellyer may believe in alien visitation, but he has no hard evidence for it. He's just a regular guy with beliefs who once happened to be Canada's Defence Minister.

As for the "alien" at the 50 second mark, it looks like something from a bad sci-fi TV show.

edit on 4/19/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join