It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Dutch Military Officer has very interesting ufo encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This incident happened in 1991 and the former Dutch Military Officer said he only felt like talking about it now. He described being on his night shift and outside and at about 3:00am he and another Cadet see an object in the sky, in the shape of a circle with anti-clockwise rotating lights. The size of the ufo is estimated to be about 30-50 meters and it was completely silent and stationary.

Soon he says the object started to rotate, and then took off at an incredible speed. Knowing something about the effect of a speed as he saw for this object he said "this type of acceleration would turn humans to liquid." Both he and the Cadet felt a strong blowing wind right after the ufo left at the high rate of speed.

He admits waiting 25 years to tell this story because both he and the other witness, the Cadet, became "very very ill" afterwards. They both suffered from a high fever and nausea. He claimed the illness made him so traumatized, and not able to speak about it for years.

Here is the complete incident report.
edit on 18pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

original link now works. Disregard.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

disregard. Original post link now working.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Source: www....(nolink)/netherlands-ufo-witness-recounts-military-encounter/36933
Secondary Source: www.mufon.com...

Netherlands UFO witness recounts military encounter

Posted by: Roger Marsh April 15, 2016 0

A Netherlands witness at Soesterberg recalled a UFO encounter in the military from 1991 that left him traumatized, according to testimony in Case 74907 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was outside walking during a night shift watch at a military base near Soesterberg, Netherlands, about 3 a.m. on February 17, 1991, when the incident occurred.

“Along with another cadet I came at the central parking lot at 3 a.m. and saw a big circle in the sky straight on top off us,” the witness stated.“It had no shape, but only bright lights slowly rotating anti-clockwise and the light points itself didn’t rotate. The colors were in a liquid manner.”
The object was large and the witness wondered exactly what it was.

“I estimate the object about 30 to 50 meters in diameter. The first thing we both thought was a blimp, a zeppelin, the one like Goodyear has with the light screens on the sides. But the fact that it was very low and absolutely stationary and silent made it very, very odd.”

Soon the object began to rotate.

“After some minutes the lights started to rotate faster and suddenly it took off at really incredible speed to the west. A couple of seconds later we felt a short, hard wind blowing which stayed on top of us like a downwash from a helicopter.”

The witness had a clear view of the object.

“If there was a way to describe the speed this thing was going, but I can’t. We had a clear view for over 30 km – that’s 20 miles-plus. This thing covered that distance from stationary in something like 0.10 seconds. I know aviation and have flying experience and I am very technical. This kind of extreme acceleration turns humans into liquid.”

The witness waited 25 years to come forward with the story.

“For many year this has been an unspoken chapter in my life. I didn’t want to speak about the incident because instantly after the encounter, me and the other cadet, became unexplainable very, very ill, and for days suffered a high fever and extreme vomiting. The illness was so bad that it left me traumatized and not able to speak about it for years.”

Soesterberg is a town in the Dutch province of Utrecht, part of the municipality of Soest, population 5,798. Soesterberg Air Base was a Royal Netherlands Air Force military airbase located in Soesterberg, first established as an airfield in 1911.

For almost 40 years, United States Air Force facilities at Soesterberg, named Camp New Amsterdam was a major front line USAFE airbase during the Cold War. The base was closed on December 31, 2008, due to budget cuts in the Dutch Army.

Robert Kouba is investigating for MUFON International.

edit on 18-4-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Interesting OP. I saw something very similar, seems pretty sincere though. Honestly sounds just like what i saw when i saw the flying disc up close.

The reason why they can shoot off so fast is because the occupants do not have organs. They are specters. Phantom like alien species of the completed human. A living biological entity like us would be turned to liquid in deed at the speeds they are able to move and become immune to enersia. That is how they are able to turn on a dime and feel no force of gravity.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

A local television network (RTV Utrecht) also reported about this in 2012, so it's not really "hot" news. I'll see if there is something about it in the archives.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Its not a new report no. Just another of those very interesting sounding pilot/military type sightings that may not come out for years after the fact for various reasons including the military/pilot report ufo stigma.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

So, most of you probably won't be able to understand this, but this is the (Dutch) documentary (2012) that reports about various UFO sightings that occured in Soesterberg. it focuses on the 1979 flap, but it seems that Soesterberg has frequently been "visited" since 1964. Some (seemingly) trustworthy sources say that they saw "something". Others in this documentary simply say "it's impossible, nothing happened", and suggest it may have been the US army playing with lasers.

BTW: Soesterberg is said to have been a nuclear weapons site.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

If their ship was in a self contained vacuum they would feel no inertia either - You don't need to go to the spectacular realm of complete silliness to explain something that can be explained through science -

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Interesting OP. I saw something very similar, seems pretty sincere though. Honestly sounds just like what i saw when i saw the flying disc up close.

The reason why they can shoot off so fast is because the occupants do not have organs. They are specters. Phantom like alien species of the completed human. A living biological entity like us would be turned to liquid in deed at the speeds they are able to move and become immune to enersia. That is how they are able to turn on a dime and feel no force of gravity.

If they are spirit then why do they need a machine to travel
Doesn't make any sense

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Did they only speculate that the craft had occupants? Drones can bank with the only fear being the integrity of the parts. Nothing gooey in a drone to smash in a zero point radius maneuver.

Didn't the military fly drone bombers in the 40s?
edit on 18-4-2016 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Except these crafts are said to be reducing their mass to near zero, and so then accelerations wouldn't be affected by gravity.
This is what is actually happening, so g-forces have been side stepped. No physical laws are being broken either.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Except these crafts are said to be reducing their mass to near zero, and so then accelerations wouldn't be affected by gravity.
This is what is actually happening, so g-forces have been side stepped. No physical laws are being broken either.

So the crafts mass is reduced. Then so is the engine and whatever propulsion system it's using. And it ends up making no difference at all in terms of acceleration.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
When inside a gravitational bubble you are no longer prone to the effects of g forces it becomes a non factor...
Infact it would feel like watching a movie on the couch if you were on the inside looking out..
The sensation of movement would be nullified...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: joelr

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So the crafts mass is reduced. Then so is the engine and whatever propulsion system it's using. And it ends up making no difference at all in terms of acceleration.

Except there are no engines. Acceleration (ample accelerateion at that) is provided by the very mechanism that reduces its inertial mass. A gradient in the drives field is all thats needed.

They have two main ways they do it. ( reducing inertial mass) One very fast, the other really, really fast. Both manipulate the same thing but using different methods.

Id recommend reading up on QED, gauge physics. SU2, signals mixing, a few other things I could mention.

Not going to give out too many hints or further details. Sorry.

top topics

join